Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Alt- no words can express what you feel. We have all been there before, and two mc's in a row is very hard. it was very hard for me too, and very traumatic as no healthcare provider did anything to help us. I have faith that you will overcome this pain and don't let it make you bitter and mad at life. talk and talk and express what you feel. I rememberthat it helped me to get back on my feet, and also some good doses of wine.( not sure if thats good advice?)
So please please ask for help ifyou need it and thinking of you and your baby.

hugz

KLSLTP - Wow, I understand my son has been a sufferer since he was an infant. :-(

Sabster - I agree, doses of wine helped me (and still do help me...) get through the raw pain of my mc. Plus a few weeks of eating whatever I fancied. Reading feel good magazines and books and treats.

Kim, not sure, it's hard to feel positive after so many months of disappointment but ill keep trying!

Hello ladies,

I agree it is very hard. I try to keep pushing through every month as well and wine makes me feel a little bit better. But we all will have out Rainbow Baby soon! I can feel it. :hugs:

:hugs: Alt im so sorry. No words can help right now but just know that we are here for you. Please don't be afraid to let it all out. Big hugs to you and your partner xxxx :hugs:

Thank you ladies.

I had my d&c 5 hours ago - the procedure was much easier than I expected physically. I'd like to say I was strong but I bawled like a baby as soon as they wheeled me toward surgery and I was in tears as soon as I woke back up.

I'm just glad the most difficult physical part is over.

Alt - I'm glad the D&C at least spared you some of the physical agony....that ontop of the emotional pain is a kick in the teeth when you're already down. Wish I could just come and give you a big hug and tell you it'll all be ok in the end. x

Alt - im so very sorry.sending you lots of hugs. I second everything the ladies have already said, be kind to yourself and talk about it when and as much as you feel able. I was sobbing on the way to surgery when I had my ectopic and cried as soon as I woke up. Im glad that the hard part is done now. Wishing you a speedy recovery my lovely x x x

I'm out this month, af got me this morning. I'm really starting to wonder if it will happen for me. I just don't understand what's going wrong.

Alt, I'm glad the worst is over, now you can focus on your recovery :hugs:

alt... I'm so very sorry. Glad to hear that the hard part is done and now you're on the path to recovery.

Becky.. urgg. can't believe you're out... sigh.. I'm sorry you must be soo frustrated. What's your plan of action? Maybe take a break? I know the time in between kids isn't what you planned, but you know there are pros and cons to all age gaps... sorry I'm just trying to find a positive...:hugs: I know you don't know exactly, but do you have a feeling based on EWCM how long was your lp this time?

Mrs. W - I feel like that sometimes too but it will happen for us. Dont give up hope....maybe KLSTSP is right a break or just relaxation will help keep you encouraged. I know my vacation helped me alot because I was going to quit. :hugs:

I've just got home from a holiday so no more planned for a while sadly. The thing is I've been pretty relaxed.

Kim I'd guess at 10 days but can't be sure. I'm doing a clearblue study now so got some good opks to use for the next cycles. I couldn't take a break from trying when I want a baby so badly. I just think its sad there's so little help out there for people like us xx

Hi ladies

Question for you re ovulation after m/c. I had a d&c 8 weeks ago for a missed m/c at 8 weeks. I have yet to get my period back (I had irregular cycles before this). I've been taking OPKs the past 2 weeks and for the entire past week they've had a second line. Not as dark as the control line but almost - some are as dark as the control when they dry. This morning I took one and again second line but not as dark as control (And not nearly the darkest one I've had) yet all day I've had EWCM. Is this just my hormones still totally out of whack or could I be ovulating??

Purp - so hard to say Hun. I'm so sorry for your loss. I had dark second lines for all of my first and second cycle after mmc too. You might be ovulating but it could also be wacky hormones as your body recovers. If you want to ttc already, dtd! Good luck xx

Becky I hear ya... it's hard to believe that there are so many women struggling and just no help... I am sure you'll get your rainbow long before the 1 yr mark that seems to be the trigger for someone to take us seriously!! I have no advice, only bug hugs.. I am really hoping that my body figures this out quickly... Hopefully AF isn't too hard on you and then once over you can start on this journey again... Good news on the clear blue tests. I've never used opks so I'm a bit lost.. I'm seeing a line.. it's definately not a positive.. how long until it's positive? is it pretty standard for most once you see a line? so confusing hahaha

Well if there's anything I can do let me know :hugs:

Kim

Kim you just being you helps, thank you for being there :hugs:

Hubby agreed tonight that as I've just had a big pay rise etc we will look at going private for tests now.

I think everyone is different re opks. For me, my surge seems quite quick so once I get a line I often miss the actual positive and I ov 2 days later. Some ladies are different and see a slower build up. Post a pic of your opk but if there's a line but not positive I'd say test 2-3 times a day over the next few days if you can, you should see a positive very soon. Good luck, I'm absolutely rooting for you. You completely deserve a bfp soon xxx

Thanks Becky.. yeah my opk is definately not positive, can see a line for sure I did it at 10 am this morning and my one last night at 7 pm was a squinter.. so I'll check again this pm.

Good news on getting some private tests now. I'd say you've got a head start since you've been charting and have a good idea about your short lp. How long does it take to get in and get test done etc? I know if I was in your shoes that getting the test done etc would help tremendously in making me feel like I was doing SOMETHING.... I think that's what I struggle with the most with all of this TTC/baby stuff... there's no control... and I want control.... I'm a big planner etc and not being able to plan every detail kills me....

Keep me posted for sure on the testing stuff... so relieved that your dh is on the same page as you!

Alt - Again, so sorry about what you're going through. I'm glad the d&c wasn't too bad physically, but I know it's the emotional part that is really hard to heal from. :hugs:

Mrs W - So sorry AF got you again. :( It's so hard to understand why our bodies do what they do and why it can take so long to TTC at times when we had a relatively easy time before. I sincerely hope you get your BFP in the next month or two. Try not to get discouraged - I fully believe you'll get your rainbow baby soon!

Alt, I'm soo so sorry to hear you had to go through that again hun :hugs: It just seems so unfair sometimes. I'm glad to hear they're going to do some testing and hopefully you can get some answers. Thinking of you!

LL, that really sucks about the mould! I hope it's nothing to serious and can get cleared up quickly.

Crys, sounds like you've got a wonderful doctor! Glad to hear all is going according to plan so far :)

Sara, I hope you catch the egg this month!!

Teacup, that episode you had sounds very scary! I hope it doesn't happen again!! Make sure you take it easy!

Blue, glad to hear things are going according to plan for you too :)

Sab, glad to hear you got the all clear on your tests!! I'm sure that's a weight off your mind.

Kim, Mrs W, Bright, Sara and all the other TTC ladies, sending you all some good luck and baby dust :)

Sorry if I've missed anyone, gotta run as baby is waking up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->