• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Tea i know what you mean. I was thinking the same as well! I just bought my shampoo and wash things and just finished packing my bag.

Whisper why dont you do a test. Xxx

Tea i know what you mean. I was thinking the same as well! I just bought my shampoo and wash things and just finished packing my bag.

Whisper why dont you do a test. Xxx

im trying to hold out as i tested tomorrow 2 months ago i dont want to junks things if that makes sence? id rather wait until im late as part of me is terrorfied of seeing a bfp even tho i want it so bad:shrug:

I know it's difficult. I have my fingers and yours crossed for you xxx

woke this morning to a temp drop and feeling like shes on her way ( not due on until between tomorrow and sunday normaly im only 11 dpo this sucks was my last go of clomid until we can pay for it privately:nope:

My tip for the hospital is bring cheap flip flops! I brought soft cushy slippers and had to throw them out 5 seconds after I got up after giving birth because they got covered in blood ahha. Ended up resorting to my flip flops which were so easy to wash off and you can wear in the shower, etc!

Bright - I am good. How are you doing?

Sara - where did you go??? :)

AFM - Nev had her vaccines yesterday. I was so nervous but she was very brave and recovered quickly from her crying. Poor girl! She never ended up getting a fever but her legs were definitely sore and she was so sad all evening. Kept crying in every position and so difficult to settle. Also- she did NOT get drowsy at all like they said! She actually wouldn't nap for most than 2 minutes at a time until about 1 am. Bleh!

LL - I am ok just getting injections issues settled. I think I start them the 20 or 21st.

Hi ladies. So good to read your updates and hear about the babies. Little oscar is just adorable!

There's not much new with me. This cycle has been wacky. My body had so e major shift about 6 weeks ago and it seems like every little health problem I've had is flaring up. I'm starting to feel better with help from my acupuncturist. I feel like I'm just waiting out my last few cycles of ttc. Not feeling very hopeful but there's always a tiny chance. Emily is cute as ever and keeps me quite entertained. She's excited to make pumpkin cookies for her friends tomorrow.

Sara - sorry your cycle and health have been acting up! Glad the acupuncture is helping. I truly hope you have a miracle BFP waiting for you before 2014 ends. You deserve it so much! I'm so glad Emily is such a wonderful little joy though! She sounds like a lot of fun!

Whisper - sorry about temp drop honey!

Lit- the slippers i packed are freebees from a hotel i got. I never wear slippers... ever !! So i dont mind them getting ruined ! Will wear them until my waters break and if they get all yucky i have my flip flops at the ready!

Hoe Nev is doing better today. It's such a shame when they get their jags! Big hugs to Nev from us.

sara - im not giving up hope for you! I really want this for you and therefore im going to stay positive for you! Hope your other health issues calm down a little though. Thats a bit unfair ...

glad emily is being a little star as usual! Baking with friends definitely does sound like fun.

Afm- not much to report. Was OH birthday yesterday and obviously i want there so he decided that he want celebrating it. Lol. Well do something nice when he comes over to join us. Im super sore at night times now. Really hoping the next couple of weeks go quicker. Trying to dos lot of walking to help gravity along a bit. Had midwife yesterday. Ask seems fine still. Just a waiting game! Scan next week and we shall see what they say then. Xxx

still very crampy but temp had gone back up slighlty over the coverline:shrug: not really sure whats going on feel like my body is playing tricks on me as it feels like af is there but not bled yet:shrug:

My joints are really sore today I told myself yesterday if temp stays down I'll take my diclofenac but it rose again so have to.wait it out don't want to take anything incase

Could be implantation dip? Xxx

not sure i feel like af is there just waiting to trick me but then i need to remember even with lena i felt like i was going to come on well into my pregnancy

:test:

I would have used about three tests by now! Good luck Whisper! xx

Emma - Yes I'm uncomfortable at night too, I find it so tricky getting in and out of bed! Which is inconvenient since baby is resting on my bladder so I'm getting out of bed A LOT! I hope gravity works for you soon, when I have been walking lately baby has seemed super low like it's going to fall out! Mum assured me that it's not going to be as easy as that for baby to come out. :haha: xx

Sara - Sorry you've had health issues lately, I hope you are better soon. :hugs: I hope you enjoyed making pumpkin cookies with Emily! Sounds fun! xx

Lit- Awww poor Nevada having to get her jabs! I hope her legs aren't sore anymore and she's happier again now. Brave girl and brave mummy! xx

Bright - Good luck with sorting out the injections! Not long now, how exciting! xx

AFM - I have an awful cold at the moment. Tickly cough, full of snot, tired and a pressure headache. :cry: I phoned an rescheduled my whooping cough jab for next Tuesday, which is cutting it a bit fine as I'll be 37 weeks then. Hopefully baby will stay in there long enough to get the immunity from it.

decided earlyer to take a look at my chart from the cycle i fell pregnant and the temp is sort of the same il attach here what does everyone think? af is due tomorrow my coverline is higher this time so temps seem lower

Attachments

• chart june.jpg
    chart june.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 1
  • seppt.jpg
    seppt.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 1
Whisper it looks like the cover line is higher because of that one random higher temp earlier in your cycle. Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for you that it rises again tomorrow. Test soon!!!

Sara so sorry to hear you've been unwell. I agree though ill keep my fingers crossed for that last minute bfp! I really hope you can do it!!

I wore flip flops in hospital after having Freya too. It was summer and I live in flip flops in summer anyway! The shower rooms were a bit wet so they were good for in there.

As for me I'm 3dpo today. Surely it will be my month soon!!

Thanks, blue and teacup. Nevada seems better today. Yesterday she was still obviously uncomfortable and still wouldn't nap but thankfully after her Tylenol kicked in she calmed down and had a nice long sleep finally! She is cheerful and delightful today again. I love her so much!

Blue - your poor DH not having you around for his Bday! At least you can celebrate later on. I am getting so excited for you! I can't wait to hear your birth story and see pictures, etc!!!

Teacup - your mom is right...it definitely will not be that easy to get that baby out! :haha:! Sorry you're so uncomfortable! I am sure 37 weeks will be a fine time to get the vaccine. I was so paranoid about giving birth early but it did not turn out that way! Of course one never knows but I'm sure your baby will get the protection s/he needs!!

Whisper - your chart looks promising. Good luck!

Lit I'm so glad she seems better today. It's so so hard when they are poorly and can't tell us what's wrong. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->