Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thanks Nina and Cry.

I hope it's nothing bad like they've not fallen or gone up.

I'm ok, still not bleeding :growlmad: xx

Hey,

Im new to this, i had a miscarriage on 1st july 2013 and i ovulated on the 15th july, me and my partner did the deed from the 10th -15th july and i am due AF on mon 29th, i cant wait til i can test but dont wanna be dissapointed, technically AF could come anytime between 29th july and 12th august because of my miscarriage ..... Hate waiting :(

Hey,

Im new to this, i had a miscarriage on 1st july 2013 and i ovulated on the 15th july, me and my partner did the deed from the 10th -15th july and i am due AF on mon 29th, i cant wait til i can test but dont wanna be dissapointed, technically AF could come anytime between 29th july and 12th august because of my miscarriage ..... Hate waiting :(

Hi Hun, sorry to see you here :(
How far along were you?
AF came about 24 days after my miscarriages, but I didn't ovulate in between. Everyone is different though, obviously it can happen as some get pregnant before AF! Sounds like you got everything covered though!
Waiting is the worst part :hugs:

Hey,

I'm sorry for your loss.

Hey,

Hello and welcome.

Sorry it's not under better circumstances.

Waiting is the worst :hugs: xx

Hey,

I'm so sorry you're here :hugs:. It's a horrible thing to have to go through. Like you, we started trying straight away. However, I didn't ovulate until 46 days after the miscarriage. BUT we did somehow manage to catch it, so far so good, I'm still VERY cautious as you can imagine. I didn't actually get AF inbetween.

The waiting was a killer, but you've done all you can do now, just try (and I know it's hard) and relax, keep busy and you'll hopefully be testing with a BFP in no time at all xxx

Aleeah - I'm so glad you found your cat safe and sound! Pets sure do become part of the family don't they. We have a dog (rhodesian ridgeback), she's big (about 85 lbs) but the sweetest dog ever and terrified of cats, lol. The other day she went running out on to the back deck and the neighbors cat was there... the cat hissed, the dog yelped and came running back in, tail between her legs. I think the cat knows it won because he's been back a few times and the dog won't even go out on the deck when he's there, lol.

Nina - that cat picture is hilarious, lol.

Crys - wow, you have a lot of pets, that's really neat that that the bird will call the dog and cats, lol

Nat - any news from the doctor yet?

Nearly There - welcome :) Sorry it's not under better circumstances. It took about 5 weeks for AF to come back after my m/c... we kinda tried before AF, but were unsuccessful. This is my first normal cycle though and I got a bfp yesterday so I am cautiously hopeful.... it's still very early days. Hopefully you'll get your bfp soon too!

As for me, yes I told hubby, couldn't keep it a secret :) He said "I told you so!!", so I let him have that, lol. I'm still feeling fine... kinda crampy though (hopefully that's not a bad thing), boobs started hurting a bit, and I couldn't sleep last night... woke up about 3am and was awake for about an hour and a half so I'm really tired. I remember that from last time too though. I think this one must have implanted earlier because last time I didn't have any symptoms until the day I got my bfp at 13 dpo. Blue - you're definitely not out, I had bfn at 10 dpo last time, and didn't test again until 13 dpo which was bfp.

Linds - the cramping is normal. I worried that I didn't get cramping this time!

Nope not heard back yet. Still waiting. 2 and a half hours later... Xx

Hey Nat,

Hope you're ok? Have you had any more news? Thinking of you, I think waiting for things to start was the hardest of everything I've been through. Once it's over you can start looking forwards but with it looming, it's hard to do that. Hoping you get some sort of resolve quickly. Meanwhile remember to squidge your gorgeous babies!! (because they're still babies, they'll be babies for at least another 15 years!!! :haha:). I don't mean to make you sad but they are seriously cute, I'd be getting them into catalogues, I know someone who made a tidy amount with his son baby modelling and they've put it into a bank account for when he's older.

Crysshae - I'm SO jealous of all your pets!! Your rabbit sounds adorable, I want one but think my confused cat would get even more confused. Bet you always feel like you have a full house with all of them, it's so cool your cat and bird get along.

xxx

Linds - the cramping is normal. I worried that I didn't get cramping this time!

Nope not heard back yet. Still waiting. 2 and a half hours later... Xx

Thank you Nat :) makes me feel a lot better to know that

I hope they call you soon :hugs:

Cramping and little twinges and tugs are definitely normal. Little one is snuggling in. :flower:

Sorry for your loss nearly there.

You girls are funny. Catching up on these posts after work! S
And I'd say that was the first time I've seen that fridge! It's a nice one nina !

Linds cramps and twinges are completely normal. That's all the changed begging!

