Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Alt - that's great news! I am glad that baby is still growing and has a nice strong heartbeat! I think it all sounds promising at this point and let's just hope there's no more bleeding so you don't have to worry about that. Can't wait to hear about your scan in two weeks. The first trimester is so nerve wracking! :hugs:

Blue - Wow what a CUTE little baby! Love his/her little profile!! And indeed what a rascal for not showing you the gender! Is this your last scan for the rest of pregnancy? Congrats on everything going well. It is such a relief, isn't it??

Sara - bodies are so cruel sometimes! Those are some promising symptoms so here's hoping this is just a shy BFP.

Crys - your chart is looking good.

Woo go little lady ! Your little princess is growing up! Your month must be here so so soon!

Thank you for your lovely comments ladies !

How are you all? Xxx

Hi ladies. It's been awful quiet for a few days.

I'm feeling frustrated and anxious! My period is two days late now. I had a blood test yesterday and it was negative. My period is never late. I can't find any evidence that the injections would lengthen my luteal phase. I know there is nothing I can do at this point but wait. It's all I can think about. I know it's very unlikely that I'm pregnant but I can't let it go until my period shows up. I need a fast forward button!!!

Sara - That is so weird about AF being late!!!! I wonder what is going on. Of course I hope it's just a late BFP but if it's not I hope your AF arrives right away so you can start trying again sooner. :)

Blue - How are you feeling these days? Still really sick?

I miss Linny while she gallivants in her little tipi and yurt! :haha:

I can't wait to hear if Aleeah has had her baby yet!

Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend?

AFM - I have been feeling extremely emotional about the mc lately. June is the month I got pregnant last year, so even just the weather and certain things we do are reminding me of this time last year. Certain songs, etc. have been triggering flashbacks to the very sad times from last summer. I have actually cried quite a bit in the past little while about the mc. :( I think getting to the one-year-post-miscarriage is a lot harder than getting past the would-have-been due date since it's filled with a lot more memories.

Sara - I hope you get some answers soon - preferably in the form of 2 pink lines.

LL - I understand how you feel. Thats the way I've felt too. This is the month I had my first miscarriage as well. I hope it's not too hard on you.

Looks like my period is starting. 3 days late. I guess the medication skewed my cycle.

Blech, that sucks, Sara. :( Sorry to hear that. :hugs: Your turn will come soon and very soon! Let's hope it's this new cycle. Are you trying naturally this month?

Yes, this month will be natural because I'm going to change doctors. I know some of this is PMS talking but I feel like I'm reaching the end of ttc. I'll see my new RE and my oncologist in July and make a plan. If my re has a good idea I'm willing to give it a shot and there are a couple supplements I want to try for a few months. Beyond that I'm feeling like I'm pushing for something that's not meant to be. A hard day today :cry:

I'm sorry Sara. I hope your new doctor can help you figure out a plan and reach your BFP.

Really don't know what's going on sorry if my post is tmi but I checked my cm on Friday I was due my period which did not show. But there was brownish goo there this has continued for two days it hardly shows when I wipe. All cheapie tests are still saying bfn I know I defo ov as I saw the egg when I had my clearance scan at epu the nurse confirmed it to. This is seriously driving me nuts normally I have sore boobs the lot just got nothing but goo :cry::cry:

Ok change to the above full on af but now which day do I count as day one for ov the day I noticed the brown goo or today full on af

Sorry to hear that sara. I got reallt frustrated too. It took us a year to conceive this little one. I know for a lot of people thats not long but for us it was very emotional, long and frustrating. I really hope your new doctor has some good suggestions I really want this for you!

Lit-sorry your feeling so emotional! Its such a hard time. Nothing really helps other than letting it out speaking it through with your partner who might be feeling the same way. I hope you reach some comfort soon. Only reassurance I got was that I fell pregnant again exactly a year to the week of giving birth to my two angels and surely that was them sending me a a little sibling.

Crys how are you getting on!?

Teacup- have you had your scan yet?

Linny Aleeah- any news on the baby front ? Lol

How are all you ttc? And preggo ladies getting on.

