Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Alt, that's great that baby is growing and has a heartbeat! I know at that size they can be hard to measure because they're so small and a measurement that's a little bit off can change your dates by a lot. I think a heartbeat and growth is good news :) Hang in there! Here's to hoping for good news next week :thumbup:

That's odd.....my last post i sent said it had to be seen by a moderator?? And it hasn't turned up here. just sending this message as a test.

Hmmmm.....wonder what i wrote in that last message?!

:haha: How weird! I hope it gets the thumbs up from the moderators! xx

Alt - That's great news you got to see the heartbeat! :happydance: I'm so pleased for you! I'm looking forward to seeing your pic! I heard measurements can be off that early on. I hope baby has grown more for your ultrasound on Wednesday. :hugs: I'll be sending positive vibes! xx

Lindsay - Yay! Glad that Rowan is sleeping 6 hours in a row! I hope our baby is good and lets us sleep at night too! I'll def be getting a swaddle - great tip! Glad to hear he is growing nicely. :thumbup: xx

haha Linny were you saying bad things hahahahaha just kidding :haha:

alt that's great news!! you'r definately moving in the right direction!! hopefully your little gummy has a growth spurt before wednesday to let mommy relax a little :)

Lindsay good news about Rowan sleeping 5 - 6 hrs!! amazing how awesome that feels lol

Sara thinking of you, how many dpo are you now?

Becky not sure if you're around still but hope this is your lucky cycle!!!

Ladies. Check out the Woombie swaddle. I loved mine!
https://www.amazon.com/Woombie-Lil-...id=1402078109&sr=8-7&keywords=woombie+houdini

Di, I think early scans are a blessing and a curse. I hope you just have a late bloomer!

I am 8 DPO today. Been having very noticeable cramps. Not sure if it could be all be hormones I took this month :shrug:

Thanks Kim and Sara. Sara, that sounds mighty promising....fingers crossed those cramps are from someone getting cozy!

Sab - Like everyone else said, those sound like extremely good odds to me. The chance of a stillbirth for the regular population is higher than that...so I don't really see why they have to do further testing than that. I of course can see why you are freaking out and worried, but I do think that all sounds good and your baby is going to be just fine! :hugs:

Sara - Good to know...thanks!

That cramping sounds like a good sign! I think one of my only signs this BFP was very early cramping (which went away by the time I normally get cramps). Good luck!

Crys - :haha: Thanks!

Lindsay - Also thanks! Good to know that there are options. You definitely should see if there's anything similar offered (re:massages) there. :) That's crazy how often Rowan is eating still! I know it is normal, but it definitely would be difficult to time everything around! Good thing for those breastfeeding covers. I have one already, so I'm prepared! :winkwink: Do you find it awkward breastfeeding in public?

How wonderful that Rowan has been sleeping 5-6 hours in a row some nights! That must feel amazing finally!! Mmm. That's great about the swaddle blanket. I bought a breathable/mesh one for when mine is first born since it will be summer so hopefully it will be the right size and work wonders as well! I hope you can get him to go to sleep a bit earlier soon! Sounds like he is growing lots and doing awesome! Yay, Rowan! Hope you're absolutely loving motherhood! I can't believe Rowan is over 2 months already! Feels like just yesterday...ehhe.

Kim - Thanks for checking in! Can't wait for the 10th! :)

Alt - Well I think the consensus is to just keep baby in a sling/carrier while peeing! Sounds awkward but at least we know it's possible. :winkwink:

YAY for finally seeing baby's heartbeat! :hugs: :happydance: That is super duper exciting! Whee! Also, I know that Nina, a girl who used to frequent this thread, had a few scans where her baby was measuring behind but with a hb, and at her 12-week scan baby was measuring right on track again. So there is lots of hope that that can be the same for you...Obviously these very early scans aren't super accurate and probably depends on the tech what the measurements are. I'm hoping for some great news on Wednesday!

Linny - That is really odd about your post needing to be seen by a mod! I hope your post shows up soon!

