Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Lit - I'm so sorry about the mold. Glad you found it before you put baby in there though! Hope it's not too difficult to clean up and clear out.

Alt - Can't wait to see a picture of your perfectly healthy gummy today!

Emma - It's good to hear your consultant knows what's best. Sounds like you don't have anything to worry about with that doctor. Do you have to see him if you don't like him? Love hearing those heartbeats!

Tea - I bet that was scary. I hope it doesn't happen again. You be careful watching your nephews. Don't overdo it.

Sab - Wonderful news!

Kim - Good to hear your DH quit smoking.

Linny - I hope the cold doesn't stick around long.

Lj - That is probably definitely what is causing the pain.

Bright - Hope you caught that egg! Good luck!

AFM - I've always loved my doctor. She has taken care of me since I was 18 and has delivered all 6 of my babies. She's a tiny Vietnamese lady with always a smile on her face. I did not ask the nurse about anything extra or early when I was there on Monday. Today, I got to see another reason to love my doctor so much. They got my blood results back, and once she looked at my chart, my doctor called me herself to tell me my levels are good for 5 weeks - beta 5400 (22 dpo) and that my progesterone was very good. And that since I had miscarriages last year, she wants me to go back in for more blood work on Friday or Saturday to make sure it's doubling or tripling and that she does not want to wait 3 or 4 weeks to see me. She wants me in earlier for my scan - on the 7th. Then she said I don't have the computer, so I'll have my nurse call you back to set up that appointment. Woohoo!!! :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance: :cloud9: :happydance:

Tea, that's so scary! So glad the baby is doing great and you're feeling better -- hopefully that will never happen again!

Sab, I did a happy dance for you!! Testing is more trouble than it's worth sometimes! So glad everything turned out okay!

Thanks for all your good wishes, ladies! I'm about to run off to my dr. appt -- my interview this morning went soooooo well, although I'm now so nervous about my appt. I'll let you know how Gummy is doing. I did have a nice bout of morning sickness this am and was soooo happy about it lol.

Chat with you later!

Crys its great you have a good doctor! My new doctor isnt and theres no where to change. Aw well things are sorted xxx

Alt - Thanks! It is indeed good we found out with a bit of time before baby arrives.

Glad your interview went well! What sort of job is it for? Good luck at your ultrasound! I hope all is well and that you get some amazing news. :hugs:

Linny - Thanks. Yes, baby will be sleeping in our room for the first few months anyway, so at least if we paint and such the room will have a good chance to air out before baby occupies it. I'm sure there are renters' rights in regards to the place having issues... I will see how the landlady cooperates and look into them if need be!

The baby's stuff *is* contaminated, but we will just have to wash all the clothes and wipe down all the hard surfaces with the proper cleaner and that will be good enough. There was very little that was actually *touching* the mould, but everything would have been exposed to the spores so we have to take precautions.

So sorry about your cold! I've heard of a lot of people catching a cold shortly before giving birth, so maybe it's a good sign! I'm glad your df is taking good care of you and that you're doing everything you can to get better ASAP! I'm so glad you indulged yourself with some make up and perfume! You deserve it! When was your shower? Did you get anything exciting? I'll be having my shower after the baby arrives.

Blue - Thanks. Yes, your OH really should help get rid of that mould in his mom's house! It definitely isn't good for anyone's health, and especially not if his parents are older!

My baby gets super excited by her daddy too! How cute. :)

Glad you're settling in a bit. So sorry your dr caused so much stress with wanting to take you off your meds, but I'm glad it sounds like it got sorted out and also that your prescription dosage got fixed too! So amazing that baby is doing well and that you're measuring on track. :happydance: I'm sooo happy for you!

Kim - We have to leave all the stuff in there for now since it is contaminated and going in the room will just stir more spores up, BUT once OH and this guy properly clean up the mould this weekend and the 'source' is taken care of, we can take everything out and wash it off properly. I feel sooo bad that all baby's stuff has been exposed to this :( Yeah, the guy said that this type of mould wouldn't -kill- us but it was hazardous to our health and especially baby's. Sigh!

Have a good day!

Tea - I don't think we'll know the extent of the damage until this weekend when the mould expert comes in with all his proper equipment. I really hope it isn't too bad. Yeah, we'll have to wash everything, even if it didn't directly touch the mould.

That sounds like a very scary episode you had yesterday! I'm glad you went to the hospital and that everything is okay now. How stressful! I'm glad baby is still wiggling away and doing well. Hopefully they figure out what is causing the white blood cells in your urine. :hugs:

Babysitting is exhausting! And I believe you on your hip pain! Anytime I have exerted myself at all this pregnancy has resulted in calamity for my poor body! I hope you can rest up and start feeling better soon.

Sab - Thanks. So glad your test results are clear! Woohoo! It's too bad no one "got" your facebook post but it was a cool idea! I remember feeling like I was showing at 16 weeks, but everyone else told me I wasn't showing at all either. You sound very full of pregnancy symptoms which is not bad at all! As for the baby brain, I've had that terribly the whole pregnancy as well. I even locked my keys in the car and had to make my DH leave work to come rescue me once!