Afm- id say im much better still on anti sickness and still managing to stay out of hosp and off a drip! Best ive felt in months tbh. So today I go home!!!! :dance: about time ! OH has been down for a week and we have bought a new car and have been given loads of baby stuff by my dad and step mother that the baby sister has grown out of. He went off for the boat with the car early this morning and still managed to miss it haha. So im flying home and will spend my first night back home on my own. Lol nae luck. Least im getting home.

:flower:

hey sara

I'm so sorry, I have been where you are to feel like your body is failing you and to feel like the option for another baby is out of your hands. I hope that you get the same miracle as I did. Those down days are hard, big hugs to you. Good idea being proactive and changing docs, at least you will know that you have tried everything.

I do really think we'll be bump buddies :)

Big hugs.

Kim

Ladybird - you count the first full flow day as the first day of your cycle.

Emma - yay for going home and getting lots of baby stuff! Glad you're feeling so much better.

Hi ladies!!

Good to be back, I had a quick read-through of all your posts last night but i'm not sure i'll remember everything!

Lit - Sorry you can't string out your massages...you could get your DH a massage for pregnancy book and some oil as a 'gift'...hehe :) So, after mw appt it turns out the baby is not engaged - despite LC boo! I've had a lot of low down pains recently as well but i'm not going to hope for much from those either. I thought they must have meant something...I hope yours do!

Yes, they changed my dates at my 12 week scan and it was still that date at my 20 week...I personally know for a fact that it's wrong - but the mw insists that scan is more accurate for predicting the due date. I'm not sure myself - i'm prepared for her to be at a week late tbh!

Sorry to hear you've been feeling down about the mc...yep I always imagined that date to be harder than the due date because everything is a reminder. :hugs: X

Blue - Hurray for feeling better :hugs: you totally deserve to be having a lovely time on your pregnancy. And what a lovely scan pic! You must be over the mooon....do you have any gut instinct on gender?? I am on annual leave before mat leave starts - loving every second. X

LJ - How beautiful you look, and your bump is just lovely! I totally get your point about a holiday needing a holiday at this stage. So much washing up to do! x

Bright - An at home kit can't hurt surely, but I liked Teacup's suggestion of different positions too! :) Sexy times! x

Kim - What absolutely wonderful news! :hugs: I'm so glad to hear they'll be keeping a close eye on you and you'll get lots of reassurance as well. Have you been taking supplements or anything to help during the last few months? RE: opk's - as far as I can recall the hormone is generated in the early hours of the morning so later in the day would more accurately show a surge. I did it twice a day just in case and actually it was an evening one which caught my surge. Good luck! X

Lindsay - so glad to hear Rowan's sleeping well...I was eyeing up a swaddle blanket last week after you'd said it helped him sleep. I'm going to wait and see what the sleeing's like and give that a shot if there's any problems...Yeah this baby is always on her side and always 'free' so i'm hoping she gets the general idea in the next fortnight. I've heard of the term 'versioning' which i think means manual turning of the baby but jeezo - it can't be easy at their full term size...I can see why it might be considered dangerous in some situations....As a sidenote - I can't believe Rowan is over 2 months old now!! x

Sabs - Maternity jeans are amazing aren't they? Why have we never worn them before now!? So glad to hear you're feeling better about things. I just know you will be fine. I found my belly really popped between the 15-20 weeks stage - apparently the little babes double in size in those few short weeks so it makes sense! Do post a bump shot won't you? RE: hard as a rock tummy - Sounds like braxton hicks, I used to get those a lot in bed...not necessarily morning but certainly when lying down. I think babes do kick more in the night X

Sara - :hugs: Sorry it's been a rough cycle, I can completely understand the need to change doctors and try new things..it must be incredibly frustrating. I've heard great things about DHEA...have you been taking COQ10?? or heard of it? Apparently it can improve the quality of eggs as well. It is expensive actually - there are 2 versions and apparently one is better absorbed by the body so that'd be the one to take. X

Wantabby - Yes that looks positive to me! :) x

Alt - i'm so glad to hear your little babe is growing on track now....That is great news. The bleeding must be distressing but i'm glad to see you're keeping positive - it's the best thing you can do. If I had any advice for my past self when i worried about bleeds and spotting it would be - forget the bleeding, the scan is the important thing and if that says everything's ok...that's what you have to trust in. X

