Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I understand what you're saying about a chemical being easier to live with than 2 actual miscarriages in a row. I don't really know anything about it all, but I'm gonna guess. Since women usually get their periods on time after chemicals, I'm thinking your body is trying to reset itself. Since you didn't have a period before the chemical, everything may be kinda confused right now. Hopefully the spotting you're having is just your hormones trying to realign themselves.

It is true we wouldn't know if we didn't test so early....Why do we continue to do that to ourselves?

Lol Blue - Nat told you! I'm still having a PMA that you won't get AF on Sunday because you'll have a BFP!

Haha I know I should have but don't feel it myself at all!

I 'knew' the last time. I didn't feel that all the other months plus this one. Xxx

I understand what you're saying about a chemical being easier to live with than 2 actual miscarriages in a row. I don't really know anything about it all, but I'm gonna guess. Since women usually get their periods on time after chemicals, I'm thinking your body is trying to reset itself. Since you didn't have a period before the chemical, everything may be kinda confused right now. Hopefully the spotting you're having is just your hormones trying to realign themselves.

It is true we wouldn't know if we didn't test so early....Why do we continue to do that to ourselves?

Lol Blue - Nat told you! I'm still having a PMA that you won't get AF on Sunday because you'll have a BFP!

It's easier to cope with emotionally as I know my beta never got high enough for a baby to have formed or even a gestational sac.

It's easier physically as I have already MC I think rather than waiting for it and it being painful and bloody.

That's not to belittle the situation as I know some women get equally as upset about chemicals. But going back to what I said earlier, we shouldn't even know we've had one really.

Yes, she got into trouble :haha: this is a positive, we will all get our rainbows, thread xx

Lol you laughing at me Nat ? Lol

All sore after work so getting OH to massage my legs and feet ! (Whipped or what) hahaha!

Crampy again tonight !

Xxx

It doesn't make me sad sad if that makes sense. More proud. But it makes me sad in a way that I know there should be another one of my gorgeous babies on the way and there isn't. I know I should be thankful of what I've got and I really and truly am but I never felt done at 2.

As for the baby modelling its not a bad idea, earn your keep kiddies lol :haha:

I've heard back. Level has fallen to 26. They aren't worried about ectopic now and think chemical. If only I'd have not got a BFP the Sunday before I started bleeding and I'd have never known!

I feel sort of better in a way. A chemical doesn't seem as bad as two consecutive MCs without AF in between. Not to say it doesn't hurt but not in the same way. No way close as to how I felt before after seeing baby and heartbeat.

I suppose it begs the question of should we test before missed period :shrug: xx

Glad to hear they're not worried about ectopic anymore, that must be a relief for you. I know what you mean though, a m/c then a chemical doesn't seem as bad as 2 m/c in a row.... although I'm sure it's still really hard. I'm glad to hear you're doing okay considering, and I'm sure you will get another bfp, and baby number 3 soon :)

Yep, to test early or not is the question. I usually don't, however this month was an exception I think because I kinda felt pregnant, and then dh commented on it too. I feel quite worried now because AF isn't even late yet (not due until monday)... oh well, just going to try to hope for the best and trust that my body knows what it's doing and what will be will be.

That's sweet ! I'm knackered after work today was soo busy!! :sleep:

Wish Sunday would come for AF!!! These last couple of days are dragging in!!

Still no signs either.

(Think I've had too any negative posts ... I'll try stop moaning now haha xxx

No no no, don't wish for that!!! I'm still hoping you're going to get a bfp instead of AF :)

I really really hope so too linds! I soo want it ! Would be great to be bump buddies!!

10do tomorrow ! Took test this evening was neg!

Xxx

I really really hope so too linds! I soo want it ! Would be great to be bump buddies!!

10do tomorrow ! Took test this evening was neg!

Xxx

Yes, that would be great :) Here's to hoping for tomorrow morning!!

Nat, It's great you've started charting, it will definitely help you understand where you are in your cycle. I have a feeling your cycle will go back to normal pretty soon. :hugs:

Lol you laughing at me Nat ? Lol

All sore after work so getting OH to massage my legs and feet ! (Whipped or what) hahaha!

Crampy again tonight !

Xxx

Lol, not AT you hun just that I told you off haha!

Bloody hell, you've got a nice fella there hun.

Mind you a foot massage would be my worst nightmare :haha: xx

Nat, It's great you've started charting, it will definitely help you understand where you are in your cycle. I have a feeling your cycle will go back to normal pretty soon. :hugs:

I've adjusted it to reflect the initial bleed as cycle day 1 as that seems to make the most sense so we'll see. The temping will help next month I think as I've only done half a month this time xx

Nat, Personally I think you should start counting your cycle from this bleed, but it really doesn't matter if you chart. You can always change it later. It'll be a lot more easier for you now to see where you are!
Plus, Charting is kind of addictive :/

Nat, Personally I think you should start counting your cycle from this bleed, but it really doesn't matter if you chart. You can always change it later. It'll be a lot more easier for you now to see where you are!
Plus, Charting is kind of addictive :/

It's difficult because I haven't "bled" again. I'm only spotting brown. I was spotting brown for seven days so the only point of reference I have got was the initial bleed.

Like you said though, the charting will show me where I am :flower:

Yeah, it's kind of difficult after a MC to calculate what exactly day 1 is. Hopefully your cycle will get back on track soon :hugs:

Yeah, it's kind of difficult after a MC to calculate what exactly day 1 is. Hopefully your cycle will get back on track soon :hugs:

It is hun, I went with best guess.

If I'm right AF should come next weekend ish.

Here we go again! :wacko:

Well my besy friend has welcomed her first baby into the world four weeks early tomday both are doing well.. very pleased for her however a tad jealous.

Should be on mat leave myself and no im at work.

Least the suns still show shinning.

How are you all doing ? Xxx

Awww. Congratulations for your friend. And :hugs: for you.

She will be congratulating you by this time next year. :flower:

Did you skip testing today? Your chart is looking good.

I'm just waiting on O, and days seem to count down so slowly. There are really two TWWs. Lol.

No tested this morning and another neg. Still no signs either. Af due tomorrow or sunday so I suppose will see.

Haha yeah yu are right here are two! Hehe im not a very patient person haha! Lets oe you cath this egg ! I might be joinimg you soon! Xxx

Well my besy friend has welcomed her first baby into the world four weeks early tomday both are doing well.. very pleased for her however a tad jealous.

Should be on mat leave myself and no im at work.

Least the suns still show shinning.

How are you all doing ? Xxx

It's natural to feel a little jealous but you are a mum to two little boys its just that they aren't here physically :hugs: Glad they are both doing well. I love newborns :flower:

I can't wait for tomoz night, both kids staying out and we are going to the Strictly Come Dancing Tour. Serious ballroom dance geek here :haha: xx

Awww. Congratulations for your friend. And :hugs: for you.

She will be congratulating you by this time next year. :flower:

Did you skip testing today? Your chart is looking good.

I'm just waiting on O, and days seem to count down so slowly. There are really two TWWs. Lol.

There are lots of "waits", wait to O, TWW, pregnancy and then the wait for the kids to grow up and leave home :rofl:

No wonder we get impatient sometimes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->