Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

My AF was only a couple days late...but I think I was an exception rather than the norm.

:wave: hi ladies. Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing ok all things considered. I have a last ditch plan with my doctor if I'm not pregnant by October or nov. That will be a round of high dose injectable medication. Until then I'm taking dhea and coq10. The supplements are messing with me! I'm moody and crampy and my breast are swollen which makes my surgery site ache like crazy. But, it's just for a couple months so at least there's that. I really am feeling mostly ok about the whole thing. One of my favorite sayings is, it is what it is. I'm to the point of giving up control on this and it actually makes me feel better.

Emily is doing great! She just turned 4. She is finally potty trained :dance: she is starting to sound out words. She is over dramatic and emotional but I think that just comes along with being 4. She's still the cutest, smartest kid ever!

DH has planned a 4 day trip this week for my birthday. The 3 of us are flying to California but why we are going there is still a surprise for me. Should be very fun!

That 'surprise' trip to California sounds SO fun! You deserve it! Have a fabulous birthday weekend!
Emily sounds like an amazing little girl! I am so glad you are enjoying all her new stages.
Sorry about the icky side effects from the supplements!

Sara you have such an amazing attitude! Sorry those side effects have to stick around !! But fingers crossed they work for you before oct/nov!

Emily sounds like great fun. Four is a fantastic age ! Thats when you see their little imaginations come out properly and i love that!

Your hubbie is one special man planning a couple of days away for your birthday... i dont think mine got be a gift this year haha! Oh well! Hope you have a fantastic time honey! Cant wait to hear all about it !

Lit- how are you and baby doing ? Any new pictures we can peak at?

And after having the boys i bled for 3 weeks stopped for a week and bled for another week. Then was sort of back to a normal... hope it comes for you soon and your not waiting too long. How long where your cycles before ? Xxx

Sara - I hope those supplements works for you and you don't have to wait on those injectables. Have fun in California!

Welcome to the new ladies. I'm so sorry for your losses. This is a great group full of support!

My losses were very early, and my first period was only a couple days late after my first loss. After my 2nd loss, it went right back to normal.

Congratulations on your little girl Blue! Love the scan pic. So cute!

Tea - Cute bump!

I hope all of you new mommies and your little ones are doing very well.

Kim - It's September. That means you get to really try; right!?

Sorry I've been MIA. We have been busy busy. Had my regular checkup yesterday and bloods drawn. I lost 5 pounds, but the nurse said the doctor would be upset about that, so she had me stand on the scale backward to get the number to go back up to what it was last time. I said "But I was facing forward last time". She just smiled. I thought that was strange. My uterus is measuring right on track, and as soon as the doctor placed the Doppler on my belly, we heard a nice strong heartbeat. No need for searching. :cloud9: My scan is on the 29th!

That's great news, Crys! Glad your baby is doing well. I am super confused why she had you step on the scale backward though.

Blue- I'll try to post a few photos later if I get the chance! :) can't wait til I get to see pics of your LO!

Hey ladies

It so nice of so many of you to be asking about me :)

So here's what's going on... about 2 weeks ago OH and I talked and decided that for now we'd put TTC on-hold... I figured, what are the odds.. we only bd 1 time close to ov... well I got a BFP!!! last week..on CD 20... today is CD27... I still have not told OH... I'm a little afraid to tell him... I called my ob today, and they have me scheduled for an u/s next wednesday (when I should be 5+3) to see if they are able to see where baby has implanted. I haven't decided yet when I'm going to tell OH... part of me wants to wait until after the u/s to see if the baby is in the right place... but then if it's not, I'll have to tell him I am pregnant and that we have to terminate all in the same day....soo confused right now.. and sooo in denial... :) I'm not sure my FRER's are dark enough.. I'm 17 dpo and they are getting slightly darker every day but I would have assumed by now that the line would be darker than the control line.... I also did a clear blue today and it said 1-2 weeks... I'm 4+3

So there I finally told someone !! hahahaha I've know for a week already... lol

Stay tuned!

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!! can't wait to see a few more babies!!!

Kim

Kim - OMG! How did you keep that a secret for so long!? That is so exciting! I know it is scary too but I am full of hope for you! Congratulations! I hope your u/s next week reveals a healthy baby implanted in just the right place! So excited for you! I understand your dilemma with telling DH. I hope you decide what you want to do soon!

Kim thats brilliant news ! I know its scary but we can all hold hope for you! Digi tests if they say 1-2 weeks usually mean 3-4 so that would be right. If you read the instructions it says something about that on there.

It was the month when OH and i didnt bd as much was the month we got our positive. Feel free to post your tests :) we can monitor your progression too ! Hehe xxx

Kim- omg congratulations! !!!! Amazing news! Was this your first cycle ntnp? So happy for you!
I feel you with the not telling OH dilemma. I was exactly the same with my bfp after the ectopic. I was so terrified of the same thing happening again I didnt want to share until I knew everything was in the right place and I could give him good news. In the end he ended up asking me to take a test, so I did knowing it was already bfp, and I was really glad to have his support on the day of the ultrasound whatever the outcome. But whatever you decide is your choice. I feel privileged you've chosen to share with us first! But its nice to have the secret to yourself those first few days to get your head around it.
Congratulations again!! X x x x

Thanks ladies...

Here are my tests... I am cd 28 today I didn't have a test this morning... I have a 23 day cycle.. ovulate cd 10 ish... it's no doubt a bfp I just wish it was progressing more... I didn't do progressions with my 2 dss so I don't know what's normal..

Attachments

• Tests.jpg
    Tests.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 16
Congratulations Kim!

Do you think you could've O'd later and maybe that's why the tests aren't as dark as you think they should be by now? Do you chart?

No I didn't use anything last month... and we only bd on CD 10... so that seems about the right day. In person, yesterday's FRER is almost as dark as the control line... I'm going to do another tomorrow...

At least I have an u/s wed which should help.. and if they can't tell I'll have another u/s in under 1 week so I won't have to wait too long to know..

I think they look like they are progressing. My lines weren't that dark either... You might have implanted later mind but I think they look good. It's every second day you should see a change and I do. Fingers and toes crossed for you! Xxx

If it's almost as dark as the control in person, that sounds great!

It's hard not to overanalyze those tests. I am sure the u/s next week will be the reassurance you need!

Hey ladies!

I'm hoping to come and do a proper post soon to catch up with you all! In the meantime just wanted to say -

Kim - Congratulations! I can't believe you've managed to keep it to yourself! frer's are a recipe for crazy-making. Certainly for me they were...2 weeks and a stash I hid from DF....I hope the US shows everything is right where it ought to be x

haha Linny... yes I have a stash :) and since I still haven't told OH... LOL

I'm not feeling too hopeful though, I did another this morning and it's the same as 2 days ago... no progression at all.. and still not as dark as the control line... it's close but I would expect it to be higher.. now just to wait for my u/s on wednesday and then request bloodwork if needed...

Yayy! Congratulations Kim! :happydance: Sending you sticky vibes! Only look for progression every other day, and I always found afternoon urine best after a 3 - 4 hour hold. xxx

Kim, my fingers, toes, arms and legs are all crossed for you! Congratulations!!!

Sara, you and I are going to do this thing next month!

I owe a proper catchup as well - been so very depressed. My first due date in 9/15 and here I am, lost another baby, just had what I'm pretty certain was a chemical pregnancy, and so sad it's hard to breathe sometimes.

I worked from home today and I am literally in bed with the covers over my head typing this message. The AF-related emotions aren't helping either.

I'm still checking in on you often and wishing all of you well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->