• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue - Poor Asiah! Have you been to the dr yet? I went to the doctor and she said I could try baby Ovol (not sure if they have it there but she said it is basically like Tums for babies). She said if that doesn't work and she's always fussy after feeds (She isn't) she will prescribe ranitidine. Perhaps there is something that can be prescribed for poor little Asiah?

How is Asiah sleeping for you? Hope you're coping ok!

Bright - I can't tell. Sorry.

Blue - have you tried eating a completely bland diet for a couple days to see if something you eat might be triggering her gas?

Congratulations Di!! What lovely news! I understand you being cautiously excited, so im doing full on excited on your behalf! I got pregnant with my rainbow about 6 weeks after surgery for an ectopic, and those first few weeks were such a mixture of emotions. But I agree, third times a charm! Good to have you back!

Bright - any more updates? Have you tested again? Good luck!

Blue - Oscar really struggled with gas, we found gripe water really helped, its not everyones cup of tea but its all natural and we found it made a big difference. The box says not to be used until 3 months, but our health visitor recommended half a dose and it worked well. There are also Colief drops which can be used from birth, mainly for colic but helps relieve general gassiness by breaking down the lactose. Or I also found block feeding helped slightly, I think Lit and Linny used this method too?I hope Asiah settles for you soon.

afm - Oscar is having a sleep regression, and also hates travelling in his car seat at the moment! Must be his age seeing as Elka and Nevada have been through the same. But apart from that we are all good. Ive started giving him a bottle of formula for his last feed before bed, he's so hungry but this seems to be helping. As long as he's happy im ok with that!

Hope everyone is doing well, Tea how is Ida? Anyone hear from Sabster or did I miss a post?Love to all the mamas,babies, mamas to be and very soon mamas to be xxx

Bright - i'm not sure i can see what's happening in these photos...are they mire clear in real life? How's it going? Any more progression? x

Blue - Ah sorry to hear that love, it is really hard when they're going through that. As LJ said - I did block feeding - feed from the same breast for 2 feeds then switch so you don't end up giving them too much foremilk...this is apparently a big culprit in tummy pain/upset among bf'd babies. I never found any relief with infacol etc but DID get a lot of relief giving Elka chamomile and fennel teas. In the end I found a product in spain called colimil plus, which is concentrated chamomile and lemonbalm which i just had to give her tiny amounts of each day - and it did really help us. Other than that, the good news is that the passage of time means the naturally get better and better....it's a phase! That's what i kept repeating to myself! x

LJ - ugh, the crying through car rides scenario is awful! DF id taking her out for the day to pick up DSS and I am already feeling sorry for him since she's generally ok for an hour but any longer...argh. But he has a dummy and toys for her soe hopefully it won't be terrible....good luck with the sleep regression - that is also rubbish.

Afm - Elka is actually almost sleeping through the night again - i took her out of her swaddle and put her in a sleep sack and it seems she's much happier that way as she can suck on her hands. I heard her wake up at 5 this morning and waited a few mins and she went back to sleep by herself! when i got her up her little babygro mitts were soaking from sucking on them :) The trouble now is - daytime naps. argh! she used to have at least one long nap a day but now it's a miracle to get 45 mins. I have tried leaving her to see if she'll fall back to sleep but she just gets angry and then we spend the next wake time all out of sorts...so just accepting it for now!

erm.... im scared

Attachments

• 20141114_164131.jpg
    20141114_164131.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
Aw love!!! Congratulations. I know it's hard but try and celebrate it! X

Aw love!!! Congratulations. I know it's hard but try and celebrate it! X

im scared to its so feint it is like my 6th pee of the day but still with the miscarriage they started feint and got lighter

This is where you need to get logic on the case - The 6th pee of the day isn't a great one for testing, nor are the blue strip tests! If you can get a frer for tomorrow morning and see how that goes it's the best way to tell...and also remember lots and lots of people start of with faint tests - mine was faint - what matters is the progression over time...so try not to stress it just now (I know! easier said than done!) .... chances are - it'll be fine....Get DH to give you a foot rub tonight, think positive thoughts and try to take your mind off it until you can get a better test and pee sample XX

This is where you need to get logic on the case - The 6th pee of the day isn't a great one for testing, nor are the blue strip tests! If you can get a frer for tomorrow morning and see how that goes it's the best way to tell...and also remember lots and lots of people start of with faint tests - mine was faint - what matters is the progression over time...so try not to stress it just now (I know! easier said than done!) .... chances are - it'll be fine....Get DH to give you a foot rub tonight, think positive thoughts and try to take your mind off it until you can get a better test and pee sample XX

we have no car anymore so cant drive into town and just spent nearly 300 euro on train tickets to the uk next week as my parents have said we can continue liiving there as its a bigger place until we have a depeosit for a house:dohh: i do have 18 other internet cheepy tests beside me though:haha:

Whisper! Wow! I second linny, test again in the morning but I definitely see that! For me internet cheapies were always faint, I have a photo somewhere, they didnt look like they were getting any darker even though bloods showed my hcg was doubling. with all the stresses you have going on right now, i can almost guarantee that youre pregnant! Always happens just when you least expect! X x x

this mornings test is the same if not lighter so im worried now its gonna happen again

Attachments

• IMG_9632.jpg
    IMG_9632.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 9
Whisper which one is todays test? Dont forget it takes 48 hours for hcg to double so you would see the biggest difference tomorrow morning. You really need a frer or better test! Or better still can you see your doctor for bloods? Sending you hugs and positive thoughts! Hang in there love xxx

Whisper - my cheapie tests stayed light forever. Try not to worry although I know it is impossible. Congratulations!

LJ - sorry to hear Oscar is going through a sleep regression! I know you said he slept great before so that must be disappointing! I bet since he was always a good sleeper that he'll get through the regression no problem. I'm glad formula at bedtime is helping him a bit! Nevada's sleep is all over the place. I never want to tell people when she does a longer stretch because inevitably the next night she will be up every 1-2 hours all. Night. Long (ie last night)! Ugh.Too bad about him hating his car seat now too. It's interesting how you, Linny and I go through similar phases. :) I'll let you know when Nevada gets over that little problem!

I tried messaging Sabster recently but she never replied. Sad, as I am wondering how her pregnancy is coming along. She must be due very soon!

Linny - just curious when and if you stopped block feeding? I stupidly stopped a while back because I started worrying my supply was low (no idea why as Nevada is 95th percentile for weight) and now she is having green, runny poos again! Ugh. Back to block feeding I go! :haha:

Good for your DF for being ambitious enough to take Elka on that longer car ride! Hope all goes well for him. He sounds like a helpful SO! :) Does your DSS like having Elka around?

I'm so happy for you that Elka is sleeping great again! Yay! I totally sympathize on the naps. Since Nevada turned 2 months hers have been horrible. They are only now just gradually improving. They went from only 10-15 minutes to 30 minutes to now OCCASIONALLY being 50 minutes (usually only 30 though). Hope Elka's naps improve soon but I suppose it's better she sleeps well at night?

4 tests all same make first is yesterday around 5 pm bottom is today around half 3

Attachments

• 2014-11-15_21.01.08.jpg
    2014-11-15_21.01.08.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back