Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thanks ladies :)

alt thinking of you this morning, hope that little gummy had a good growth spurt for you!!

Sara, I hope you are ahead of me :) I'll hopefully only be a few months behind!!! bump buddies would be fun.

My doc said september since he wants me on folic acid and stuff, I started taking 5 mg at the beginning of May anyways and he said alright then hahaha but he said a few more months just to give my uterus that extra time. My worry is that it won't be that easy this time to get preggers.. The doc said they will electively section me at the latest 37 weeks next time, and sooner if needed...

I really feel for so many of you ladies who have had multiple losses and such, it's been very hard for my body to have been failling me, and the decision to be out of my hands. Big hugs :hugs:

The struggle is my cycle is all over the map and we have no idea when I'm ovulating... my last cycle on the bcp was pill first active pill on May 7, last active pill May 27... I spotted/ bled from May 14 - 25... didn't have a bleed during the week of inactive pills (May 28 - June 3). I have a 21-23 day cycle.. and then started spotting again on June 4 - 7... sigh maybe I should get some opks and try and figure out when I am ovulating... for those of you who use/used opks, I'm not sure how I would do it since I'm at my office from 7:30 - 4 most days any tricks/suggestions?

Aleeha I hope that you've had the baby :)!!!

lj your bump is beautiful!!! soo jealous :)

bright good luck, it's nice of you to try the insemination kit for your OH I would say it can't hurt!!

cryss hoping you get that bfp this month!!

Becky, you around? hope you're feeling better and are having more luck getting that bfp!!

LL you're so close now, hard to believe, the time is flying by!!!

brighteyes: I have no idea what labor pains will be like sicne this is going to be my first time LOL. I never thought the tilted uterus could affect it.From wht I read, it moves forward as the pregnancy progresses...

Your doctor can usually tell you if your uterus is tilted. I dont know what position we were doing the month i got rpegnant... there was a lot of baby making activities going on. LOL!

So does anyone wake up with a hard tummy in the morning? i feel like every morning my tummy is sore, besides the pee, it just feels sore like its been kicked all night... ( BABY SPOCK might be having a grand ol time in there..) anyways just wondering if anyone feels this?

Sabster - Oh ok, I didnt know this was your first. Well a couple women I spoke to felt the same but you maybe different. Only 178 more days can tell. LOL

ljs, you look beautiful! Thanks for sharing your picture.

Kim, It doesn't really matter what time of day you do an OPK. Just do it around the same time every day (before or after work). I think it will be helpful for you. I buy the cheap ones from Amazon and they work great.

Nothing to report here. 13 dpo. AF should be due today or tomorrow. So far no bleeding and no bfp.

Did any of you play with a Lite Brite when you were a kid? I bought one for Emily today and she loves it. It's so fun to see your kid play with the same toys that you loved. I spent hours with my Lite Brite and I remember the Christmas I got it.

LJs- Wow, you look BEAUTIFUL! You're so tiny with such a nice little bump. I actually can barely tell a difference between your 25 week bump and your 33 week bump! Thanks a lot for posting!

Kim - I hope you will fall preggo VERY easily this time around. But at least if it takes a few more months, you'll know your uterus will have that much longer to thicken and heal. How long did it take you to conceive for your other pregnancies?

You could try using OPKs first thing in the morning before work and then every day after work (they say not to use FMU, but if you buy the ICs I found that they ONLY worked with FMU because they're not very sensitive). I hope you can figure out your cycle! At least you have a few months to get that on track.

Sab - I know I have a retroverted uterus, but my dr never mentioned anything about a tilted cervix. I know the uterus moves forward after the first trimester-ish, as Sab said...so that's interesting that you (Bright) felt that labour was different because of it.

I find that my tummy is always harder when I have a full bladder so yes I always notice my tummy is harder when I first wake up! That is weird that it's sore though! Have you switched to sleeping on your side yet?

Sara - Sorry about no BFP yet. :( Bodies are so frustrating!

I did play with a Lite Brite when I was a kid, and loved it as well! How fun that Emily gets to experience the same fun. :)

Thinking about you today Alt!!

Afm I think I may finally be ovulating?? This has turned into a super long cycle! ! Here are my OPK'S PhotoGrid_1402503008162.jpg

Sara I loooved lite brite hahaha I bought one for my son for christmas last year... he played with it for a little, but now it's in the closet :( urgg no bfp... hopefully you know where you stand either way. I understand how hard it an be on OH... mine is a real worrier... my plan is actually to hide being pregnant from him for as long as possible, ideally until I've had an u/s showing the baby implanted in the right place and hopefully that there is a hb. We did decide that I would have an u/s ideally before the hb would start so that if it's implanted in the wrong spot and I have to terminate it would be before the heart starts....

Lit I've been very lucky getting pregnant, with my 7 yr old ds, on the 3rd cycle off of bcp (and if I'd known I had a 21 day cycle I joke it would have happened sooner) then with my 2nd ds (2 yr old) my 2nd month off of bcp.... then last summer I was pregnant twice in August hahaha had a chemical pregnancy then immediately pregnant with the baby I had my mmc at 9 weeks. But I'm older now (38) and our bodies can be soo different after a mc. My OH is against opks etc.. but it's more to avoid ovulation right now vs aiming for it hahaha

Wantabby, that looks positive! YAY!

So I had my scan and gummy grew! He grew 4 mm in 5 days, so nearly on target growth. His little heart is also beating faster at 125bpm. I'm measuring 6W6D, so still quite behind based on O and way way behind based on LMP.

My doctor is still worried about the growth but happy about the improvement. I had a large red bleed, complete with clots (oh joy) last night, but it stopped. They still can't figure out what's causing the bleeding, but as long as gummy is growing, I'm going to try my best to not worry.

I'm going back in for a scan in 2 weeks, so we'll see how everything goes till then!

So sorry I've not been able to properly catch up -- work has been crazy! I'm still following along and sending good thoughts to you all!

Yayyyyyyy Alt! I'm so happy to hear good news from you! ! Try to do as little as possible for the next two weeks and enjoy your pregnancy!

Di, great news! Hang in there gummy!!!

Wantababy, looking good.

Kim, your early scan sounds like a good plan. Probably best to end things ASAP in case of a problem. But there won't be a problem next time! My oh is the more emotional one in the couple.

I'm starving these past couple days. I'm sure it's hormonal wether I'm pregnant or not. I'm eating my third snack this afternoon. Also peed about 6 times so far today. Hey hormones...settle down!

Awww my baby is sooo beautiful and a little rascal! Didnt find out the sex as baby had their legs crossed ! Im in love !!! :cloud9: 20+3. Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_20140611_194715.jpg
    IMG_20140611_194715.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 10
Blue, what a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations on a wonderful 20w scan!!!

What a beautiful picture!! So happy for you emma!

I do have some promising symptoms but I'm not too optimistic. I've just been let down one too many times. But, one of these months has to be it so why not this one. Thanks for your support! You ladies are the best. Here's hoping that my bfp is just asking its' time to show.

Oh and also I've had a lower backache. And yesterday I made my usual breakfast and thought it tasted disgusting. Hubby ate it and said it was fine. Hormones can be mean!! My test today was white as white can be:(

On a happy note, yesterday was my dd first time going all day with no accidents in her panties :dance: so proud of her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->