Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

A lit you crazy lady! Posting while in labour! Hehe. Good luck have a safe delivery cant wait to hear about little one. Xxx

wohoo Lit!!!! I'll be stalking all day!!! good luck!!!

AFM CD1 today :) I get about 2 long cycles (25D) a year... good news is after my last one was when I got preggers the last time!! :haha:

I hope that rings true for you again this time, Kim! Good luck!

Yayyy good luck Lit! :) Can't wait to hear all about it and see a pic of your baby! xxx

Lit, Hope you and baby are working together and progressing! Very exciting!

I'm still here. Just not much to say. I'm cd 5 or something close to that. Feeling all over the place about ttc lately. Just pressing forward. I'm on new supplements and have hormonal side effects so they must be doing something. :shrug:

Sara- hope they do the trick for you. It was the month that OH and I never tried really was the month for us
Maybe something the same for you guys ? Xxx

Lit - Hope you and little one are doing great!

Sara - I hope the new supplements work for you.

OMG LIT!!! exciting!!!! Can't wait to hear the birth story. I am hoping everything goes well :)

Teacup: good to hear from you, Ive also been very busy and just enjoying summer and the company of family and friends while I can!

TTC Ladies: I found that the best way to track my ovulation and not stress out was checking out my CM. The moment it was eggwhitish I was hollering at my man " pants off . now!" LOL

23 weeks already... honestly after all the hardships we went through to get pregnant, its still like a dream. I feel little nudges here and there, but not sure its baby still. I am not sleeping much, and its starting to get hard to get up from bed like I usually do, or to pick up stuff from the floor... Other than that I feel pretty great! I am working hard, staying active as much as I can and just trying to stay cool as a cucumber.

I think Im supposed to go do the glucose test soon, but my doctor didnt give me the referral last appointment and when I see her I will be 25 weeks... so I dunno if I will get an appointment right away... either way im pretty sure I dont have gestational diabetes. As of next appointment I have to bring my pee in a cup to each appointment. I dunno what its for, but I have to go buy some pee containers at the pharmacy.... so much for free healthcare LOL

Hey! Sorry to keep you all waiting! Nevada Leanne arrived at 3:00 am on August 8th (her due date)!!! She was 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 1/4" long! Delivery was really hard and I am sooooooo relieved that I finally have her in my arms! We love her sooo much and can't get enough of her cuteness. I will share my birth story and photos soon! Soaking up baby cuddles is more important right now. :)

Take care!

Sara, I hope the supplements help this cycle!!

Sab, glad to hear things are going well for you :).

LL, congrats on the arrival of Nevada!!! Enjoy all the baby cuddles and take it easy as much as you can :). Can't wait to see photos and read your birth story!

Huge congratulations Lit!! Welcome to the world Nevada! Cant wait to hear full update and pics of your beautiful little sweet. But get lots of cuddles in first!!

Scary to think im next on the list ! Aaagh! Haha. Ages to wait though. Xxxx

Congratulations Lit!!! So pleased for the safe arrival of your little bundle! What a beautiful name I love it! Totally agree, cuddles are the most important thing right now. Enjoy your new little family! Lots of love x x

Hey! Sorry to keep you all waiting! Nevada Leanne arrived at 3:00 am on August 8th (her due date)!!! She was 8 lbs 11 oz and 21 1/4" long! Delivery was really hard and I am sooooooo relieved that I finally have her in my arms! We love her sooo much and can't get enough of her cuteness. I will share my birth story and photos soon! Soaking up baby cuddles is more important right now. :)

Take care!

Yayyyy! Congratulations Lit and welcome to the world Nevada! What a pretty name! Really looking forward to hearing your birth story and seeing a pic of Nevada! Hope you're all doing well. xxx

Here are some pics of my precious little angel!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 20
Oh Lit Nevada's gorgeous! What a beautiful baby! :) xxx

Lit! She's absolutely LOVELY! I love the name. Congratulations! Xxx

Lit she's beautiful!!!!

Congrats and enjoy those baby snuggles!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->