Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Well I started bleeding today. So hopefully this will be over soon! I was in a lot of pain this morning! My cramps were wicked! I took some ibuprofen though and they are settling down. On to the next cycle!

So sorry C&J!! :hugs:

Carlandjane - Happy Anniversary!!!! :hugs: What present did you get? Do you get to go out for a nice dinner or anything tonight? Very sorry to hear that AF cruelly showed up for it. :( Life never seems to be fair, and cruel timing seems very common. Like Linny, my mc happened at a very cruel time. I was doing a combined celebration of my and my BFF's birthday on the day I ended up in the hospital finding out I was miscarrying. It was also on my only week of holidays for the entire summer, and I got to spend my one sacred week off crying, cramping, and feeling like my soul had left my body.

Wantabby - Good you started bleeding finally. Sorry it is rough but at least you can begin to move on (at least physically) now. I hope your cramps settle down soon! :hugs:

AFM - Not much to report. Getting desperate for a sleep-in on the weekend already as DH has bronchitis and has been keeping me up in the night with his coughing. I feel bad for him, but am also worried I'm going to catch it from him! Thankfully as of this evening he won't be contagious anymore because he'll have been on antibiotics for 48 hours.

CarlandJane, I'm here to provide some company for your misery....

CD1 for me :cry:

CarlandJane, I'm here to provide some company for your misery....

CD1 for me :cry:

Oh hunni it's utter shite isn't it xxxx

It really, really is. I'm so fed up! I realized that I am already coming up on a year since we conceived our angel! How did that happen??? Time keeps marching by and every month is getting harder for me to deal with the frustration and disappointment. I know you ladies feel the same :flower:

Carla, I'm so sorry af got you today. It's my wedding anniversary too today, 3 years. How many years for you?

Slg :hugs: sorry hun. Xxx

Sorry Carl and Sara.

Want - hope it's not too hard on you.

Sara - so sorry AF got you again. :( will you still try one more natural cycle or will you try your fertility meds this cycle?

wantababy, hang in there. I hope it passes quickly :hugs:

Happy anniversary ladies :thumbup:

It will take me a week or so to get a plan together with my RE so I will do one more natural cycle. Plus this gives hubby time to finish his training time in his new job. He will probably have to call in sick to be home for O day during the medicated cycle. He travels 4-5 days at a time for work so can easily miss O days.

It was our second wedding anniversary - we got married 6 weeks after our second daughter was born. I must have been mad lol. :haha:
Im in agony today, but have been to the supermarket and back so hopefully the walk will help things along, to be honest though right now it feels like my insides are about to fall out. :dohh: luckily both girls are at nursery all day today so ill have peace ish until half 3.
Ive put on half a stone since my miscarriage a month ago, im not impressed to be honest but i like eating too much to do anything about it! :shrug: What a pickle eh!! I hope you lovelies are doing ok today, think today is going to be a toughie for a few of us xxx

Sara that is awful. So sorry she got you!

I know how you feel with the coming up to a year. I fell pregnant exactly a year after giving birth to my angels. It was soo strange and quiet comforting. Makes us think our boys sent us down a little rainbow for their birthday. I soo believe that it will be your turn soon. I really do. Nothing helps the frustration though xxx

Hey Linny

My HG? (Sorry im a bit slow). Im still on the steroids so sickness is at bay just now. Just hope when I come off it I feel the same. Im desperate to get home.

How are you love ? Xxx

Blue - hehe I thought I was being clever hg = hyperemesis gravidum (or something? Lol) . I'm so glad that the shots are helping you...can you only keep having those over on the main land? When will they try weaning you off? I'm all good thanks, just sorting things out for the baby - it really seems like there's so much to do and yet - they don't need for much essentially do they? :)

Sara - Sounds like a good plan. I suppose you really would NOT want to miss your window if you're using expensive fertility meds, so definitely sounds like calling in sick might be the only option. Oh, what we do to have a family. Soo worth it though! :thumbup:

Carlandjane - I gained weight after the mc as well. I am an emotional eater. I never lost it before I got pregnant, so now I have those 4 lbs to lose after the baby too (although they probably won't really ever go away). Sorry you're having such a rough AF! :hugs:

Blue - Glad the steroids are helping the sickness for the most part. I really hope you get some relief soon!

