Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

OH MY GOD CRYSSHAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So pleased for you, you're having a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, Aleeah!

If you haven't already and can manage it, try squats. Walk and squat as much as you can. Help that pelvis open. I had to do that with my 2nd, and I went into labor the morning I was scheduled for induction.

Omg Cryss!!!! Congratulations love thats a set of really beautiful lines you have there! !!!! So so pleased for you!!

Just checked in to see if Aleeah had any news for us yet...hang in there mama. I did a very vigourous scrubbing of the kitchen floor on hands and knees the day I went into labour with DS. Probably coincidence but worth a try! Good luck lovely!

Ahhh Cryss im still smiling ear to ear for you!
X x x x x

Cryss - Ermahgawd!!! I love it when a dip means something, Woohoo! That is one SWEET line!! :) :hugs: So you're due in spring? How lovely! Xx

Aleeah - Sorry nothing's working, at least you're getting loads of sexy time and pineapple ;) I can understand not wanting an induction because of the oftentimes difficult labour - but keep the faith - my freind had one and although she said it was overwhelmng she managed vaginal birth on gas and air with it. You sound like your bodies on its way so it might not be as bad as you fear. Whatever happens in labour, your babe is coming out safe and sound by friday and that's what counts! I can't wait to see him/her! XX

Thanks, Linny. My due date is February 22nd.

The most important thing with induction is to take it slow....so that everything progresses, including timing of contractions, slowly just like they naturally would. I was induced with my youngest without any pain relief. I told the nursing staff beforehand I wanted it slow and easy - as natural as possible. I had a wonderful nurse who listened to me and asked me if it was okay before she would increase my dosage as well. It didn't feel any different than my other deliveries.

Sabster - Did you adjust your dose of Vitex after you got your BFP?

Linny - You said you continued B6 at 50 mg per day; right?

Chryss - How lovely...a little present for when the winter months have dragged on a bit too long! Yep, carried on taking 50mg a day after bfp. I think I stopped about 3rd trimester because I ran out and couldn't be bothered buying more x

Crys - OMG! Congrats!!!!! :happydance: So happy for you!!! Feb 22nd is a lovely due date. :)

Sara - Sorry to hear you're feeling down and like it's not meant to be. You have certainly been trying for a long time now, but I feel confident that you will be able to conceive someday soon! That is a good idea to go see your new RE and I hope she can help you more than your current one has. :hugs:

Ladybird - Yes, as someone else said, count the first day of full bleeding as cd1.

Blue - I'm so glad you're feeling a bit better and are even able to go home! That must be such a huge relief! Yay!

Carlandjane - Sorry AF got you...and so late, too! :(

Linny - That's good you're prepared for baby to be a bit late since they changed your dates. That does seem odd if you knew exactly when you Oved that baby would be measuring ahead. I feel like some babies just have their growth spurts earlier on and then even out by the end. Who knows!

I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday! Your lively posts were definitely missed while you were gone! hehe. That night in the tipi sounds a bit rough. I could NOT have handled being there if there were cockroaches! Ew!!! I'm glad the yurt was so much better and more relaxing. That sounds soo cozy and quaint and nice!

That is SO freaky about finding that tick on you. I am SO paranoid about ticks/lyme disease. I'm glad you found the tick before too long and removed it. The thing is I actually don't know how to properly remove a tick or even what they look like! I just try to get my DH to check me as I'm sure I would panic if I found one on myself. I'm sure you'll be quite fine but it's good you're going to the dr just to make sure there's nothing you should be doing.

It does always feel so good to get back to civilization, as nice as vacations out in the woods are nice. :) Good luck as you finish up these last few weeks of pregnancy! How are you sleeping?

Aleeah - Lovely to hear from you! My friend 'L' who was due 2 days after you is also still pregnant and has the same issue as you with not wanting to be induced at all. I know she is going to refuse one this week but not sure what she'll do if she hits 42 weeks. I think it's wise that you have one booked for Friday, right before you hit 42 weeks, since 42 weeks is when the risk of stillbirth increases significantly (although the risk is still of course very small). I was reading up on it recently and it doesn't sound like you're really any higher risk just going a week or so overdue...it's at 42 weeks that it becomes a problem so you're just as well to wait it out patiently (or not so patiently!) like you are now.

I do think there's probably very little you can do if your baby/body just isn't ready for labour yet. It does sound like your body is progressing nicely, especially with you being 3 cm already! If you're lucky maybe you'll have a shorter early labour that way...which might be nice? Try not to beat yourself up about not going into labour yet. For one, there is still a very good chance you will go into labour on your own before your induction (which I very much hope you do for your sake)! For another, your body has not 'failed' you if you do have to be induced. I'm sure with a few more days it would probably give in eventually, but it's always better to be safer and it's good you're doing what's best for you, your dh and your baby! What an exciting thought it is that, no matter what, you WILL be in labour by Friday and have your baby by this weekend sometime!! It will be SOO wonderful to have your rainbow baby in your arms! :happydance: So chin up, and good luck as you wait out this last week! Let's hope you go into labour tomorrow! :D

Carl - I hope AF isn't too hard on you.

