Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Carlandjane- Sorry about your BFN. Hopefully it's just too early.

Wantabby- I'm afraid I can't offer any helpful words of wisdom because I found out I was miscarrying because of bleeding. I do hope it hurries along soon.

Alternated - I am very curious to hear your results. Good luck!

I'm sorry for your loss wantabby. You still have very high temps for an impending miscarriage with a Beta that low. Your progesterone is doing its job for sure. Once it drops, bleeding should start.

Alt - I hope those test results are off the charts! How have you been feeling?

Thanks Lit and Cryss!

I've been feeling -- weird. For the last 2 nights, I was up most of the night with heartburn and very (tmi) belchy. But I'm not as tired as I was during my last pregnancy and my breasts are a little tender but no where near as tender as they were during my last pregnancy. With that being said, I'm not spotting at all. I'm a little worried. I've refused to retest, knowing it will probably cause more stress than good.

Mentally, I'm prepared for whatever happens -- staying detached as much as possible to protect my heart in case things don't work out. My husband is getting more excited, which worries me. He took our mc so hard -- I almost wish he didn't know yet.

alternatedi: I'm so hopeful for you today. Remember every pregnancy is different. I would be more worried if your symptoms were lessening over this past week but I don't think it's a big deal that you are feeling better this pregnancy than last.

Part of brain seems to be telling me that if I take enough tests one of them is going to come up positive. I'm pretty sure there's a flaw in that logic :haha:

Sara, do you have any recent tests that you can post? Let's analyze them! Thank you for your kind words -- I've got my fx for you!

Thank you ladies! I just hope it starts soon! This was my first BFP ever after four & 1/2 years. So I'm happy to know it's possible for me to become pregnant. I am ready to try again! So many people have told me you are more fertile after a MC. I hope they are right!

Here is my test from this morning. I think I'm 11 or 12 dpo. :shrug:

Attachments

• hpt 12 dpo.jpg
    hpt 12 dpo.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 15
Sara, I see what you mean. You still have time -- FX that BFP shows up soon!

I just heard from the doctor -- my hcg was 93 and progesterone was 15. They said everything looks good -- I'll go back tomorrow to make sure my numbers are doubling.

Maybe after that, I'll relax just a little. ;)

Sara, I see what you mean. You still have time -- FX that BFP shows up soon!

I just heard from the doctor -- my hcg was 93 and progesterone was 15. They said everything looks good -- I'll go back tomorrow to make sure my numbers are doubling.

Maybe after that, I'll relax just a little. ;)

HAPPY DANCE !:happydance::happydance::happydance::dance:

I also had massive heartburn and belching before I found out I was pregnant. I thought it was stress.. but NEIN!. t'was bean baby causing all the rucus

Thanks Sara, Sab and Cryss!!!

I'm trying to contain my excitement, but it's peeking through! :D

Alt - that sounds pretty good for 15 DPO! Fingers crossed you have excellent numbers tomorrow! I am very excited for you! Congrats!

Sara - hopefully you get a nice clear BFP in a day or two.

Wantabby- I am guessing you won't have to wait more than a day or two to start bleeding with your hCG so low at this point.

Congrats Alt - I hope you can relax from now on! Heartburn was (and still is) my main symptom...it's a pain in the throat! x

Sara - hopefully just a little early? Still some time left x

Wantabby - Sorry to hear you're in this situation - but great you've got a positive attitude going forward! Like Lit I only realised I was miscarrying as a result of bleeding, but - I was so early I imagine my bleeding started pretty promptly after the HCG dropped. If there's no sign of spotting in the next week or so you can always request a D&C to move things forward. x

Today is my wedding anniversary and I got a present!
Shame its my stupid period... Im out this month then! Am gutted and in agony, this is my first period since my mc though so I guess its going to be different, amazingly though its bang on time which is unusual for me! Silly random insides.
Im not sure how I feel right now, part of me feels like I shouldnt carry on trying for a while. I guess hormones arent helping. Its like im being punished, miscarry the same day my sister gives birth and get my first period on my wedding anniversary. If there is a god he has a weird sense of humour.

Carlandjane- I can relate - my mc came on one of the worst days for it to happen - or the cosmic timing of it was a cruel joke anyway...let's face it, there's never a good time though X

Carlandjane- I can relate - my mc came on one of the worst days for it to happen - or the cosmic timing of it was a cruel joke anyway...let's face it, there's never a good time though X

Tell me about it, nothing like being kicked when your down though is there lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->