Crys - Thanks! I'm glad your doctor is so amazing and that she's going to take extra good care of you in light of what has happened in the past. That is a great beta and I'm glad you'll get an early scan and more blood work soon!

Crys - that is awesome. I am so happy everything is going smooth. Stick baby stick!!! I hope I caught and egg too!

Lit I'm glad you're taking precautions. I'm an environmental engineer so have done a good bit of this mould stuff... I call it the new asbestos, people were soo worked up about asbestos, and yes it's bad but it's manageable. Same thing with mould, sure it's not good for you, but you know there is soooo much out there that's not good for you.. and this is something that can be fairly easily dealt with :) don't feel bad at all that the baby stuff has been exposed, it can all be cleaned and as good as new... good job mommy and daddy for noticing and dealing with it before baby gets here :)

bright where are you in your cycle? when are you testing?

KLSLTSP - You have been doing great and I am sure that BFP is just around the corner. I am ok just in my tww. I am not sure we bd enough because my son was in the ER on the 19th and admitted he didnt come home until Sunday the 22nd. So we only got to bd on the 21 and I believe I ovulated that day. We wanted to bd the 19th and 20th but no such luck. So hoping it was enough.

thanks bright :) well as they say it only takes 1 time ;) with my last pregnancy we only dtd 1 time... so here's to hoping you got that egg!!

Hope that your son is okay!

KLSLTSP - Yes, he is doing well now. He has chronic asthma and his oxygen level stats were 89 so they wouldnt let him go home until the came up to 97 or more. So all is well now.

Hi ladies,

I'm sorry I've been awol for so long. I've been trying to have time away from bnb and focus on stuff other than ttc so that I'm not so all consumed by it. I've missed so much but will make an effort to catch up!

Alt - I'm so so sorry Hun :hugs: I remember the pain of finding out the same thing in January and it is absolutely heart breaking. It's such a terrible thing for anyone to go through and we completely understand how you feel. Look after yourself, rest as much as you can and have some treats. We are all here for you xx

Lit - sorry to hear about the mould. It's good you are getting it all professionally sorted and I'm sure once it's all treated and babies things washed all will be fine. Not a nice thing to have happen now though and causing stress in your last few weeks.

Kim - as you know, I'm so excited you are ntnp already!! But remember I have waited all these months for you haha!! Good luck, can't wait to hear news of your bfp.

Sara - sorry you are feeling down too. I went through a similar phase although I'm feeling a bit better now since my holiday. I agree a holiday is probably just what you need to recharge your batteries and relax with your family.

Linny sorry to hear about your cold, pants timing. At least you'll hopefully be better when baby comes though as a cold and a new born baby would be really bad. I hope the juices and vit c work, lots of fluids and rest too.

Tea your episode does sound really scary, I'm so glad all was ok with you and baby. I hope they find out what caused it soon.

Sab I had ultimate baby brain too, put hair spray under my arm puts one morning before work!! I loved second tri best of all. First was horrible, feeling ill and keeping the secret, second I felt great and had so much energy and then third I was exhausted and a preggozilla!! By the time she was born 16 days late I was ready to kill haha!

Bright good luck this cycle!

Sorry to anyone I have missed as I can only see this page on my iPad! Ill try and check in more often from now on.

Afm not much to report! I'm on cycle 6 since my mmc and ovulated strangle late this month. I was taking royal jelly every morning and that's the only thing I can think may have caused it. I know I hadn't ovulated before I left for holiday the sat before last (opk neg and low temp) and I know I had ovulated by the time I got home last sat (temps now high and I had ewcm during the first part of the holiday) so I'm in the tww but no idea by how many days!

Thanks ladies.

My doctor was able to get me in for a d&c tomorrow and she's ordering testing to find out what's causing this.

I'm so numb. I broke down in the office but now I'm in shock. I just want it all to b over.

Alt- I am SOOOO sorry you are going through this again. Feeling numb, in shock, sad, angry, confused, empty, etc. are all normal right now. I both can and can't imagine what it would be like to go through a second m/c, especially in a row. :( :hugs: This is beyond unfair and the fact that you've had to live in limbo the past few weeks must make it even harder. I hope the d&c is not too painful and I am glad your dr is ordering tests and will properly investigate what might be going on. Again, I am SO sorry! I'm thinking of and praying for you. :hugs: Try to get some rest and distract yourself if you can. Sometimes mindless television is a lifesaver. Hang in there!

Mrs w - good to hear from you again and I hope you made a holiday baby!

Alt will be thinking of you tomorrow. Glad your doctor is being supportive and willing to help you figure this out.
:cry::hugs:

Bright glad he's doing better, I'm a sever asthmatic myself... and my first ds seems to have avoided it, but my second... who just turned 2 has been on puffers since Jan.. and he is presenting a lot like me :(

Becky don't worry I know that you've waited for me :) thank you!! you're a couple of weeks ahead of me now, I sooo hope that your relaxing on your holiday did the trick and that this is your lucky month!!

Alt - :hugs: I'm so so sorry love, I was sure you'd be ok. I'm glad your doctor is looking into things, you deserve to have some answers or potential solutions when trying again . Take care of yourself pickle - eat well, take time off work, do as you please for a bit. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->