Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Big hugs for you diana :hugs: glad you are feeling a bit better. My moods have been pretty unstable lately too.

Kim, I've been thinking about you a lot hope you are getting used to the idea of being pregnant. Really hoping your ultrasound looks normal!!

I'm the same as always. Thinking about stopping one of my supplements after this cycle. Too many side effects! Had a nice birthday. My parents and DH took me to Disneyland!

Linny - She's adorable!

Kim - Hope you're doing well.

Bright - That does sound overwhelming. Good luck. I hope everything works out great.

Sara - What a fun birthday! I guess that was the California surprise? What supplements are causing you side effects?

Blue - I got some help with sharing. Here is the link https://youtu.be/1L1J_wD9Fs0
please subscribe and give you feedback and advice.

having a not so good day today emotionaly feel like a bitch but cant help it so sick of hearing about the royal baby already and shes only really early on, i should be that stage i should be announcing my pregnancy :cry:

Whisper i know how you feel. I was due the same time she had her son last time... it was was awful. But you have to hold on to the hope that you will have your little rainbow in your arms soon. And your angel baby will be with you every day. It will get better. Just take each day as it comes. Thats all we can do :hugs: :flower:

Hey ladies

Hope that everyone is doing well.. thought I'd post an update... had any u/s today, I should be 5+3... didn't see anything.. .sigh... saw a "fluid filled sac" doc says it's just too early, but I really don't think it's progressing... my dates could be off by a few days but that's it... He agreed to do some bloodwork and another u/s next week.

The only "positive" is that the sac is far away from my scar. I struggling a little bit, finally told my OH last night... but since I've been having some mixed feelings I'm feeling quite guilty.. I want this baby and know that there's nothing that I could do to change the outcome at this point... but man..

Well this has only intensified my POAS addiction...

Take care..

Kim

Kim - Big hugs love :hugs: - Glad to hear it's not near the scar, but do hope the dates are off for you - I think I only saw the sac at that stage anyway? But can't properly remember - you have quite a long cycle don't you?

Thanks Linny... quite the opposite, I have a 23 day cycle... and we only bd 1 time... cd 10.. so there isn't much wiggle room...

Cd 10 you Dtd but them sperm can live 5-7 days then it could take 7- 10 days to implant! So you could be at a different time. I'm keeping hope for you. I want this so much for you! Keep us updated love. At 7 weeks my little button was blearily a peanut! Xxx

Bright- that link didn't work for me couldn't access your page.

Sara- how are you getting on? Where are you in your cycle?

Ladies anyone in the tww?

How's our mamas?

I heard from Aleeah. Baby and Aleeah are doing really well baby is 11 weeks already! Scary how that time has flown in. She's just been so busy enjoying little one to get online. She's hoping to get on soon to update you all.

Also Nat is doing well with baby Isabella. Isabella is home and doing great! Pretty gorgeous too! Looks like her big sister ! She asks for you all and hope you are all well too. Xxx

AFM- nothing new ... Uncomfortable but still blissfully preggers... Did anyone do anythin to help body get ready for labour... Beginning to get an overwhelming fear that I won't progress properly and need a section and really don't want that... I'm a woos with cuts and the fear of infections haha! And also worrying I won't manage to breast feed but I know there's not much I can do until time comes xxxx

Blue - If it makes you feel any better, I didn't progress properly but still had a perfectly healthy VB! There are lots of interventions they can do BEFORE resorting to a c-section and it is relatively unlikely you will end up with one. I was stressed about breastfeeding too but it all turned out well for me! One of the most important things to do is to have skin on skin contact immediately (or as soon as possible) after birth. They will often latch on their own or with a little help. Nevada just needed a little help and latched moments after birth. We still had to work a bit to get her to latch properly in the next couple days, but we started with that foundation which helped. Not saying it's easy for everyone but just try your best and that is all you can do!

Thanks for the update from Aleeah! Glad she and baby are doing well. Amazing about her being 11 weeks already! Glad Nat and her LO are doing well. Pass on a hello to them for me!

Kim - just saw your post. Sorry about the unclear news but I agree you may have more wiggle room than you think! I really hope things are ok for you. Hugs!

Thanks Lit. I will keep that in mind. Really eager for the skin to skin contact straight after birth too. Xxx

Blue no need to worry about getting your skin to skin, just be clear that you want it, for my 2nd I was clear (and it was a c-section) and they had him on me at the very first possible moment... it was great :)

Yes, it was very important to me too! And I'm so glad I got it. Definitely just let them know it's important to you!

Hi all. I think I'm 1 DPO today. We Dtd with good timing but I'm treating a yeast infection which can harm sperm.

I so hope your baby is ok Kim!!!! This must feel like a terribly long week while you wait for another us. What did DH have to say?

Well thanks for all of the support ladies, looks like I am out.. levels were only 111 yesterday.... waaaaay too low considering I got a positive hpt 2 weeks ago!! I'll do another beta tomorrow and hope that it's coming down quickly.

Kim

Kim - oh no...I am so sorry. :hugs: how are you feeling? Is DH being supportive? It's awful you are going through this again but I feel very optimistic that you will get your rainbow baby very soon. I know that doesn't make the loss any less painful though. :( So sorry.

Sara - I hope the yeast infection treatment does not interfere! Good luck!

Kim :hugs: I am so so sorry sweetie. You don't deserve this. Sending huge hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->