Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

That's nice they will check again! If it were here we would be out of luck! I am so glad he or she is doing well! I wonder if your instinct is correct once again. :)

Hehe sounds like you little monkey is like mine haha! Shy ! So glad all measurements were perfect. Looking forward to the next scan already!

Lit - i know very excited. 3 weeks 5 days ! Leave here 1 week 5 days i think... haha !

How is everyone ?

Nothing new here.. waiting to drop down... haha thats all. Went a lovely walk with OH the other day and got a snap of my huge bump. Will try upload it for you guys. Officially 9 months pregnant Xxx

Attachments

• 2014-09-28 22.02.15.jpg
    2014-09-28 22.02.15.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 5
It's great my doctor has her own ultrasound machine so she uses it when she feels like it. Lol.

You look lovely Blue. Not long now!

Blue - that is an awesome bump!! too cute!!

Cry - how are you feeling? seems like everything is going smooth.

Thanks bright. When does your if start honey?

Crys have you thought of any names? Xxx

Blue and Crys - I start IVF cycle this cycle. I have started the BCP and now just waiting for the nurse to get back to me about the my schedule. So excited:happydance:. You ladies are doing awesome!! Really happy and excited for you both and glad that you allowed us to be apart of the TTC and PG experience. :hugs::hugs:

Eek that's soo exciting! Fingers crossed for you guys!! Xxx

Blue- what a gorgeous bump! you look beautiful! And what lovely scenery as well! I am jealous as I live on the prairies. Now you say 3 weeks... Are you getting induced or anything or is there a possibility you may go overdue? Sorry if I missed something.

Bright - good luck on your First ivf cycle!

AFM - feeling like a zombie today. Wondering if Nevada will ever sleep better! I know this is just a short time and it'll be over before I know it. Nevada is amazing lately though. Although she has been smiling socially for weeks now, she has started this thing while nursing where she pulls off and gazes into my eyes and smiles at me. It is different from her normal wide smile. It is a different shape and she looks so adoring! She doesn't do it for anyone but me! Melts my heart! :)

Could I ask some advice? I'm temping and opks and got a very very plus test two days ago and my temp rises the day after but did a opk tonight and was still showing positive I'm confused as to if I have ovulated or not

OPKs can stay positive for a few days after you ovulate depending how sensitive they are. I had this problem a few times and eventually just stopped testing after I had my temp rise.

I think after your first positive your not supposed to test again. I think v temp is more reliable so go with that.

Lit-hope nevada begins to sleep better for you soon honey. It can't be easy. Xxx

Hey ladies

Swiftly dropping in to say 'hi!'...

Blue - you look great, crikey how time is flying by now! Not long to go, can't wait to see the first pics of your little un! x

Cryss - it's awesome your doc has her own US scanner! I wish we had that kind of thing here, it was always such a pain in the bum trying to get a scan here.

Lit - hope nevada start sleeping for longer stretches soon love! One thing i'd say is that I didn't get longer ones out of Elk until I was routinely putting her in her crib and feeding on a schedule. Something about nursing her through the night meant that she just snacked during the day so again needed nursing through the night. It was a rough few nights to begin with when I did that but gradually she slept for longer, but i've no idea if Nevada would respond the same way - that's the trouble with babies! Oh it is lovely when they gaze adoringly up at you when BF'ing!

Afm - Kate bush was brilliant! We had a great time and Elka slept right through for our babysitters! hurrah! J?ust home 2 days ago and trying to get all the washing done. Phewy! x

Hope everyone else is well! x

Hello Ladies,

How is everyone doing?

AFM - I am on the BCP and waiting for my IVF schedule. The nurse said she has a start date for me but won't tell me until I see my schedule, which she said will be in my email before the end of the week. I am so excited to see it. :happydance:

Linny - so glad your trip went well. Was it a nice break? Glad Elka made it easy for her sitters! Yes, it really is so sweet (the smiles when BFing). We waited so long for these moments and they are amazing!

Blue - thanks. I had a bit of a meltdown last night but DH gave me a short break to get myself together and after an "ok" sleep (the night before was a particularly bad one) last night I feel a bit more refreshed. Are you still having horrible sleeps?

Lit -sure am. Up every hour to 2 hours for a pee and too sore to fall back asleep. I went to see a friend who has just had a baby and wish i didnt haha her baby is 'perfect' and her birth was too... and she find breastfeed easy... lol... i just know that mine wont go so smoothly ... haha she has 6 hours of solid sleep a night then feeds then another 3-4 hours... id love that!!! Xxx

Blue - you really never know! Is there a reason you think you'll have trouble BFing? I was really worried I'd have trouble but I really had minimal issues. It wasn't perfect but Nevada caught on pretty quickly. You may find it pleasantly surprises you! Having said that, I know it's totally annoying when people have the "perfect" birth and the "perfect" easy baby. Pretty hard to relate to for most moms! I guess we should just be happy for them and move on to a more miserable friend for support. ;)

still no ovulation for me i had a positive test 3 or 4 days ago now but no temp shift i dont know if temps are affected as we have been traveling and todays temp was high again but no pos test lol

Hehe, I can relate to friends and 'easy' babies --- & easy labours while we're about it. Yikes, Elka was such a fusspot for so long, still is in many ways (in loud social situations she gets easily upset). But ya know they say fussy babies become great toddlers so it's swings and roundabouts.

Lit - yeah it was a great break. Elka did have a few meltdowns when we were out later than bedtime or was overwhelmed by people. I did discover though that she'll take a dummy - life saver! Calms her instantly. I didn't want to do it but sometimes it's the only way! Glad you managed to get some rest chicken....It is particularly hard to care for a baby when you're not rested...I myself had a bad night last night due to being ill. Ugh. Ill with baby, someone send help! :) x

Blue - As for BF'ing I can only say to ignore the NHS when they say 'It shouldn't hurt' - this is rubbish in the beginning, I don't know anyone for whom it was literally painless. I had cracked and bleeding nips for about 2 weeks but they settled down and she fed just fine throughout it. Your friend is the savoy cabbage and Lansinoh nipple barrier cream. Then after that it should hopefully be plain sailing. If you are having trouble my main advice is to refuse to leave the hospital until you have been shown the latch on properly and are confident in doing it yourself! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->