Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thanks ladies! Day 4, still hanging tough! Begging for God to pull us through, no matter the outcome!

Whisper, I agree with LJ's, good idea to get it checked out by the doctor, especially with faint positive tests still after all this time.

Di, glad to hear you and LO are hanging in there! 4 days down and hopefully many many more to go before she makes her arrival. Thinking of you!

Thanks ladies! Had a scare yesterday with some contractions but meds seemed to calm things down. I'm praying for a miracle and the strength to handle any outcome.

Hello ladies

Alt - I am praying for you and baby girl.

Crys - Congrats, such a beautiful baby

How is everyone else doing?

AFM - I had my second scan Saturday (2/28/15) and the follicles were measuring less than 10 in my right ovary and less than 11 in my left ovary. Also, my estrogen level was 90.7 which the nurse said is lower than they would expect at 4day, with that they upped my Menopur from 75 to 150 and kept Gonal F the same. I went back today (Monday 3/2/15) and I had 6 in the right ovary and 4 in the left ovary all measuring 10+ which I pray is good. I haven't gotten my estrogen results yet today. But will update you ladies once I do. Please if you have any advice or insight please supply me with it. Feeling a little worried.

Alt - So sorry I didn't see this until now! I am so sorry this is happening to you! As if you haven't been through enough already! Hang in there! I Will be praying for you and baby and I truly hope she can hang in there for several more weeks! :hugs: You are so brave!

Whisper - if you have remaining hCG in your system still from the mc then you may need medication or a d&c. They should definitely be doing blood work at least if not an ultrasound. I would go to your doctor ASAP. As for the kicks, they are probably just phantom kicks. I have had them a lot since having Nevada. However, the positive test and not periods is no joke!

Bright - thanks for the update! I hope all goes well with this one.

Teacup - how is Ida doing? Can't believe she is 4 months already.

Ok ladies,

How is everyone?

Alt - still praying for you and baby!!!

Just got the call and my estradiol went from 117 to 435 and the follicles are measuring at 11. I start taking the ganirelix tonight and then every morning starting tomorrow along with the other meds. I am getting excited because once you start ganirelix it means we're getting close. Thank you ladies for your support and encouragement.

Hi ladies!

7 days in and we're still here. My daughter is so strong and I'm determined to get her to a point where she can prove all the doctors wrong.

In 7 days, we'll get steroids to develop her lungs. Please God, let us make it there and beyond!!!

That's right! Prove them all wrong, baby! You can do this!

Hang in there, Diana! :hugs:

Stay strong Diana, I have every faith in your little lady! I can tell already she's a tough cookie. You are in my thoughts every day, sending you love and strength xx

Good luck Bright! I hope this is your cycle xx

Di - you are so close love! Not long to go - chances improve every single day you can both hold on. Thinking of you both xx

Bright - I hope this means good news love x

Diana, thinking of you and your little one lots! Hope you are both doing well :hugs:

Same here Di! Keep coming back and checking for updates. Sending you lots of love xx

Same here Di... prayers for you and your daughter.. I keep checking too for updates... we're all thinking of you.

Kim so lovely to hear from you!
Have I missed something. ...or do you have a new ticker there. .!!!xx

hahaha yeah.... so we decided we were done, and about 3 weeks ago I gave away EVERYTHING... I have no baby stuff left.... then bamm ... I'm joking it's the one shot wonder :haha: since we only dtd 1 time last month and I thought that we were outside of my ovulation time... I must have o'd late...

I have not yet told OH... going to see how things go. I had my betas done yesterday.. 1338 at 4w5d, so not bad, doing a repeat tomorrow, then an u/s on March 24 to hopefully see that this baby has not implanted on my c-section scar!

And thank you :)

That's wonderful Kim. I hope your little one implanted in a perfect spot.

Good luck Bright!

Di - I'm praying for you and your little one.

Wow kim that's great news! The beta's sound really good. Fingers crossed for you! x

Kim thats fantastic! And so typical that you have given all your stuff away. But everything happens for a reason. Fingers crossed for this little one being in the right place, betas sound really promising. I didnt tell DH for about 3 weeks when I got pregnant after the ectopic, so I completely get where you're coming from! Cautiously and quietly absolutely thrilled for you :) :) xx

Congratulations Kim!! What amazing news :) Of course it happens after you give away all your baby stuff, haha. I'll keep my fingers crossed that baby has implanted away from your c-section scar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->