AFM - I knew I'd hit the 3rd trimester wall already when yesterday I got home from work but stayed in the car for 10 whole minutes because I was too tired to get out! :haha: I ended up eventually mustering up the strength to make it inside and into bed where I fell asleep until DH got home from work at almost 7 pm...We had to race through A&W drive-through on our way to birthing class to make it in time! Oh, the joys! :haha:

Carlandjane - Happy anniversary to you and dh! AF def had some crummy timing, but I hope that you enjoyed the day in spite of that. After my mc, I felt like a stranger to my own body -- it's great news that your cycle was right on time. It will take some time for the hormones to regulate, but if you're emotionally ready to ttc, don't worry about your body holding you back. My doctor was certain I didn't ovulate the cycle after mc, and here I am pregnant from the second cycle. Our bodies are so resilient -- it's really our hearts that need the most time to heal.

wantabby, so sorry that AF showed -- the first 2 cycles post MC were so wicked, I was literally doubled over in pain. I hope that you're feeling some relief now.

Sara, fx that this is cycle you get your BFP! Sorry that AF showed up -- fingers are so crossed for you this month! I'm sorry that you're feeling down. That BFP is headed your way soon!

Linny, look how close you are to meeting your baby!! So excited for you!

Mrs W, happy anniversary to you as well!

Cryss, how is everything going?

Blue, how are you feeling hon? Any better? I hope you get home soon.

Lit, A&W sounds awesome, lol. You must be exhausted, you're always on the move! How did the birthing class go? How is DH handling everything? Men seem much more nervous about labor than we do (quite ironic, isn't it?). I hope you get a nice, restful weekend!

AFM, got great news today! My hcg numbers went from 93 to 239 in 48 hours -- yippy!!!! So this pregnancy is developing along! I was a little worried about my progesterone, so I've been slatering on my cream 3 times a day. My doctor doesn't believe n progesterone supplements, and because I'm above the minimum of 11 (my progesterone is 15) she's unwilling to prescribe anything. So I am liberally applying my otc cream 3 times a day.

I've been feeling a little better, just quite fatigued. By 2pm, I'm ready to climb under my desk for a nap. I stopped eating a few hours before bedtime, and I'm not as sick at night, which has been great. I have my first ultrasound and doctor's visit on June Overall feeling cautiously optimistic. :D Thank you so much for your kind words this past week - quite the rollercoaster!!

Lit - Oh lawks, it's a terror isn't it? I am now literally lifting up my bump and hefting it out of the car infront of me accompanied by assorted groaning - which DF thinks it's hilarious to mimic (It is not hilarious). Do you have any new bump pics to share?? I'm posting the most recent one as it's been quite a big change from the last one!

Alt - Thanks love, and that's brilliant news! That's a great rise. I didn't even know what my progesterone was and i was coated in that cream :haha:..Why not eh? There's absolutely no contraindications. X

Sara - Sorry to hear the planning isn't straightforward around O! If life only went a bit more smoothly! I hope your RE has some good suggestions for you x

Thinking of you Aleeah - you must be getting very close to meeting baby now?!

Afm - my sponge fascination has now moved on to chalk, and I find myself sniffing chalk throughout the day - I think i just need more calcium or something. Going to get some additional tablets to try and stop this bizarre behaviour!

Attachments

• IMG_2745.jpg
    IMG_2745.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 19
Blue - hehe I thought I was being clever hg = hyperemesis gravidum (or something? Lol) . I'm so glad that the shots are helping you...can you only keep having those over on the main land? When will they try weaning you off? I'm all good thanks, just sorting things out for the baby - it really seems like there's so much to do and yet - they don't need for much essentially do they? :)

Haha I should have known that sorry linny. Will for future reference. Haha. Well my steroids I have now just fi ished today so the next week will show if the anti sickness tablets actually work or not. If so ...I cam go home on them !!!!! :dance: I dont even want to think of the if not... :(

you are soo soo close im so excited ! I really hope you keep in touch once little one is here ! I was thinking the other day how unorganised I actually am considering I need to get all my baby stuff back to my wee island in only 2 trips that my OH is over... how im supposed to do that I will never know...

For all you guys who knew Nat.. she had her baby 10 weeks early. Shes in hospital (the baby) and is doing good. She has been asking for you guys and hopes you are all well.

What a fantastic bump photo linny. Too funny on the chalk and sponge sniffing haha!! <3 xxx

Feeling good so far!!

Lit thats rubbish that your energy has gone already hopefully you get periods of relief from it!

Alt - thats fantastic news ! Congratulations hehe! Come on baby! You can do it !!!

How are you ladies ?
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"