Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Forgot to attach photo! !

Xx

Attachments

• IMG-20140830-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20140830-WA0000.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 4
Congrats Emma!!! she's beautiful!!!! It's coming so fast! you must be soo excited!!

Thanks girls. Im excited wish it would come a little sooner. Want to cuddle her soo much now.

How is Nervada lit?

Kim - where are you in your cycle hon? Xxx

Just swinging by to say - congrats blue! she looks beautiful!

Blue - Nevada is doing well. My baby shower was yesterday and she got so many cute little outfits. She had her best sleep yet last night but somehow I am more tired than usual. I guess you can't really catch up on three weeks of sleep deprivation on one good night! Haha. I'll try to post a better update soon. I feel so guilty lately because I barely even have time to take pictures of her because she keeps me so busy and tired!

I'm excited for you to cuddle your LO as well! It is a wonderful feeling!

Linny - how is Elka?

Hi everyone!

Just stopping by to say hello and give a little update. I always feel bad posting baby stuff in the ttc threads, so I hope I dont offend anyone.

Baby Oscar is doing great. He's a brilliant little feeder, although breastfeeding has been so difficult. I had mastitis and one of my nipples was 'shredded' - as the midwife called it! Basically it was so sore it was just a big scab and I couldn't feed from that side. So had to feed from one side and express from the other for a whole week. But it is all back to normal now and getting much easier. Im so pleased to even have made it this far, i only managed 2 weeks with DS1. Im very very tired, but I think mainly thats from having a potty training toddler to deal with too, as Oscar sleeps in 5-6 hour blocks at night. He's a little colicky in the evenings still, but usually settles by 9pm ish. I had an infection in my csection incison, which was awful! But seems to have healed now.

How are all the ttc ladies? Mamas to be? New mamas?

Blue - congratulations on finding out youre having a girl!!! So happy for you and dons! Are you and teacup next??

I have done my birth story, but didn't know if anyone was really interested in hearing about a planned csection? Its more for my own memories than anything, but let me know as id be happy to post it!

All for now, I always check in to see how youre all doing. Lots of love x x x x

Congratulations Emma on expecting a little girl! :happydance: What a gorgeous scan, so pleased to hear everything is going well. Was there a reason for the scan or was it just for your own peace of mind? I would love to have another scan and tentatively mentioned it to OH a few weeks ago, but as it would cost another £150 (and we still need to buy some baby stuff!) he wasn't keen on the idea! xx

Ljs Mummy - I'd love to hear your birth story! If I end up having a section it would be good to feel I know a little more about it from having read your birth story. :flower: Glad to hear Oscar is doing well. Sorry to hear about your nipple shredding! Glad to hear it's healing well, good idea to just feed one sided and express from the other. I had a weird dream last night that my nipples came off! I hope it's not a prediction of the future! :haha: xx

Lit - How lovely to have your shower after the baby is born! In the UK we don't do baby showers much (though a little bit of me wish we did, sounds a great time to get lots of much needed baby gifts and feel excited!) But it makes much more sense to have a baby shower after the birth. I'm glad Nevada is doing well, and sleeping better. I hope you catch up on your rest soon. xx

Lindsay - I hope the 4 months shots went well and that that Rowan didn't get a fever. Glad you're both doing okay and looking forward to hearing another update soon! xx

Linny - How are you and Elka doing? I hope you're well! xx

Kim - How is this cycle going? xx

Sara - Did those evaps develop into anything? I hope you're well! xx

Whisperofhope - So sorry to hear about your loss and that you had such a rough time with your medical care. The medical staff see so many miscarriages that they forget how upsetting and life changing it is. It's strange they didn't offer progestrogen supplements if you needed them for your previous pregnancy. I'm sure you'll concieve your rainbow baby soon. :hugs: xx

Alternatedi - Glad to hear there is nothing wrong with either of you - we had exactly the same, two losses in a row but no real health reasons on our part. It is just very bad luck and I have every faith that your next pregnancy will be your third time lucky rainbow. :hugs: I hope you are doing well. xx

