Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Sabster - thanks I am 10DPO. Wow you seem be having to good smyptoms and at lot going on. You need to have a spa day and get a message and facial!!!

Crys - Thanks for tweaking I don't dont know what to look at. LOL I am so bad with theses. Did you see it on the regular one too? Maybe I can go back and take a look. I tried tweaking this morn and my husband was laughing at me and saying do you know what you are doing I said NO and laughed. I look at other peoples light faint test and alot of people will say I see it and I won't say anything because I can't see it, I eyes are crazy Phahahahaha!

Lol. Yes I think I see a line on the original, and it doesn't look as wide. It looks normal...so the tweak must have picked up more color in the stick.

Crys - thanks! I think I'll wait to test Wednesday and see what comes up! I will peep at it again and see if I can see it. LOL probably won't because I am silly and blind. LOL

Fingers crossed for you Bright!

Sab, sorry about the tough circumstances at home. Hopefully things cool down a bit.

The smell if bacon always makes my stomach flip so I can only imagine.

8DPO today and frequent urination as well as just tired.

Cryss - that'd be great - thanks. I don't know anyone who's been in both situations so some feedback would be perfect.

Teacup - sorry you're under so much stress, do work know you're pregnant? Can you ask to reduce the pressure? I got short of breath fairly early on too, it went away at about 23 weeks and is back again now...I never really figured out what it was. Try not to worry about stress on the baby, apparently it has no effect...otherwise I guess there'd be no children being born in war-town countries and the like X

Alternatedi - I think that's terrible, I thought it was standard to check for retained tissue. You could go privately to be scanned (are you in the UK?) at a Nuffield hospital or other facility like that. But - you really shouldn't have to. Can you switch doctors easily? x

Sara - woo hoo! The stars were aligned, I hope you caught it in time! x

Sabs - Sorry to hear things are stressful at home. The last thing you need. How long is your dad staying for? x

Bright - fingers crossed for you! x

Lit - how are you getting on? Has the pink spotting stayed away - any clarity on why yet? x

Afm - Doing good, just working a lot and trying to organise things. Also my feet have started swelling a lot, towards the afternoon, particularly the left one. It gets very sore and there's a big puffy bit on the top and round the ankles. I've tried wearing loose sandals etc but nothing helps besides having them elevated....not really the best solution in a busy office.

Sab, that does sound very hard. My mom and hubby don't get along at all. When she comes to visit she stays in a hotel or comes when she knows my husband will be out of town. We finally all agreed that there is no working it out and it's best to just avoid seeing each other too much. Sounds like that's not an option for you. Hang in there.

We BD one last time last night which was day 15. I think all bases are covered and now I just wait :coffee:

Sab - Sorry y'all are having a tough time right now. It's always hard when family lives with you...even if they do get along when not living together. I hope it all works out well and you don't have to worry about the stress. Stress shouldn't harm the baby in any way as long as you are taking care of yourself. The first 20 weeks of my first pregnancy was one of the most stressful times in my life, and my son was perfect.

Sara - That's great you think you are just now O'ing, and it's CD15. Sounds like your cycle is really getting balanced.

Linny - Try not to add salt to your food and drink lots of water.

I have not O'd yet which I'm very happy about after Oing so early last month.

Crys - Yay, I'm glad you're not having such an early O month this month! I hope the B6 helps with your LP issue. I never found out if it lengthened mine because I got pregnant the cycle I started it! Here's hoping the same happens to you.

Sara - I'm glad you have all your bases covered!

Linny - No more spotting since the original incident, so no idea why it happened but hopefully it was just a weird fluke. I don't think I have thrush as I've had it before and don't have any other symptoms.

Sorry to hear about your bad foot swelling problem. Mine are getting puffy towards the end of the day every day now as well, but not as significantly as yours are. It's too bad you aren't able to keep them elevated a bit more at work, but I totally understand how that's not always practical! It's probably a good thing you're done work soon and you can keep your feet up a lot more.

That is good you found out more about the epidurals there. That is really too bad they won't do the walking epidurals there! I hope your next session about other forms of pain relief will be helpful to you!

That is also wonderful that your DF will finally be able to see your SS!

