Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

This is the latest one I have of baby.

Teacup you probably do feel them I felt them at your stage. Mine got a tiny bit more noticeable lately. Still only flutters though.

Alt -fingers crossed for you xxx

Emma - Cute scan pic! Going by the skull theory I'm also guessing boy! :blue: Will you be finding out at your 20 week scan? xx

Here is my gender prediction thread if anyone wants to vote! :thumbup: Boy or Girl?

Alt - Exciting! :) I hope your lines get darker! I found afternoon testing was always darker for me, after holding my wee for 3 hours. xx

Crys - Yay! Glad your vit B6 is working, good luck with test day! :happydance: xx

hi ladies.

I love these scan pics and hearing about healthy babies growing!! <3

I had bad cramps last night. Strong, very localized on the right side, and didn't last very long. I have no reason to think it was implantation but of course that's where my brain went with it. Timing would be correct. I'm 7-8 dpo today so I guess testing on Monday or so.

Teacup - Yay for being lazy! :winkwink: That's great you're doing your research on baby stuff. It is worth it doing the extra searching to find the best deal. We registered for a crib for $200 and my BFF, her sis and her mom went together and bought it for us (which I've probably already mentioned) but it hasn't arrived yet. :( I can't wait to see it! Ours converts to a double bed frame and a day bed...but I'm guessing we'll just keep using it as a crib for our future babies! I hope you'll post a pic of your nursery once you start filling it up!

Alternatedi - I think darkness/lightness can depend on the dye in the test so I wouldn't worry too much. I truly hope this is your rainbow! Jan 14th sounds just lovely. :)

Blue - Beautiful scan! Definitely looks like a boy...hehe!

Crys - Yay for a later O this month! I always find when the cycle does something different for a change, it could mean it's your BFP month.

Sara - Well that sounds astonishingly promising! I really hope it was implantation!

AFM - I'm officially in the 3rd trimester today! So exciting to be on the last leg of the journey finally.

Lit - If my cycle doing something different meant I was going to get a BFP, I would've gotten one for the last 3 months. Lol! Yay for 3rd tri!

Sara - Finger crossed!

Ladies, my tests are even lighter and I've started spotting.

I'm fairly certain this is a cp. Disappointed but okay.

oh no, alternatedi. I'm so sorry if this turns out to be a cp. How very disappointing for you. I hope your body gives you a for-sure answer very soon :hugs:

Sara-i remember really bad cramping this implantation! Really hopeful for you! I have everything crossed for you!

Teacup- whats the skull theory? I have another scan picture but it looks a bit scary lol. Will head along and see what I think of your little one gender.

Lit - woow for 3rd tri! Thats amazing and feels like its just flew in!! Hehe.

Sab- oooh I like you guessing different hehe. Just a guess or do you have any theories as to gender prediction?

Alt- really sorry. Thats disappointing for you. Hopefully means you'll get your rainbow real soon :hugs: xxx

Scary baby picture haha around 13 weeks. Xxxx

Attachments

• 2014-05-10 10.35.59.jpg
    2014-05-10 10.35.59.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
hi ladies.

I love these scan pics and hearing about healthy babies growing!! <3

I had bad cramps last night. Strong, very localized on the right side, and didn't last very long. I have no reason to think it was implantation but of course that's where my brain went with it. Timing would be correct. I'm 7-8 dpo today so I guess testing on Monday or so.

im 7-8 dpo today too, i tested today and it was negative but im just so impatient at the moment. My fingers are so tightly crossed i think they are going arthritic lol

Carlandjane, I'll cross my fingers for you too. I still get so hopeful every month. You would think I'd be pretty over it by now but I guess when you want something this bad you just keep hoping and trying.

Lit, congrats on 3rd Tri! That's exciting!

To all the ladies testing (early or not) good luck!!! Fingers crossed that there is a sticky BFP waiting for you this month!

Blue, I love that last baby pic! It looks like a cool action shot!