AFM - I had to go back to the hospital last week due to frequent tightenings. It was very scary and I thought I was in premature labour! Luckily OH was able to leave work and come with me, which calmed me down a lot. I was hooked up to that machine again which monitered baby's heartbeat, my own, and the activity in my uterus. The machine showed I was having tightenings every 12 mins! Then they used a speculum on me to check for fluid leaks and luckily there was none, they also did a swab from my cervix to check for the chemical that baby releases when labour is imminent - luckily the result came back that there was a 95% chance that I WONT go into labour in the next 4 weeks. Phew! After 3 hours in hospital we went home, stopping off to get some tasty fish and chips on the way. So it turns out I just get frequent Braxton Hicks and just have to ignore them. I felt very down this morning and I had a wave of anxiousness come over me worrying about the baby - there was absolutely no reason for the anxious feeling but I couldn't shake it. It's lifted now thankfully. Am hoping it was down to hormones and exhaustion. Sleeping isn't great at the mo, I can't get very comfy and wake up with back ache throughout the night. Only another 6 weeks until I'm full term! Can't wait to finally have baby in my arms. Here is a bump pic finally, this is me at 30 weeks + 5 days! Sorry about the silly pose! xx
DSC_0031.jpg

Hello Ladies, Really needing some opinions/ advice! My husband and I had a M/c 3 weeks ago. Baby was 4 weeks and 5 days. The Dr. Said everything passed naturally and encouraged us to try again after one normal cycle. We had sex a few times, he pulled out every time. The last time we had sex, that evening I began getting really bad gas, I didnt think anything of it till the next morning when I woke up sick to my stomach with diherrea. (The same exact symptoms I had with my last) The reflux continued and I got sick at the exact time the very next morning. This has been going on for 5 days now. I have not had diharrea in the mornings but my stomach still hurts every morning like im going to. Also I have had extreme breast tenderness, and even my husband agrees they look larger/swollen. I have also had pains (not cramping) and an especially strong one on my right side/ with a freakish blue vein that has been visible on my lower pelvic area since last night. I have also had brown discharge (3 days), a runny nose, and toothaches yesterday (Dont know if that has anything to do with this) What do you ladies think? Ovulation, or pregnancy?

Hello Ladies, Really needing some opinions/ advice! My husband and I had a M/c 3 weeks ago. Baby was 4 weeks and 5 days. The Dr. Said everything passed naturally and encouraged us to try again after one normal cycle. We had sex a few times, he pulled out every time. The last time we had sex, that evening I began getting really bad gas, I didnt think anything of it till the next morning when I woke up sick to my stomach with diherrea. (The same exact symptoms I had with my last) The reflux continued and I got sick at the exact time the very next morning. This has been going on for 5 days now. I have not had diharrea in the mornings but my stomach still hurts every morning like im going to. Also I have had extreme breast tenderness, and even my husband agrees they look larger/swollen. I have also had pains (not cramping) and an especially strong one on my right side/ with a freakish blue vein that has been visible on my lower pelvic area since last night. I have also had brown discharge (3 days), a runny nose, and toothaches yesterday (Dont know if that has anything to do with this) What do you ladies think? Ovulation, or pregnancy?

Sorry to hear about your loss HNanner. :hugs: Sounds like the start of your period to me. My first period after my miscarriage was awful and lasted longer and was heavier than my usual. I think it will probably get going properly in a few days. Have a bath and relax, should help ease the cramps and also get things going. xx

Aww lit I bet your tired ! Hope you getting lots of lovely cuddles though!! Can't wait to see more photos of your little button!

Thank you ladies for your lovely comments!

Ljs! I'm so glad little oscar is doing well and well done for keeping going with breast feeding after all the hassle!! Mastitis is horrible I can remember my stepmom getting it a couple of times with baby sister! Glad it's cleared! I'm happy to hear your birth story if your willing to share. And any photos of little oscar!

