Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Wow Lit - Interesting birth story!! Glad everything went well and baby is healthy and happy!!!

Thanks for the story lit. I think your feelings during labor are very understandable and normal. It's an intense experience and the first time through is a lot of not knowing what to expect. I'm sorry things didn't go more smoothly.

I'm still reading along but spending less time on BnB to stop my TTC obsessing I'm doing ok. I'm a few days post O. Hubby had to fly home from work this month for O. We put an end of the year deadline on TTC and hubby really wants to make sure we give it 100% until then. I spent the morning at the swimming pool with 2 friends who are both pregnant and am going to a baby shower on Friday. I really feel ok about it. I'm still sad that I haven't been able to make that happen but I'm really starting to feel like I will be ok with just my little emily if that's how things work out. I guess it's all up to my ovaries now :shrug:

I'm happy to read all your baby updates and am pleased that everybody is doing so well :hugs:

LL, thanks for sharing your birth story, sounds like you and Nevada did very well :) It is an intense experience for sure, especially the first time (or so I assume) when you don't know what to expect. I'm surprised they didn't catheterize you earlier with the epidural. After they put mine in they cath'd me every hour or 2 because I couldn't pee on my own so that my bladder wouldn't be in the way. Sorry to hear you've got mastitis, I hope it resolves quickly! The first few weeks breastfeeding are a lot of work - I felt like I just sat on the couch with my boobs hanging out continuously, lol. It gets much easier though, stick with it!

Kim, how are you doing? Are you officially trying again now?

Alt, where did you go on vacation?

Blue, you're next!! Hopefully you don't have too much more painful cramping, that sounds unpleasant. I had a lot of BH's but I was lucky that they weren't painful. I'm excited to hear about your scan next week :)

Sab, I hope your dental work goes smoothly! I didn't have any falling out with friends while pregnant, but since having Rowan there are some friends (without kids) who I do not spend as much time with anymore. It's quite hard to just up and go out with a baby, especially in the evenings and I think people with kids don't fully understand that (I know I didn't before), so I've had to turn down some things.

Linny, how is little Elka doing? I hope her sleep goes back to normal. Rowan only ever has 40 minute naps (unless I lie down with him which only works sometimes) so hopefully you don't end up with a cat napper too! It makes it hard getting things done during the day!

Teacup, sorry to hear about your scare - I'm glad everything was fine! It's so exciting when you start buying the big baby items eh? Not long now before your little one is here :)

Bright, I hope things go well with the new fertility clinic.

Sara, I do hope you get your BFP before the end of the year, but I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel okay about if it doesn't happen as well. I can imagine it's something that's very hard to come to terms with :hugs:

AFM, we are doing well, although Rowan has had a very fussy couple of weeks. He's at a funny spot developmentally where he wants to see and do everything but gets frustrated when he can't. Nursing has become quite challenging too because if there are any distractions, he stops nursing and it's hard to persuade him to restart (which I'm sure is contributing to the many night wakings we've been having). He goes for his 4 month shots tomorrow which I am dreading! Hopefully he doesn't get a fever this time.

So I'm somehow convincing myself I'm pregnant this month when really I should know better. I'm 7 dpo. I have awful cramps, a sore throat, and am very sleepy. I should know better than to symptom spot because they never mean that I'm pregnant! I think my optimism is out of control :haha:

I really hope you're right, Sara. I had lots of early cramps with this BFP.

I'll reply to everyone else later. :)

Lindsay - I am so excited, nervous and scared at the sametime. We have an appointment set for September 2nd and I have all of the records now need. I pray all goes well.

Slg76 - I completly understand, I am doing the samething LOL, I am only 4dpo :haha: maybe and have sore throat, extremely sleepy, craving salt and runny/stuffy nose. I thought it was a cold but no such luck. But I am not worrying about it too much have school shopping/readiness :happydance: for kids to distract me a little.

Fingers crossed those symptoms mean BFP for both of you!

Sara nothing wrong with some optimism :) I am the same way!!!

Bright fingers crossed for you too!!!

AFM I am 5 dpo ish... not exactly sure, I normally ovulate cd 7 - cd 10 we BD on CD7 and on CD10... so not bad coverage... today is CD15.

Funny too since my OH really wants a summer baby so on CD11 he says to me "no sex for the next 2 weeks" since he wants a summer baby... I laugh he says what... I tell him that his date counting would be right if I had a 28 day cycle... but seeing as I have a short cycle... I ovulate early. He says what days ... I say CD 7 - 10... he says ok.. and today is what day? I say CD11... he says then.... crap.... hahahahaha it was very funny... lol

Kim

Haha thats hilarious kim! You shouldnt have said anything hehe xxx

Hi ladies!

We received our test results back - everything was fine. I'm a carrier for a random disease but DH isn't so no chance our babies could get it. No hormone issues, clotting issues, sperm issues - just awful luck.

We accidentally ttc this cycle - I'm only 3 DPO but picked up a nasty nasty evap yesterday. Don't even ask what inspired me to take a test - I was still taking my OPKs to watch them grow lighter and lighter and decided to throw a pg test in as well.