Thanks for the kind words ladies. I tested again this morning, and the line is so light. Granted, I'm on 13 DPO today, but there's been no progression since Thursday. I have blood work to confirm the pregnancy Monday -- I'm just hoping they confirm it so my doctor can't act like this never happened. Honestly, I'm feeling okay. My hub and I made a choice not to get too excited. The last pregnancy saw us shopping for car seats a week after our BFP - sadly, we know better now. So we're going to be okay :)

Alternatedi - So sorry about your tests getting lighter and the spotting. :( :hugs: I am still hopeful for you but know it doesn't look good. I'm glad you're staying fairly positive through this. DH and I were the same with the first pregnancy - going shopping for baby stuff when I was 5 weeks preg. We were so excited. I miss those days. I hope your doctor is able to confirm your pregnancy so it can at least be acknowledged.

Carlandjane- Sorry you're feeling so impatient! The second half of the TWW is always so aggravating!

Sara - Hoping for some good news for you soon. How are you and your DD doing lately otherwise?

AFM - Went to a nice going-away party for a friend yesterday evening, ate some lovely food and sat around the fire for a while. Today DH is working (he will be working every weekend for the foreseeable future so I likely won't have a day off with him until I'm on maternity leave :cry:) and I need to get groceries so I'm thinking of making some non-alcoholic sangria to put myself in a summery mood. I'll post the recipe if it's any good. ;)

Tomorrow is Mother's Day for us here (do I recall correctly that the UK already celebrated it?) so it will be a busy day of mom-celebrating. Hard to believe next year I will be a mother too (except also not that hard, because technically I should already be one :wacko:)!

Lindsay, Aleeah, Kim, LJ, anyone else hiding out - would love to hear how you're all doing!

Hi ladies,
LL: this totally counts as a mothers day for you!! You are already taking care of your bump!

I tested today, 9 dpo. Not so sure. I think I have hopeful eyes combined with a bad evap. Once the test dried there is a very obvious second, purple line. My experience has been that evaps don't get color but I know they can so of course that test is not to be trusted! Try again tomorrow :wacko:

DD and I are doing much better today. My hubby came home for a week and her behavior settled way down. She is much better. She did get sick though. I finally took her to the doctor two days ago. The antibiotics she got seem to be working and she is doing much better than she was. We are headed to the airport in a few hours to visit my hubby who has a 2 hour break before he heads off on another flight. It will be just me and dd for Mother's Day tomorrow. I don't mind except I was hoping to spend it outside and now it's going to snow :(

Lit, thank you! This is absolutely your first Mother's Day! I hope you get some special treatment tomorrow!

Also, non-alcoholic sangria sounds awesome. Neither DH or I drink, and water gets a bit boring. ;)

Sig, post that test! I bet it's the start of your BFP!! Glad that your daughter is feeling better. I'm sorry to hear that you'll be without DH tomorrow...but a little jealous of the snow. I'm in Austin, Texas and would pay the universe good money for some snow right now! Happy Mother's Day to you as well!

Hi there. My tests are posted at the bottom of this thread. 3 of them from today cuz that's how I do things :rofl: what do you think? Be honest! This cycle has been very different than usual but I don't want to get prematurely excited.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ow-best-tweaking-testing-thread-ever-390.html

Sara - that is exciting about the evap/possible line. Tbh I could only see the line in the first pic, but I'm also just on my phone and there is still time for a darker line! Good luck!!

I know how you feel about the snow. Spring does not seem to be arriving for us either. Every time I get my hopes up, it snows again. I really can't handle much longer! I hope the forecast is wrong and you get some decent weather tomorrow for mother's day! It is too bad your DH won't be home but hopefully you have a nice time with your DD. sorry she is sick but glad the antibiotics are working!

Alt- MM! Well I will definitely tell you if the sangria is any good then. Turns out that grocery shopping by myself left me way too exhausted to make sangria, but at least I have all the ingredients now and maybe I will make it during the week to cheer myself up after work. The recipe I found just requires cranberry juice, frozen pineapple juice from concentrate (which I couldn't find so I bought tropical juice w pineapple in it), whatever fruit you want but it suggested lime, frozen berries, oranges, pears, and apples...but I am going to substitute lemon and grapefruit for pears. You mix that all and chill overnight and then an hour before serving you add gingerale. It -sounds- good, anyway! :)

Mrs w - what's new with you lately?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->