Linny how are you and baby Elka doing?

Teacup - what a time you have had! Those Braxton hicks sound awful. I had one night two weeks ago where I was up the whole night with sore tightning and I seriously thought I was in labour... Lay there for hours wondering what to do eventually they dulled and I fell asleep to wake up as if nothing even happened! Thankfully it's not happened again! I hope you don't get that the rest of the pregnancy! I know how much that worried me can't think of it happening all the time! 37weeks is considered full term isn't it? Lol

Love the bump photo !!! Looking great !!

HNanner- have you taken a test? Xxx

AFM- The scan I had on Wednesday was booked since I was like 9 weeks. My consultant said it's just to reassure us. He has been amazing with us ! I do feel reassured that my beautiful girl is healthy but I can't cancel them and give up a chance of seeing her again. He offered me another one at 38 weeks and said that if it looks like I'm near labour then he will start me the week after which means we are more sure as to when OH can come over before baby is born and not have to miss too much work before baby comes. If I'm not ready then then they will take me in on the 27th and baby will be here no later than the 28th (due date is 26th). 8 weeks at max and I will be holding my baby. I cannot wait!!

Crys- how are you getting on ?

Sab -how are you ? Xxx

Anyone near testing time ? Xxx

Ljs- thanks for the update! Glad things are going fairly well. How lucky that Oscar sleeps in 5-6 hour chunks! It would definitely be exhausting to also have a toddler though. I keep wondering how on earth I'll do it with two if I'm barely surviving as it is! I would love to hear your birth story as well! There is nothing "boring" about a child coming into the world!! :) also sorry about the mastitis and shredded nipple! As you know I can definitely relate on the mastitis front. It is no fun at all! And I had one or two days of a very sore nipple so I can only imagine the extent to which you had it! Glad it is better now. Breastfeeding is difficult for sure!

Teacup - that is scary about your hospital visit! It is definitely common to have lots of BH at the end. I know the last time I had a non stress test I was having BH every two minutes or so but they were painless and the staff was not concerned at all.
Thanks for posting your baby bump photo! You look so beautiful! Love that bump!!

HNanner - could be ovulation...not sure. Have you tried buying a cheap pregnancy test if you're not sure? Sorry about your loss.

Blue - I am glad you get extra scans for reassurance!

Thank you teacup, did you have the same pregnancy like symptoms start appearing out of no where right before your period? It is just so random, I have been researching everything and its leaning towards possible pregnancy? What do you think? Considering going to get blood work tomorrow, it will be day 7 of symptoms

Thank you teacup, did you have the same pregnancy like symptoms start appearing out of no where right before your period? It is just so random, I have been researching everything and its leaning towards possible pregnancy? What do you think? Considering going to get blood work tomorrow, it will be day 7 of symptoms

Also, I have taken a cheapo pregnancy test, I figured since I have only been having symptoms for 6ish days and we had S on the 27th, it may be too early to tell by that test, it was negative. Blood test tomorrow?

Pregnancy symptoms are very similar to period symptoms unfortunately, but I also thought I may be pregnant leading up to first period since mc. I had brown spotting, and tender breasts and it went on for about a week before it properly got going. I think it's unlikely you're pregnant if your husband has been pulling out. I hope you find out what's going on soon! xx

Hi ladies. Good to read your updates. Sounds like everybody is doing well. Love hearing about all these healthy babies!

I'm doing fine. Same old stuff with me. I'm CD 6 now so nothing to report.

Hello Sara :wave:

How is DD?

Are you trying any treatment ?

Xxx

Sara - hope you're not feeling too discouraged and that a healthy BFP is on its way thismonth!

do you mind if i ask how long it took for af to return for you ladies? i have irregular cycles thanks to pcos but have been feeling crampy like af for the past week , i just want her to hurry up so i can begin clomid again and have a fresh start

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->