Nat- have you heard anything yet ? Xxxx

Hey Nat,

Hope you're ok? Have you had any more news? Thinking of you, I think waiting for things to start was the hardest of everything I've been through. Once it's over you can start looking forwards but with it looming, it's hard to do that. Hoping you get some sort of resolve quickly. Meanwhile remember to squidge your gorgeous babies!! (because they're still babies, they'll be babies for at least another 15 years!!! :haha:). I don't mean to make you sad but they are seriously cute, I'd be getting them into catalogues, I know someone who made a tidy amount with his son baby modelling and they've put it into a bank account for when he's older.

xxx

It doesn't make me sad sad if that makes sense. More proud. But it makes me sad in a way that I know there should be another one of my gorgeous babies on the way and there isn't. I know I should be thankful of what I've got and I really and truly am but I never felt done at 2.

As for the baby modelling its not a bad idea, earn your keep kiddies lol :haha:

I've heard back. Level has fallen to 26. They aren't worried about ectopic now and think chemical. If only I'd have not got a BFP the Sunday before I started bleeding and I'd have never known!

I feel sort of better in a way. A chemical doesn't seem as bad as two consecutive MCs without AF in between. Not to say it doesn't hurt but not in the same way. No way close as to how I felt before after seeing baby and heartbeat.

I suppose it begs the question of should we test before missed period :shrug: xx

It's a hard question I suppose. Glad your doing ok though how are your little ones ? Xxxx

Hey Nat,

xxx

It doesn't make me sad sad if that makes sense. More proud. But it makes me sad in a way that I know there should be another one of my gorgeous babies on the way and there isn't. I know I should be thankful of what I've got and I really and truly am but I never felt done at 2.

I've heard back. Level has fallen to 26. They aren't worried about ectopic now and think chemical. If only I'd have not got a BFP the Sunday before I started bleeding and I'd have never known!

I feel sort of better in a way. A chemical doesn't seem as bad as two consecutive MCs without AF in between. Not to say it doesn't hurt but not in the same way. No way close as to how I felt before after seeing baby and heartbeat.

I suppose it begs the question of should we test before missed period :shrug: xx

I'm glad you've had some news at least, I know it still hurts though. The problem with testing when AF is due after a m/c is knowing when that is. I for 1 tested when I thought AF should have been (both other m/c's AF has slotted nicely back into it's normal routine) but in hindsight that was at 1dpo!! We're all guilty of testing early but I completely agree with you, I know I'd feel the same as you. I promised hubby I wouldn't test for weeks and weeks, but then practically speaking we have to for 1 reason or another. We were meant to be going to a Theme Park and I didn't want to risk it if I was pregnant.

I also agree, a chemical doesn't seem as bad as 2 consecutive m/c's. Hold your head high hun, I KNOW you'll get that take home BFP so soon.:hugs:

And the baby modelling, they literally made thousands and thousands, he ended up in Next catalogue! You should look into it, especially as you have 2 so close in age and yes make them earn their keep!:haha:

xxxxxxx

It's a hard question I suppose. Glad your doing ok though how are your little ones ? Xxxx

They are great hun, In The Night Garden, warm milk and sleep for them now.

For my overseas friends who may not know, In The Night Garden is a programme that is on just before the usual 7 pm kiddies bedtime and must have been written by someone with a serious hallucinogenic drug problem :haha:

Xx

Hey Nat,

xxx

I'm glad you've had some news at least, I know it still hurts though. The problem with testing when AF is due after a m/c is knowing when that is. I for 1 tested when I thought AF should have been (both other m/c's AF has slotted nicely back into it's normal routine) but in hindsight that was at 1dpo!! We're all guilty of testing early but I completely agree with you, I know I'd feel the same as you. I promised hubby I wouldn't test for weeks and weeks, but then practically speaking we have to for 1 reason or another. We were meant to be going to a Theme Park and I didn't want to risk it if I was pregnant.

I also agree, a chemical doesn't seem as bad as 2 consecutive m/c's. Hold your head high hun, I KNOW you'll get that take home BFP so soon.:hugs:

And the baby modelling, they literally made thousands and thousands, he ended up in Next catalogue! You should look into it, especially as you have 2 so close in age and yes make them earn their keep!:haha:

xxxxxxx

Yeah after MC we don't know if we are testing early I guess. I wish I hadn't tested but its what we do lol :haha:

I think the diagnosis of chemical makes sense. The bleed I had at the beginning was maybe 'the' bleed and this brown I'm getting now is old residual blood from that. I hope this means that things will resolve pretty quickly and we can start to try again. Does that sound right about the bleed at the start?

The only thing now is that I've no idea where I am cycle wise :shrug: but I guess the temping may help with that.

They'd make a fortune if they got into the Next catalogue :haha: xx

That's sweet ! I'm knackered after work today was soo busy!! :sleep:

Wish Sunday would come for AF!!! These last couple of days are dragging in!!

Still no signs either.

(Think I've had too any negative posts ... I'll try stop moaning now haha xxx

That's sweet ! I'm knackered after work today was soo busy!! :sleep:

Wish Sunday would come for AF!!! These last couple of days are dragging in!!

Still no signs either.

(Think I've had too any negative posts ... I'll try stop moaning now haha xxx

PMA lady, you've been told off now :haha:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g