Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

OMG, Sab that's awful! Thank God your hub was there to catch you. I hope you're feeling better soon - losing blood probably didn't help either. Have some oj and a nap, friend. Maybe that will help!

Linny, great choice about the mini-trips. Then you'll be close just in case! :)

Good morning ladies,

How is everyone today?

Teacup- Yes I am patiently waiting for it to happen but I have been DTD everyother day until I get the postive OPK than it's really on and popping. How are you doing?

Linny - I am going on a cruise to Nassau and Freeport Bahamas. So excited and ready. How are you doing?

LL - I hope so. Thanks for the encouragement. How are you doing?

Bright, I hope you have a wonderful time on your vacation! Good luck and I lol'd at "on and popping"!

Alt - Thanks, I hope so too.

Linny - You're quite lucky your leg hair stopped growing! I'm like a hairy mammoth these days! Very annoying. Good idea on the helpful notes for dh. :winkwink: That is a great idea to just go away for a couple nights where you're only an hour-ish from the hospital. That is still plenty close to the hospital. Lots of people *live* an hour away from the hospital so I think you'll be fine. :) I hope you enjoy a relaxing getaway!

Sab - That sounds like quite an awful experience! I'm glad your dh was there. I hope that doesn't happen again!

Bright - That cruise sounds just lovely! I hope you have a great time. I am doing fairly well.

AFM - We've had major progress on the nursery in the past few days. I'll post some pics soon! DH is obsessed with getting everything set up already so he forced me to go to Target right before closing last night to buy a dresser/change table to finish off the last of our big ticket items. We have quite an ugly, old room with some mismatched furniture but I still like that it's finally coming together even if it will never look like the nurseries in home decorating magazines.

today was really no news. I had my ultrasound. There are 7 little follicles but they are still the size that follicles are at the beginning of your cycle. There is no way to know yet if the injections are working. Just need to keep going and look again on Sat. to see if they are growing. Bought more medicine since I will run out in 2 more days and my doctor said she is going to raise my dose. $600 more dollars for 6 more days of injections!!

A cruise? So jealous. You will have to let me know about Nassau. My husband's airline just started flying in there so we could get there very cheaply if it's worth a trip.

LL-Can't wait to see the nursery. I never really got to finish mine. I got sick in the middle of my pregnancy and the nursery just never got done :(

slg76: hope those injections get your ovaries primed for baby making time!

We have been talking nursery but we only have one closed bedroom, so I think the baby will be with us for the first 6 months and then we will move and be able to do the baby room somewhere else... I think its quite practical to have the baby in the same room, you dont have to go too faR!! and knowing myself, Ill be checking it all the time. We even talked about co-sleeping but we are still undecided on how we feel about it... You gotta do what works for baby I guess, little person, BIG needs!!

Sara - that really is so expensive! I am so praying and hoping that you conceive your healthy rainbow baby THIS cycle so you don't have to buy any more meds!!! Good luck! I hope your follicles are looking nice and juicy on Saturday!

That is sad that you never got to finish your nursery. :( I hope you are able to do more with it this time around!!

Sab- we also plan on keeping the baby with us in our room for the first several months. We will have a bassinet beside my bed for her. :) however, no harm setting the nursery up now! I'm sure we'll be busy and tired when we're caring for a baby! That sounds like a good plan for you with keeping baby with you as long as possible before you can move!

Thanks ll.
my dr increased my dose and I read that once they start growing it can be very quick. I really hope we don't need another cycle!!!

We kept emily in our room for six months but had a nursery ready when she was born, just not decorated as much as I would have liked. I agree that if its not done before baby you probably won't enjoy doing it and it will be rushed.

Good morning ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well today.

SLG - I will keep you posted on how it is.

LL- I am glad you're doing good. I am so excited and Sunday can't come quick enough.

Sara - Fingers crossed everything works out perfectly this cycle!

Bright - Good luck!

AF showed for me today but my LP was back to 14 days. Yay!!!

Crys - Sorry AF showed but excellent about your increased LP! I think your body is working hard to create that perfect environment for a healthy pregnancy. Good luck! :)

Sara - Grow, follicles, grow! :happydance:

Lindsay - How are you and the little guy doing? Are you enjoying mat. leave?

We will be moving in June 2015, so theres no point in investing time in a nursery at this point.. we will probably re decorating and getting new furniture too, so might as well get it all done at the same time. I know we will be tired, but Im sure with family support and some helping hands it'll get done!!