AFM - I am finding I am just sleeping and sleeping on my days off. Having to wake up to an alarm to get up 11:30 am (I've always been a later sleeper when left to my own devices). I'm beginning to think the first couple weeks of my maternity leave will be spent sleeping half the days away...but that's probably not a bad thing since I won't get to sleep in again for a long, long time!

TMI question - but has anyone else experienced a shooting nerve pain from their cervix downwards? It's very brief - only lasts a second or two - and occurs usually when I am standing up or walking. However, the pain/sensation is bad enough that it stops me in my tracks and I am unable to hide an extremely SURPRISED face! :haha: I think BnBers may refer to it as "lightning crotch" as my googling has discovered. Anyway, it only just started in the 3rd trimester for me (although I may have had it once or twice very far apart earlier on)...but now if I'm standing for an extended period of time I'll start getting it every minute or two and it's very awkward! I told my DH about it and he thought 'lightning crotch' was an unfortunate name so to be subtle in public the other day he asked me if I was experiencing "L.C." :winkwink:

Hello ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Lindsay - It was wonderful!!!! Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 20140528_113044.jpg
    20140528_113044.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140528_115321.jpg
    20140528_115321.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140529_180048.jpg
    20140529_180048.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140529_212505.jpg
    20140529_212505.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140529_231450.jpg
    20140529_231450.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 5
more pics

Attachments

• 20140529_231450.jpg
    20140529_231450.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 20140530_222037.jpg
    20140530_222037.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20140530_222103.jpg
    20140530_222103.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 2
  • autocompress1401770056762.jpg
    autocompress1401770056762.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 2
  • autocompress1401770057268.jpg
    autocompress1401770057268.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 3
even more pics......

Attachments

• autocompress1401770058065.jpg
    autocompress1401770058065.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 3
  • autocompress1401770132367.jpg
    autocompress1401770132367.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • autocompress1401770132654.jpg
    autocompress1401770132654.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 2
  • CIMG1300 - Copy.JPG
    CIMG1300 - Copy.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 3
  • CIMG1301 - Copy.jpg
    CIMG1301 - Copy.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
Bright - beautiful pics of the two of you! You make a lovely couple. You look beautiful! I'm glad you had such a nice time.

Bright, what nice pics. I'm glad you guys had a getaway. I like that last pic best of all :)

Lit, yes I have had the LC! I had it when pregnant mostly but randomly a couple times over the years too. I don't think there's anything you can do about it.

It must be the length?! I'll try and split it up

Hello ladies!

So annoyed about my post - it was enormous!! And it's dissappeared into the ether apparently. Harrumph! I was trying to think if i'd sworn or anything - don't think so!

I'll try again but briefer this time :haha:

Tea - There are mattresses/sofa beds but think we'll take as many soft things as poss just in case! Oh feeling them move - it's wonderful! And watching them through the tummy is great. Recently i've been able to make out a leg & foot which is really odd! I thought that was just a myth! :haha: When's your 20 week scan love? x

Lit - Not too long till mat leave then! Bet you're counting down the days (inbetween naps) :haha: ... I'm with you on the massages! I was given a free one on a massage course a few weeks back. I could have kissed the woman after she worked on my cankles. About the camping - there's only one tipi and one yurt so no options for moving nearer to loos :(....We've decided to take a bucket with a lid though :haha:..it'll be a 2 man job to get me on and off the bucket which is ok because I have no dignity any more anyway. :)

About the LC :) - I've had a few of these recently too! I hoped it was her head engaging....I won't know till my appt on Tues if that's the case x

Sabs - Ugh, waiting!? Well, I won't tell you not to worry - we all do and did all the time - but I think it's odd they want to retest given the fact that those seem like very low risk results anyway. Fact is - I know a few women who were given high risk of downs and all of them have had non-downs babys but spent their pregnancys worrying about how they would cope, particularly my BF who was given 1 in 100 odds. Would you consider an Amniocentesis (sp?) if the odds were high? Or would it be too late for that? x

Chryss - How are you love? Your chart's done a mega dip 'n' rise I see! :) x

I don't understand this, it won't let me post the second part of my message?! Am I really waffling that badly?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->