Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue - Do you usually have breast pain before AF?

Lindsay - We are right! Everything is gonna be great!

Aleeah - How do you spell it? I'm asking because that's my daughter's name too - spelled Aliya. I understand what you mean about phonetically correct. People call her A-lie-ah all the time. :dohh:

Blue - Do you usually have breast pain before AF?

Lindsay - We are right! Everything is gonna be great!

Aleeah - How do you spell it? I'm asking because that's my daughter's name too - spelled Aliya. I understand what you mean about phonetically correct. People call her A-lie-ah all the time. :dohh:

So funny spelt the same as your daughters as yep get it pronounced that way and Ali-yar!! :wacko: I do like it otherwise!! X

That's cool! I loved the name and the meaning "exalted" when I saw it. I immediately read it with the "e" sound, so I never dreamed other people would pick out the "i".

The -ar part is probably from being British; huh? The "r" is added a lot at the end of the "uh" sound?

I will have to tell her I met someone with her name. She will think that's cool. She's the little girl in the picture of my bump from the other day.

Some times I do yes. More after loosing the twins! Hopeful yhinking! Xxxx

Thank you, crysshae, bluestars, Aleeah, and Lindsay109 for your very warm welcome. I am sorry we are all meeting under these circumstances as well, but am glad we can all help support each other.

Congrats, Aleeah on getting pregnant again so quickly! I can imagine you're a bit of a nervous wreck, but I certainly hope all goes well this time. How far along are you?

bluestars, I hope your symptoms are a good sign!! It is so difficult to know, with PMS and early pregnancy symptoms being so similar.

Lindsay109, I understand your cautiousness this time around. It must be so scary to get your first BFP after your m/c. I hope everything goes well for you as well...and hopefully your next scan will be an amazing experience - not a bad one!

Hello, can I join? I had a miscarriage starting on July 15th (with some spotting the week before) and am finally done bleeding. Now I am just waiting for AF so I can start trying again. We are going to take precautions until then because I think we do need a short break from trying, even if just for our emotional states. So far, no sign of O for me. I normally have 25-26 day cycles so I have no idea when I will end up Oing this time since I know having an MC will throw it off. I started temping again today so I can at least tell when I've Oed.

Hello and welcome

Sorry for your loss.

We are taking a short break too as I had a MMC and then a chemical back to back with no AF between.

I've just started temping for the first time xx

Literati Love - Firstly welcome, I'm so sorry you're here with us. :hugs: I hope you can look forwards and get your BFP very soon. I didn't ovulate for over 6 weeks following my miscarriage but everyone's different, I miscarried at 8 weeks and somehow managed to get pregnant with that first ovulation without a period. Still very frightened, so I can sympathise with you wanting to wait a while.

Nat - Wow, we've lots in common!! :haha: I Love Harry Potter, I intend to go full circle and start from the beginning again on our holiday later this year, I've managed to not watch the films as I think the books are so fab I wanted to keep my imagination the way it is.

Crysshae - Thank you. And yes Aleeah is my real name, it's not spelt that way normally but I prefer it, it's more phonetic!!:wacko:

Bluestars - The waiting is sheer torture, it's so frustrating the symptoms for AF or BFP are the same. All I can do is pray for you and that's what I will do!:thumbup:

Lindsay - I'm sorry you're feeling the same way but in a way it's so nice to know you understand. We're all in a sad place really, as the innocence of being pregnant and having a baby has so cruelly been taken away from us forever. :hugs: I'm sure we'll get there in our own time. I'm doing the same as you, Folic Acid 5mg, Baby Aspirin and prenatals. My scan is at 8 weeks too mid-August. I really think you should ask about having your husband there, although my hubby was there for the scan he looked really happy, as he could see a tiny baby, sadly I could also see there was no heartbeat but he didn't realise there should be. It was sad, as I had to explain to him as the tech didn't but we're closer than ever, just wasn't our time then.

Thank you all, I don't know what I'd do without you, I would be broken still and probably for a lot longer if I didn't have your support. Love you girls so much!!! :blush: Xxxx

I've seen all the films but they don't do the book justice.

