Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Just had my 14 week scan! Baby is doing great, and measured exactly right for my dates - so due date is officially 5th November! I had to do lots of jumping about because baby had its back to us at the beginning and was being unsociable! :haha:

Here is a pic of baby with its hand by its mouth! :happydance:

View attachment 762279

Will catch up with you all properly later as have to nip into town to buy a late birthday present! :dohh: xx

I have caught up yet. I just say teacups photo and wanted to drop by and say woooow

teacup great scan picture !!! Hello baby :hi: I might guess a boy... I dont know why!

Any guesses on mine ?

Hope you ttc ladies are on the wagon this cycle! Surely we are due a new bfp!!

Preggers ladies- hope your all well and babies too!

Afm- still not feeling 100% thats why ive not been on to catch up much. Still on medication but baby is doing great. Measuring as should. Linny I used the doppler and find babies heartbeat real fast! Doing great counted it yesterday babies heartbeat was 164bpm! Lol dunno what it should be but im also feeling lots of kicks.
Xxx

Yay for kicks already Emma! I hope you feel better very soon.

Hey Blue! Glad to hear all is well with the baby but so sorry that you're still ill. :(

Emma, great to hear baby is doing well but terrible that you are still so sick.

I'm doing ok. I'm not sure when I O'd this month but I think I'm about 7 DPO. I've had weird cycle; sore breasts at ovulation time and no ovary pain. I've been extra tired and lightheaded the last 3-4 days. Who knows if its even related to my cycle? Seems too early for pregnancy symptoms. If I O'd any earlier than I'm really not pregnant because hubby was out of town. I think this cycle and one more we will do naturally and then I'll try fertility meds again.

I'm only 6 days po and alread caved and poas lol I think it's habitual now!!! I think if it had come positive I'd have keeled over!!

Blue - Sorry to hear you're still feeling sick. I really hope it lets up soon. You deserve to enjoy every minute of this pregnancy! Are you starting to show yet? I can't believe you're already 15 weeks. 164 bpm sounds just perfect for this stage. Mine was somewhere around the 160-165 mark at that time as well. It's down to 150 now. How exciting that you're feeling lots of kicks! It is just the best feeling, isn't it?

Sara - I really hope you didn't O earlier! The different symptoms could be a good sign but we all know our bodies love to trick us. Sounds like you have a good plan on the natural vs fertility med front. Really hoping this is your month!

Carlandjane- It's so hard to resist, isn't it? Can't wait to hear some good news.

AFM - DH rearranged the furniture in our bedroom this week so we can fit a bassinet beside me. We also took the bed off its frame because I'm paranoid about dropping the baby off the bed (I WON'T be co-sleeping, but I do plan on doing night feedings in bed and it's inevitable that I might fall asleep at some point). We did a bit of reorg and got everything tidy so it feels amazing to be in an orderly bedroom for once. I'm looking forward to setting up the nursery when our crib finally arrives! Now I just have to clean up the mess in the rest of my house. :wacko: Turns out that I'm STILL way too lazy to clean ever. :p

Hey girls

Sara- thats does sound out of sorts. Maybe just a one off month. Everyone gets them. The month I fell I had loads of stuff I didnt usually have. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

and for you Alt and carlanjane. When will you test?

It's amazing feeling. Love it. Last couple of days have been even more frequent its great. Had midwife today. Went great everything is as it should. Babies hb was 152 today on midwives monitor which I will go by better than my counting. Lol. I have a bump that a notice but no one else lol. Boring.

What do you guys reckon Im having? Pink or blue?

Lit- sounds like your nesting hehe. Soo exciting how far you are!!

Linny. - How's things with ss? How are you keeping?

Crys how are you?

How are all you other ladies? Xxx�? ?????????^^€£

Hey Blue!

Glad to hear all is well with baby! Excellent! I'm excited to start seeing some bump pics from you and Tea soon!!

Carlandjane, fingers crossed for a strong BFP for you this month!!

Kim, this cycle has been strange for me too -- way heavy, etc. FX there is something good waiting at the end of this cycle for you!

Lit, awesome that you are getting ready for baby! Oh my goodness, it's just speeding by, isn't it? There is nothing better than a nice organized room -- a luxury we don't get very often in my house LOL!

Bright and Cryss, how are things going?

As for me, I'm going to retest later tonight. Hubby and I have plans this evening, but I'm rushing home afterward and testing around 10pm.

On a positive note, I happened to have an OPK in my work bag....I read that hcg and lh are so similar that many people get positive OPKs when pregnant. I took one last night -- still faint. I took another OPK this afternoon and nearly positive!! Nice strong line...so I'm hopeful that I'll see a stronger line when I take a HPT later.

Also, if I wasn't pg, I should definitely be spotting by now...but nothing. So still excited, but cautiously so. :D

Progression pics :D (I'm using tests from the Dollar Tree - my wondfos show nearly nothing. Lesson learned!)

Top is 24 hours ago, bottom is right now:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 14
I am completely thrilled for you, Alternatedi! Those are some definite BFP lines! When is your due date? When will AF officially be late?

Blue - I am guessing boy for you but not sure if I am biased because of your name being 'blue.'

Lindsay - How are you and Rowan doing?

whoop whoop!!! That is one very clear bfp! Congratulations officially now! :dance:

I swear by dollar tree and Walmart tests and I don't even bother with wondfos.

ALT - thats definitely a positive with great progression! Huge congratulations! !!! :dance: haha xxx

Cry- Thank you. :hug: how are you doing ?

Lit- everyone keeps saying girl to me so it's nice to hear a boy prediction haha. Won't be long until we find out. Xxx

Emma - Have you got a recent scan pic you could upload and I'll take a gender guess? :flower: Wow great you're feeling kicks! :happydance: I can't wait for that! I thought I felt some tiny popping feelings last night but wasn't 100% it was baby. Sorry you're still not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon. :hugs: xx

Sara - I had early pregnancy symptoms with this pregnancy so anything is possible! Good luck for testing day! :happydance: xx

Alternatedi - :dance: :yipee: Yayyy! Congratulations! When is your due date? :wohoo: Those are great lines! :thumbup: xx

Carlandjane - 6dpo is way too early to test! :haha: I'd start testing from 11 dpo if I were you. Good luck! Any symptoms yet? xx

Lit - I have felt super lazy too! Glad you have got a plan for baby's sleeping. I have started looking at cots etc to entertain myself, though won't buy one for a bit. I'm thinking about getting one that turns into a toddler bed, but it also needs a drop down side when it's a cot! Managed to find a couple for just under £200. :coffee: xx

Thank you so much ladies!!!

Tea, I'm CD31 today, but only 12 DPO. Since my mc, my normal 28 day cycles are wonky. I'll officially be late on Monday according to FF.

The lines on my test seem a little lighter this am, so I'm still being cautious...I know chemical pregnancies are a real reality, and I accepted that before I decided to test so early. If everything ends up sticking I'd be due Jan 14! :D

This is the latest one I have of baby.

Teacup you probably do feel them I felt them at your stage. Mine got a tiny bit more noticeable lately. Still only flutters though.

Alt -fingers crossed for you xxx

Attachments

• 2014-04-16 10.46.19.jpg
    2014-04-16 10.46.19.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
Alt - What wonderful progression! Congratulations! :happydance:

Emma- I'm doing well. Glad to see you on more. I hope that means you're feeling better??

Think I just O'd on CD12. Much better than last month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->