Alternated - Promising symptoms for 8 DPO! Sorry your dr isn't giving you the care you deserve. I'm surprised she wouldn't do a follow-up u/s to check for retained tissue. I hope the B6 works for helping your LP and I hope you can find a better dr soon.

Teacup - Birthing class went well. It was very informative and also very casual and non-stressful. Last week we learned about pre-labour and early labour and this week we will be learning about active labour and trying some different labour positions on the birthing ball.

So sorry about all your work-related stress. I can totally relate, although probably for different reasons, but work has been one of the main reasons I have been stressed about this pregnancy. I totally understand the anxiety episodes as well. I am an anxious person already and I have definitely had a lot of anxiety this pregnancy. Thankfully I don't think I've had any more panic attacks than usual but I definitely understand how they are and how awful it is to go through them. I hope you can find some relaxation techniques or something to lower your stress and anxiety levels. But try not to stress about how the stress will affect the baby. The truth is that life is stressful, and 99% of people are stressed during pregnancy. It's the intense, extreme stress like a family member dying or something that would be the type that *might* affect the baby/pregnancy, but even so you would still most likely have a perfectly healthy baby!

Sab - Sorry about your arguments with your DH. Stress is always hard on relationships. I really hope things settle down soon. I'm sure having your dad live with you isn't the most ideal situation, but I hope your dh gets used to it soon and everyone can live harmoniously.

Mrs W - Is AF still staying away??

AFM - I am working from home today because of fumes from glues and other solvents on top of the paint smell. It's getting SO stressful having a job where I am constantly exposed to chemicals but shouldn't be (I just work in an office)! Thankfully my supervisor was understanding and I may actually be working from home all week. It is getting to the point where I wonder if I should go on mat. leave early just to keep my baby safe. :wacko:

Lit - crickey, as long as they keep letting you work from home then great - you shouldn't have to take mat leave early because they're not providing you with a safe working environment! Completely unfair. I have to do a maternity assessment in work every 4 weeks where they make sure I don't have any contact with chemicals etc etc. they are liable if any harm comes to you!

Cryss - thanks love, I've upped my water intake massively the last few days but it's still bad, I think the heat is affecting me? - if I press in a dimple stays there. I'm mentioning it to my mw next Monday. The visit went great! Just DF and SS for the first one, he was happy and cheerful and they were just able to have fun. A massive relief. I'm always amazed at the resilience of children. So we'll both be seeing him this weekend.... Glad to hear your ov date is swinging back out to a better place, did you say you were on B6 still?

Thanks ladies for your kind wprds of support. I think things will eventually smooth themselves out. I am making progress with SIL so thats a great thing.

Literati : are there some health and safety provisipms you can be protected under? You shouldn't have to take early leave because of the work environment. ...its like being pushed out. Fight for your rights!

Hi ladies, sorry I've got a bit behind as not been on bnb much this last week.

Lit how stressful for you. It's good your work are allowing you to work from home though, will the refurbishments be over soon? I hope y don't need to take leave early, you shouldn't be made to though.

No af got me 11dpo this month. Feeling really rubbish. I just never thought it would take this long. I've stopped all of my supplements and am doing exactly what I did to try and get pregnant the last two times - nothing! Except a lot of sex!

Sorry to hear some f you pregnant ladies are getting Uncomfy now, it isn't the most glamorous time is it! First and third tri are hardest, but it just flies by, it will be a rosy memory before you know it!!

X

Doing well. Your chart is looking great! Have you tested again?

Mrs. W - Sorry AF got you. Hope your cycle is sorted out very soon.

Linny - I just started B6. Hoping it helps.

Crys - No I haven't tested too depression. I have a doctors appointment today at 1pm I may have her test me. I do have one on me but I am just so scared to do it.

Just had my 14 week scan! Baby is doing great, and measured exactly right for my dates - so due date is officially 5th November! I had to do lots of jumping about because baby had its back to us at the beginning and was being unsociable! :haha:

Here is a pic of baby with its hand by its mouth! :happydance:

DSC_0299.jpg

Will catch up with you all properly later as have to nip into town to buy a late birthday present! :dohh: xx

Oh Teacup, the baby is beautiful!!! And looking like a proper baby now. So happy for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->