Aww shucks, we love you too lol xx

Hello, can I join? I had a miscarriage starting on July 15th (with some spotting the week before) and am finally done bleeding. Now I am just waiting for AF so I can start trying again. We are going to take precautions until then because I think we do need a short break from trying, even if just for our emotional states. So far, no sign of O for me. I normally have 25-26 day cycles so I have no idea when I will end up Oing this time since I know having an MC will throw it off. I started temping again today so I can at least tell when I've Oed.

Hello and welcome

Sorry for your loss.

We are taking a short break too as I had a MMC and then a chemical back to back with no AF between.

Ooh yes. Well I am glad someone is taking a short break too! Seems like most people here are already on their way to their BFPs this month...which is also awesome! Very sorry about your losses. :( When are you planning on starting to try again? Just until after your next AF?

I only started temping for the first time on the month that I got pregnant...so I'm pretty new to it too. It's very easy to get the hang of it, though!

I forgot to post here :)
Got a semi almost positive this morning, plus a temp dip. CD12 and yesterday was almost a completely white test! Hold it in all afternoon to take a CB digital and around 16:00 I got a smiley :)
Top is FMU, second and bottom is 16:00. BD this morning, and tomorrow morning it'll happen again! O pains all through out the day.
I hope this is it <3

Attachments

• IMG_4468small.jpg
    IMG_4468small.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 2
Woo goo nina! Haha catch that egg! :sex:

Took test again this morning -ve...

Boo!

I agree Nat books way better! Also caved In and read the hunger games and they are also much better than the film!

Xxx

Good luck catching that egg, Nina!

Aww man! Boo is right Blue. Still have hope for you.

Thanks guys! It's crazy, this morning I took another OPK and while there was a second line, it was a LOT fainter than yesterdays! CB also showed negative.
Talk about gradually!
I had crazy pains last night so I'm guessing O was last night. Slight rise in temps, but hoping tomorrow they continue to go up.
I'm hoping those phantom pregnancy symptoms go away now and it was only O gearing up. They're more than welcome to return in a week or so though!
Luckily, moving will be on my mind so I'll have less time to obsess about TTW.

Hello and welcome

Sorry for your loss.

Ooh yes. Well I am glad someone is taking a short break too! Seems like most people here are already on their way to their BFPs this month...which is also awesome! Very sorry about your losses. :( When are you planning on starting to try again? Just until after your next AF?

I only started temping for the first time on the month that I got pregnant...so I'm pretty new to it too. It's very easy to get the hang of it, though!

I think just until after next AF but maybe a little longer. We've not made an official decision yet. Think it'll be when we get fed up of condoms lol :haha:

Xx

I forgot to post here :)
Got a semi almost positive this morning, plus a temp dip. CD12 and yesterday was almost a completely white test! Hold it in all afternoon to take a CB digital and around 16:00 I got a smiley :)
Top is FMU, second and bottom is 16:00. BD this morning, and tomorrow morning it'll happen again! O pains all through out the day.
I hope this is it <3

Go :spermy: go :haha: xx

Woo goo nina! Haha catch that egg! :sex:

Took test again this morning -ve...

Boo!

I agree Nat books way better! Also caved In and read the hunger games and they are also much better than the film!

Xxx

Boo indeed huni :hugs:

I think that is the only film I've watched without reading the books first xx

Books are way better I watchd dthe film then read the books haha.

Temp drop today and AF is deffo in route! Boooo

Hopefully make ving will takr your mind off it nina! Xxxx

Hello and welcome

Sorry for your loss.

I think just until after next AF but maybe a little longer. We've not made an official decision yet. Think it'll be when we get fed up of condoms lol :haha:

Xx
Hahahah! If you're like us I assume that will be pretty quick! Hahaha.
I am still waiting for any signs of O coming soon. Nothing at all yet! I hope my body doesn't take too long. I am not using OPKs this cycle since I don't want to waste the money when we are not trying.

It definitely won't be long, they make us both itch :nope:

I'm thinking about taking my bcp for a month. Re-set my cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"