I am officially 12 weeks today. Im feeling extremely HUNGRY!

Sab - yes, absolutely you will be able to decorate your nursery when the time comes and it makes total sense to wait until you move! 😄 We are planning on staying in our place at least a couple more years.

I hear you on the insatiable hunger thing! Eat up and enjoy! You're almost in the second trimester!

Ladies I'm spotting and I have a backache. This is exactly how my last miscarriage started and I'm going out of my mind with worry.

Bright - ah that sounds like a nice break for you! I'd love some sun right about now too X

Lit - glad to hear the nursery is coming together...yep...same here - I'm keeping her in our room for 6 months but would rather get room sorted before then....our stuff isn't all coordinated either....a bit of bright colour and some imagination goes a long way though x

Blue - how ya getting on pet? Did the anti sickness meds work? X

Cryss- glad your LP is getting back to normal! Surely a good sign of everything getting back into synch. X

Sara - fingers crossed for not having to bother with the next cycle....when will you know?

Sabs - not just practical! apparently - the best way to ensure their safety is to keep them in a crib beside you for the first 6 months according to the last ante natal class I went to! So, it's all a plus for keeping them in with you. X

Aleeah - you must be due! I hope we can see your little babe soon.

Alt- oh darlin, I don't know what it will eventually mean for you but I remember the stress and worry of spotting in the early days. Just try to keep in mind that Lindsay, Aleeah, lit, me, blue (i think), and LJ (I think?) all spotted with rainbow babies...it's incredibly common amongst women who've previously mc'd...whilst no guarantee it's definitely worth keeping it in mind...though it's undoubtedly worrying anyway..will you call the early pregnancy unit tomorrow? X

Blue, it's brown and only when I wipe, but the backache started just a while ago. Same symptoms as my prev mc, although last time I started spotting at 6w4D and I'm 6w exactly today.

Linny, thank you for that reassurance. I know whatever happens will be dealt with, but I'm afraid m heart isn't strong enough for another loss. I do remember that many of us had spotting and it all turned out okay. I'm thinking of heading to the emergency room - tomorrow is a holiday here and I can't just sit here and wait it out.

I'm praying so hard right now that my gummy bear sticks. As much as I tried to detach, I love this baby with my whole heart already.

Alt we have all had Brown discharge please don't think it's over! ! Is there any hairy professional you can phone to maybe geta reassurance scan?

Linny- I am still ill. Of The steroids all on the ondansatron it keeps me from actually being sick mostly. Still at my mother's and still not home. Feels like this is us for the longhall. Im so constipated (sorry tmi) but do any of you girls have any tips? How are you linny!! Xxx

Blue and Linny, thank you for your kind and reassuring words. I'm trying to stay positive, but my heart is absolutely breaking into 1000 pieces.

I called the closest emergency room and they recommended going to a hospital further away since there isn't an u/s technician on duty now.

It also doesn't help that we are dog sitting 3 dogs (from two separate families). One dog is not getting along with the other 2, so I'm upstairs with on and DH is downstairs with the other 2. My house is like a zoo, and I'm in pain and distraught. If I go to the hospital, DH will have to stay with the dogs to make sure WWIII doesn't break out.

I'm really trying to shake off this dread.

oh alternatedi, I really hope it's nothing to be concerned about. Of course you are going to worry. I worry about my next pregnancy and I'm not even pregnant yet. I long for the good old days when I was pregnant and didn't give a second thought to any symptom. I just assumed that things were just fine (and they were). I'm glad you are getting checked to put your mind at ease. It is good that the blood is sparse and brown. Hang in there gummy bear!!!!

Emma, I feel terrible for you that you are still so ill and not able to be in your own home. Remind me, how far along are you now? For your constipation I would recommend MiraLax. It's an over the counter salt solution (polyethylene glycol is the active ingredient) that you dissolve in any drink (it has no color or taste). It may take a few days to work. If you are really uncomfortable I was use a glycerin suppository for immediate relief. I have terrible problems with this when pregnant and in chemo. Hope you feel better soon.

I had an ultrasound yesterday. I have two follicles that seem to be responding to the injections. Once follicles reach 10mm the doctors are fairly sure they will continue to grow and develop. My two growing follicles are 9.5 and 10.5 mm, so very borderline. I go back in on Tuesday for another ultrasound and I think at that point we will know if these follicles are going to be good or if it is time to ditch this cycle and try again another month. I've been giving my ovaries pep talks and good luck rubs :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->