Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Kim!!!! That is so Amazing! It figures it would work out that way. I am so happy for you!!!! Hope all goes extremely well! Keep us posted!!!' When are you due?

Thanks ladies... I'm still wrapping my head around it... :haha:

My due date would be 11 Nov 2015, but that's 40 weeks, and I'll be sectioned between 35-37 weeks.. so likely an Oct baby.

That is just wonderful!!! I think a fall baby would be so nice! What month were your other children born? Do you have any symptoms yet? :)

We don't have any fall babies in my family so it's perfect :) my oldest is Feb my youngest is June.

A bit of nausea. ... no surprise :) usually kicks in at 6 weeks I high gear so trying to enjoy as much yummy food now while I can ;) and my books are crazy... oh and the fatigue but I don't have time to be tired I am falling asleep on the couch by 7:30 haha

I am going for my second beta today... If this is good then I may start believing it...

Hi ladies sorry I went to long without an update!

First of all, Kim that is the best news ever! I am so incredibly excited for you!! I can't wait to follow your journey to your rainbow along with you!

As for me and baby girl, we are still hanging tough! We're 22 weeks and six days today and we received two doses of steroids, One yesterday and one today at midnight. Tomorrow marks the day that my hospital considers her viable, although her chances are very very slim.

If I can keep her cozy to 24 weeks, she'll have a 50-50 shot. At 28 weeks that goes up to 90%.

They've already told me the longest to let me go is 34 weeks. At that point the risk of infection outweighs the benefits of her cooking any longer. Based on this, I bet you know that you know what my goal is???

��

Di soo good to hear from you.. keep baking that baby!! and medicine is amazing these days and early babies can do sooo well!!

Have you dialated any futher?

Fingers crossed and bake baby bake!!!

Good job momma!!!

Great to hear from you Di we've all been rooting for you and your little girl! You are doing an amazing job, and I second Kim early babies do absolutely great these days. Hang on in there you are both doing so well. In my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you for updating us
x x x x x x

Still a three from what we know, but no internal exams make it difficult to know for sure. Soni tech yesterday saw no evidence of additional dilation. So WOOHOO!!!

Thanks for the kind thoughts and for keeping us in your prayers everyone!! Things are steady here, which is proof all the positive vibes are working!!!

Praise the Lord, Di! So glad to hear y'all are doing well. 34 weeks is the goal!

Di - so glad things are going ok still! I hope you can keep baby in there until 34 weeks! Hehe.

Kim - so wonderful about your betas! Very excited for you! And yes, 6 weeks is when my morning sickness fully kicked in as well! Haha! The joys.

Well done di! I've heard so many good outcomes - and seen them from very early babies. Friends of ours little boy was born about 24 weeks. But yes! 34 weeks is ideal! Praying for you both x

Kim - brilliant betas love! Did you tell your hubby? X

Di that is awesome news that the u/s tech did not see any more dilation!! looks like you're in for a long stay at the hospital :)

Yes I finally told my OH, after I got my second beta result, my first beta at 19dpo was 1338, my second at 21 dpo was 2998... had a third one done today at 23 dpo. My OH is cautiously happy, very relieved with the bloodwork results, it will be nice to have the u/s to see the implantation location... going to be a long 11 days.... sigh....

Hello ladies,

How is everyone? I know I have been MIA, but here is an quick update. I had retrieval on 3/11/15, 5eggs retrieved, yesterday the report was that I had 2embies left and today they are still kicking. They should be 2cell today but they are 4cell, my little overachievers. I cried the whole time driving to lunch and was thanking God for the good report today!!!

Congrats Kim!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Also, ladies I forgot to mention that my transfer is cancelled due to high progesterone level. So all embies will be frozen and maybe transfer in May. Was a little bummed but I am feeling better today.

Diana, so glad to hear things are going well - you and your little girl are fighters! I hope you've got some good books and movies to keep you busy.

Kim, great news on the beta's! Fingers crossed for the ultrasound!

Bright, glad to hear your ivf is going well. Fingers crossed for good news in May :)

Crys, how is little Sayer doing? Any updated photos for us? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->