Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Hi ladies! 20 week ultrasound tomorrow, so excited and absolutely petrified!! I just pray this baby is super healthy!!

Crys, congrats!!!! <3

Good luck, Alt! Praying all goes well. You will probably be flying high afterwards! Will you be finding out the gender of you can?

Thanks Lit!! We had our scan this morning and all was well! We found out that we're having a girl!! I'm excited and terrified!! <3

Oh yay! Another girl! Hehehe. That's so exciting! Does it feel more real now? Have you thought of names yet? So glad all went well!

Alt - Congratulations!! I cant believe how many little girls are on this thread lol im so jealous! Soo happy for you love, I remember the excited but terrified feeling. So glad all is good, that is really wonderful news x x x

Thanks ladies! Yes, it definitely feels more real!! We had our boy name picked out, but the girl name is waaaaaay tougher! We're working on it now.

I just can't believe that she might be my rainbow after the storm! I am so incredibly overjoyed!! <3

Alt - it is such an amazing (but still scary!) feeling realizing that this really is your rainbow baby! It is so hard to believe it's true and I definitely didn't fully believe it until Nevada was safely in my arms. I can't wait for that day for you!

And don't forget to pick a girl's name that ends in an "ah" sound to keep up with the trend. :winkwink: ;) hehe.

Ladies, bad news. My water is leaking and cervix is dialated to 3. Just hit 21 weeks today. In hospital bedrest, getting intravenous antibiotics in hope we can keep her in at least 3 weeks till viability. Please pray with all you have!!!

Oh god Di!!!! I have it all crossed for you both darling. Please please make sure you get the best advice and attention there. XX

Di, oh no! You and your little girl are in my thoughts! Sending lots of positive vibes your way and hoping for the best possible outcome :hugs:

i think im going insane i miscarried deceber 18th but had no scan just a test to say negative was all i needed, periods havent really come back just spotting sunday night i went out for a meal for friends birthday got home was sooo full so lay on my bed and felt what i can really only describe as 10 little kicks low down in my tummy i just put it off as wind and ignored it ever since tho i keep feeling movement in my tummy like rolling and pokes and currently have pressure feeling under my ribs i dunno if im just thinking about it or not but NEVER had this before not other then when preg with lena and freaking out now, i dont want to go doc as he will prob certify me crazy n have me carted off i have even tested again and negative

Di - sorry have only just seen your post, sending you hugs and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are getting the exact care and attention you and little lady need right now. Please update us when you can xx

Whisper - as much as you dont want to I really think you should go and get checked out by a doctor! So what if they say youre just a bit crazy...at least you could put your mind at rest. They are there to help you after all. When did you last test? Xx

Di - sorry have only just seen your post, sending you hugs and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you are getting the exact care and attention you and little lady need right now. Please update us when you can xx

Whisper - as much as you dont want to I really think you should go and get checked out by a doctor! So what if they say youre just a bit crazy...at least you could put your mind at rest. They are there to help you after all. When did you last test? Xx
Yesterday i got 2 feint second lines on a clear blue not sure if evaps or not but at least i can tell them i had a feint positive

Make an appointment! If you got faint lines and periods have not returned they will definitely take you seriously. I would ask for a scan to get some clarity.Could it possibly be a new pregnancy? Xx

Make an appointment! If you got faint lines and periods have not returned they will definitely take you seriously. I would ask for a scan to get some clarity.Could it possibly be a new pregnancy? Xx

no no chance of new pregnancy hubby and i are separated now and not had any you know what since wayyyyy before the miscarriage :shrug: this is my feint line lol they are still there this morning too

Attachments

• 11039709_10153108607844518_171876868_n.jpg
    11039709_10153108607844518_171876868_n.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 8
I can see a line on the top one for sure. I wonder if your hcg hasn't yet returned to zero from the miscarriage? Im not sure how long it can take. But if the blood test they did back then was negative then the levels must have been fairly low. How confusing! You really need to see a doctor hun, hopefully they can tell you whats going on.

I can see a line on the top one for sure. I wonder if your hcg hasn't yet returned to zero from the miscarriage? Im not sure how long it can take. But if the blood test they did back then was negative then the levels must have been fairly low. How confusing! You really need to see a doctor hun, hopefully they can tell you whats going on.

thats just it i had no blood tests done other than hospital and they never said anything about them

Thinking of you Di, I hope they can keep her in there for you, sending lots of positive vibes and love. xxx

Sayer Brecht arrived at 3:56 pm on 2/12, weighing 7 lb 10 oz and measuring 21 inches long. We are all so in love with him!

Aww congratulations Cry! He's absolutely gorgeous! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->