I fmu'd this am and a big negative but that's okay. I don't think my heart is ready to be pg yet - my first reaction when I saw the evap (which looked pretty positive) was to yell, "I need help!!" My DH came running and I dropped the test on the floor and cursed.

Somehow it feels almost disloyal to Gummy to move on so quickly. I feel crazy saying that, but tomorrow will be 2 months since we found out we lost him and my heart is still so raw and busted.

That is so hard, Diana. I don't think anyone would expect you to be 'over' your loss two months later. It is such a difficult thing and you lost a precious life. I hope you get the time you need to heal and recover but that as soon as you're ready you get your beautiful and healthy BFP! :hugs: Glad to hear there is nothing 'wrong' with either of you to make things difficult in the future.

Thanks Lit!

Sara and Kim, my fingers are crossed that this is the month for you!

Alt - It takes time, I still have moments. We lost out son 8months ago and it still hurts :cry:. But I will say time makes it a tiny bit better. I don't think the hurt will every go away completely. We are here for you. :hugs:

Hi is it ok to join you ladies im currently 16 days past miscarrage and awaiting my first af so we can try again

Hi ladies!

We received our test results back - everything was fine. I'm a carrier for a random disease but DH isn't so no chance our babies could get it. No hormone issues, clotting issues, sperm issues - just awful luck.

We accidentally ttc this cycle - I'm only 3 DPO but picked up a nasty nasty evap yesterday. Don't even ask what inspired me to take a test - I was still taking my OPKs to watch them grow lighter and lighter and decided to throw a pg test in as well.

I fmu'd this am and a big negative but that's okay. I don't think my heart is ready to be pg yet - my first reaction when I saw the evap (which looked pretty positive) was to yell, "I need help!!" My DH came running and I dropped the test on the floor and cursed.

Somehow it feels almost disloyal to Gummy to move on so quickly. I feel crazy saying that, but tomorrow will be 2 months since we found out we lost him and my heart is still so raw and busted.

Alt, its really normal to have these conflicting feelings. I fell pregnant also 2 motnhs after my last miscarriage and when I found out I wasnt exactly thrilled because I was expecting the worst and I felt guilty and I was still mourning.

I hope you can continue to focus your energy on healing your body, mind and soul even through the tough days.

I also never had any abnormal test results come back, but after taking vitex im pretty convinced that I have very mild low progesterone and it didnt help to keep my pregnancies.

:) GOOD LUCCCCKKK!!! WE NEED MORE BFPS!

AFM: So as my sticker suggests, the baby is learning how to distinguish right side up and upside down... and yes I have started to finally keel him kick me LOL! especially when Im on my side and I lean too far in and I think it bothers him so I get a *kick kick, move mOOOMMMMM*

All is good in my neck of the woods, I am studying for a final for my university exam this saturday and just dealing with everyday life... things are ok with DH, but hes really moody and anxious and hes starting to piss me off so Im retrieving into happy Sabrina Land. I hope things get better, but I just dont feel like dealing with it really. I have to find it in my heart to have more patience for him and compassion but its hard when hes so snappy and im so sensitive.!!!

Thanks Bright and Sab. Your kind words mean a lot.

It feels like it's been forever, but at the same time, it's still so fresh. I have a feeling I might be preggo after all - still getting evaps, cramps, fatigue and a cold. I'm terrified and excited all at the same time.

Whisper - welcome. I'm so sorry about your loss. This is a fantastic group of women and you'll find some great support here. How far along were you? Feel free to share your story if you'd like.

Thanks Bright and Sab. Your kind words mean a lot.

It feels like it's been forever, but at the same time, it's still so fresh. I have a feeling I might be preggo after all - still getting evaps, cramps, fatigue and a cold. I'm terrified and excited all at the same time.

Whisper - welcome. I'm so sorry about your loss. This is a fantastic group of women and you'll find some great support here. How far along were you? Feel free to share your story if you'd like.

thank you i was 5 and a half weeks gone had begged my doctor for hcg and progesterone test early on as with my daughter i needed progesterone suplements to maintain the pregnancy ( apparently they dont check progesterone at milton keynes) it was my second clomid pregnacy so was over the moon to of fallen but then i started having pains was told no its normal , the pain got really intense so i went to the hospital and on the way started bleeding, went throught blood tests at the hospital was told eventually to go home and rest as bloods were fine, so i asked him if i was miscarrying or not he looked at me blankly as if i was stupid until i said but im bleeding his reply was since when i told them the moment i got there so after sitting around on a chair in a hallway for over 3 hours just to be told to go home and rest i then get told oh wait here i will try to contact gyney 2 hours later was sent home and passed the baby in the toilet :cry: .
had an appointment booked for the following monday for an early scan so i had to call up and cancel that and she said my bloods were not normal for my stage of pregnancy and the baby had most likely died at 4 weeks ish

Hey girlies

Just thought that id let you all know I had another scan and baby is doing great!! Weighs roughly 4lb2ounces just now. Also baby is head down. Shes doing fantastic! Soo excited to meet her ! Yep thats right we are team pink !! !:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

baby also wont here any later than 27th of Oct (my due date is 26th) as we are islanders and could be away from home for ages xxx

How are all you new mummies ?

How are you preggo ladies doing ?

How are all you ttcers?

Been quiet here !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79