Linny - Glad to hear you had a good time. I'm so sorry you had a scare with the tick. Hate those things! I'm thinking you might be right about that dip. :winkwink:

Good luck Bright!

AFM - I'm 15 dpo today with high temps still. I got a positive on a Walmart cheapie yesterday afternoon with urine that was almost clear. The 2nd Walmart cheapie is FMU this morning (after 2 trips to the bathroom in the night). And just look at that lovely FRER! I think that test line might be a bit darker than the control. Praise God! :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo:

Yayyyyyy! I'm sooo excited for you Crys! That's wonderful news! Such a dark line too! This is a sticky one for sure. Congratulations! :wohoo: :happydance: xxxx

Congratulations Cyrs!!!! So happy for you :dance:

Emma, what a relief to hear you are feeling better and can go home.

I am planning on starting DHEA and CoQ10 (ubiquinol) next. Just need to pick it up at the store. I decided last minute to fly to my moms house yesterday. I was so down and hubby is away. I'm feeling a little better now that PMS has settled down but still very sad and unsure.

I'm glad you went to visit your mom, Sara. Sounds like you could use a little TLC! :hugs:

Cryss, honey!!! YES!!!! So very pleased for you!!

Sara and Kim, you ladies are in my constant thoughts! Sara, perhaps this is the dark before the dawn, love. I'm praying for you!

Lit, I'm so sorry you were feeling down. My husband said something beautiful to me this weekend, and maybe it will bring you comfort. He said he believes that the same soul keeps returning each pregnancy until they get the chance to be born. He truly believes in his heart that gummy is the second attempt for our earlier lost baby to meet us.

He said even if we never get the chance to meet, we will run into that soul at some point in our lives and feel a connection so strong that we can't understand it. My husband is not a very emotional person, so I found it even more special that he felt this way. The idea brought me some peace. I hope this helps - you're in my thoughts, hon.

Aleeah! You've made such a cozy home for that little one that they refuse to leave. I hope nature does what it's supposed to so and you can avoid induction, but either way, you're going to have your baby sooooooo soon! Congrats again!

Blue, I just saw that you're going home! YAYYAYAYAYAYAYAY! So happy that you're feeling better!

AFM, got a call from my doctor yesterday. Evidently I have a very nasty uti, which is shocking since I've had absolutely zero symptoms! I started taking antibiotics last night, which I'm totally opposed to but am also afraid to put gummy bear in harm's way by refusing them as well. The antibiotic made me so sick -- it was like morning sickness x1000 last night. Fortunately, I feel okay after taking it this am so maybe it was a fluke?

Alt - Ahhh! They do say UTI's can cause a lot of bleeding. It's an odd thing about UTI's in pregnancy because my MW said that they can present themselves in very non-typical ways when you're preggo...So you wouldn't neccesarily have stinging when using the loo or any of the usual symptoms. I found it hard to believe but again, just another strange aspect of the body at this time. X

Thank you all!

Sara - I'm glad you went to see your mom. I hope once AF is over, you will feel more optimistic. I have been using Ovaboost which has coQ10, inositol and other good stuff all in one. Less than $30 for a 30-day supply on Amazon.

Alt - I had a UTI with my first too...the only time I ever had one. From what I understand, I didn't have the usual symptoms. As far as I can remember, I just had some pain near my pubic area here and there.

Diana, what a beautiful thought from your husband. Interesting timing as I just had a conversation last night about knowing people in a previous life.

Crys, do you know if the CoQ10 in Ovaboost is ubiquinol or ubiquinone? There are two forms and I want to make sure I get ubiquinol as it absorbs better.

Hang in there Aleeah, that baby has to come out sometime soon.

I'm having a nice visit with my mom. My dd loves it here. I'm really missing hubby. He's been working a lot and traveling and I just need to be with him. I'm hoping he will come here tomorrow or Thursday. That way mom can babysit while we have some alone time.
Strangely, I've been lightly bleeding for two days (my period is always light) but yesterday my nipples started to hurt/burn. Any thoughts on that?

Have a lovely day. I'm off to play at the children's museum.

Thanks ladies! When I've had uti's before, my god, I was in horrendous pain!! Our bodies truly are a mystery to us right now!

Sara, I'm so happy you're enjoying your visit. There is nothing like a mom to help pick up your spirits. I hope you and hubby get to enjoy some time together too. You're such a strong woman. As for your symptoms -- please god, let it be implantation bleeding!!! <3 (hoping until proved otherwise!)

Sara - I don't know which they use. Sorry I can't help there. Hope you get that alone time with your DH very soon.

Alt - I forgot to mention I have heard that from other people before, and I like to think that is the way it happens as well. It's lovely that your DH told you that's how he feels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->