Cryss- how are you feeling? I can't stop analysing your chart - i'm obviously hoping that's an implantation dip I see. :) X

Ladybird - I think you count the first full day of flow?? I could be wrong though. Try not to stress too much...cycle after MC is oftentimes a bit messy. Using OPK's this month will give you a better idea of what's going on :hugs: x

Aleeah - How are you getting on missus? Any sign of baby Aleeah? XX

Carlandjane - Sorry to hear that love...if AF has to arrive it should really do it in a polite and timely fashion. Here's to a glass of wine and fresh cycle though X

Afm - Well the holiday was great, the first night in the tipi was tough though....you have to bend right down to get into them and there were just thin matteresses on a wooden floor...also, cockroaches!?. There was however a wood burning stove and DF stoked that like mad and got me installed on some mattresses he stole from elsewhere on the site.

The next few nights were better as we were in the yurt which had it's own little kitchen, table, sofa beds, warm and dry and elevated from the ground so no cockroaches!. It was actually very sunny and warm too so staying in the forest and getting up to breakfast outside was lovely. It was my birthday too so DF organised a picnic and cake with presents. We had DSS with us for a night and he was loving it as well..

However, I did cut it a day short because I found a deer tick had embedded itself on my belly!! It wasn't engorged so hadn't been on long, but it was very upsetting. I have a freind who contracted lymes disease from one which is very unpleasant and of course my first thought was of my little babe being exposed to it. I had no internet connection so of course I couldn't get any idea of whether it was a problem or not. Once we got back I checked the actual risks and it seems very low risk, only about 5% of them have the bacteria in the area and the risk of transmisson is about 3% - and fortunately I have no symptoms, so very low odds...I didn't know this at the time though so spent a sleepless night in the yurt panicking. Even so to be on the safe side i've made an appt with my doctors on weds to ask if they would recommend any preventative treatment at this stage. So...it was a nice holiday but i'm happy to be back in the land of internet connections and showers! :) x

Hello ladies,

How is everyone?

Linny and Teacup - Yeah it can't hurt. And we do doggiestyle all the time but I will still try it this cycle. Thanks for the advice ladies.

Carl - I hope AF isn't too hard on you.

Linny - Glad to hear you had a good time. I'm so sorry you had a scare with the tick. Hate those things! I'm thinking you might be right about that dip. :winkwink:

Good luck Bright!

AFM - I'm 15 dpo today with high temps still. I got a positive on a Walmart cheapie yesterday afternoon with urine that was almost clear. The 2nd Walmart cheapie is FMU this morning (after 2 trips to the bathroom in the night). And just look at that lovely FRER! I think that test line might be a bit darker than the control. Praise God! :wohoo: :dance: :wohoo:

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 7
Just a quick note ladies, I'm trying to stay off the internet as my hubby thinks I've become obsessed with starting this labour and googling things and none of it is working anyway...

I've tried sex, I've tried hot food, pineapple, long walks, stretch and sweeps (x2), acupuncture, reflexology, expressing colostrum 3 times every day for weeks, bouncing on an exercise ball, you name it bet I've tried it. This baby just does not want to shift, I wouldn't mind but doctors are obviously concerned about still birth etc but I would love to have a natural labour. Issue with getting induced is I'll be at the hospital for it and I was so keen and mentally prepared to be at home for as long as possible. Also means I won't be able to stay as mobile as they'll need to monitor baby. Chances of a C-Section increase by 30% and labour tends to be longer and harder, all of which is not appealing.

At the last stretch and sweep (yesterday) I was 3cm dilated, baby's head was only 1/5 palpable (midwife said any lower and it'll come out) and cervix was 1.5cm long. I know this is all progress but why isn't baby coming out? I've had to cave in and accept induction for this Friday as my husbnad is worried about the baby and I understand that but I'm still upset my body won't do what it was designed to do on its own.:nope:

Sorry, I will go through everyone else's posts and reply properly again, just thought I'd update you all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->