Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Well AF has started haha I spoke too soon. Im not going to do anything about it this month as it can be a one off. If it happens again I will mention it too my doctor.

Thank you girls. Nat thats very helpful! And aleeah for your word of wisdom haha!

Xxx

12-14 days is fine.

I'm pretty sure I'm a late implanter as I've never got a pos before 12 dpo so I hope my LP is 14.

I've always had 28 day cycles so assumed o on day 14 and 14 day LP. The temping will tell me for sure xx

Nat - Wow, lots of really useful info there, only wish I'd stumbled upon you when we were TTC months and months ago, had so many questions but was too embarrassed to ask anyone! Looks like you'll soon take the role of the 'Oracle' for us!!:thumbup:

I've spoken to hubby as he's still freaked I won't tell anyone at all but I've agreed to tell an Auntie sooner than 12 weeks. Seems strange I know but I'm so close to her and I think she'll support me rather than lecture me on the do's and don'ts.

Just want to apologise for my HUGE posts!! As you can tell, I'm a bit of a chatter box!!!!!!:blush:

xxxx

It's funny you should say that, most of my friends IRL bombard me with questions. I want to be a MW when I grow up :haha: or work on Gyn/EPAU ward of my local hospital so I'm always learning about something or other.

Don't worry about the huge posts, I think we are all chatterboxes.

My order for announcing BFP next time is, you girls, DF when I have a digi, my sister and Mum at about 6 weeks and everyone else as late as possible xx

LOL! I remember DH asked if I'll be showing at 7 months because he wanted to keep it a secret until September!
:( I was supposed to be 6 months by now. I can't believe how time flies.

Nat - Wow, lots of really useful info there, only wish I'd stumbled upon you when we were TTC months and months ago, had so many questions but was too embarrassed to ask anyone! Looks like you'll soon take the role of the 'Oracle' for us!!:thumbup:

I've spoken to hubby as he's still freaked I won't tell anyone at all but I've agreed to tell an Auntie sooner than 12 weeks. Seems strange I know but I'm so close to her and I think she'll support me rather than lecture me on the do's and don'ts.

Just want to apologise for my HUGE posts!! As you can tell, I'm a bit of a chatter box!!!!!!:blush:

xxxx

It's funny you should say that, most of my friends IRL bombard me with questions. I want to be a MW when I grow up :haha: or work on Gyn/EPAU ward of my local hospital so I'm always learning about something or other.

Don't worry about the huge posts, I think we are all chatterboxes.

My order for announcing BFP next time is, you girls, DF when I have a digi, my sister and Mum at about 6 weeks and everyone else as late as possible xx

LOL! I remember DH asked if I'll be showing at 7 months because he wanted to keep it a secret until September!
:( I was supposed to be 6 months by now. I can't believe how time flies.

I'll show way earlier but I'd like to keep it secret until 16 weeks. I wouldn't tell Gaz until I was pretty sure it wasn't chemical and you guys would be first lol!

I should have been 19 weeks today, I'd have been having gender scan this week :cry: xx

I should have been a mummy to two bouncing baby boys who would have been 3 weeks :(. Hopefully we will get there by xmas girls and it will be our take home babies.
Xxx

Nina - packing is best in small chunks, lol. Good luck with the rest of it :) I'm sorry you didn't get the support you wanted/needed from you family... that must have been really tough :hugs: I think some people mean well, they just don't know what to say and it comes out all wrong. I had a few people say things like "oh, don't worry, you'll be pregnant again soon, it's not a big deal". I felt like yelling at those people, it WAS a big deal and it was truly heartbreaking for us, and comments like that just made me feel like I was silly for being upset.

Nat - wow, thanks for all that info, it's very interesting. I've sure learned a lot about my body while ttc. I remember learning about the menstrual cycle when I was in high school, but I promptly forgot all that, lol. Once we started ttc I re-educated myself, it's always amazing to me how our bodies work.

Blue - sorry AF got you :hugs: Sounds like NTNP is a good plan for you... take the pressure off for a little while. Who knows, I hear lots of people saying that the month they didn't really try is the month they got their bfp! Hopefully it will be that way for you too :)

Crys - how are you doing? You must be close to ovulating... I hope you catch the egg!

Aleeah - My hubby was a bit miffed we were going to have a December baby too, lol. He likes the potential timing of this one much better. We are still plodding along as normal too. In the process of booking a holiday in September (but will also hold off on the skiing trips, lol).

It's so tough thinking of where you would have been if things had gone well... big hugs to all of you :hugs: I would have been 21 weeks by now...

Yes, still think Nat's original plan is a very good one.... everyone pregnant by Christmas :)

Definitely all of us pregnant with take home babies by Christmas!

Blue - Sorry AF got you but hope NTNP helps you relax. 12 days is a good LP. And mine fluctuates from 13-14 days, so who knows your's may be 12-13 days as you continue charting. LPs usually only change by one day here and there.

AFM - I don't know who I will tell next time. Of course if I say anything out of the ordinary, my sister asks if I'm pregnant. DH even said something about it the other day. I was like "No...we're not to that point again yet". Lol.

I should be ovulating some time in the next 4 days. :happydance:

They saw something on my right mammogram last week, :nope: and I have to go back for another today. Please pray it was nothing.

Blue - Sorry AF got you but hope NTNP helps you relax. 12 days is a good LP. And mine fluctuates from 13-14 days, so who knows your's may be 12-13 days as you continue charting. LPs usually only change by one day here and there.

AFM - I don't know who I will tell next time. Of course if I say anything out of the ordinary, my sister asks if I'm pregnant. DH even said something about it the other day. I was like "No...we're not to that point again yet". Lol.

They saw something on my right mammogram last week, :nope: and I have to go back for another today. Please pray it was nothing.

I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you! I hope it's nothing to worry about.

Aww hope your ok crys. Im sure everything is ok ! Xxx

I'll say a prayer for you, please keep us posted xxxxx :hugs:

It turned out to be normal! Thank you very much for the well wishes!

It turned out to be normal! Thank you very much for the well wishes!

Thank god, was worried. Now you need to get to your man and resume Operation Crimbo Baby Making!!!xx

OCBM, I like it

I might rename the thread lol xx

:haha: good idea!!

Just had a thought too, it's our 1 month anniversary ladies!! Well this thread's 1 month anniversary, look how far we've all come. We're going to get those Crimbo BFPs all of us and then the thread will have to be named the luckiest thread ever!!!xx:thumbup:

Wow, hard to believe it's ONLY been a month!

Crimbo.... am I right in assuming that means christmas?

Wow, I miss a lot of posts when I am at work! It feels too hard to reply to everyone, so just know that I read all your posts and cared!

After just complaining that O wasn't coming any time soon, I was relieved today to have some ewcm. I know I should ovulate by the end of the week now...unless my body is playing tricks on me.

Relieved everything was normal, crysshae!

I definitely hope we all make babies before Christmas! Better yet, I hope we are out of the horrible first trimester by then as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->