Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Yep I agree ocbm sounds grand to me too! Happy month anniversary girlies haha! Still my fav thread ;) haha.

Xxx

All fine at my end howar you? Xxx

Yes I'm good thanks. So the vivid dreams are still going strong, had the funniest dream last night...

I dreamt we (as in all of us from this forum!) were in Masterchef on TV competing to win! Was so weird, as even though we were in a competition we were all helping eachother. Woke up and told hubby I had a dream I was in Masterchef and he laughed A LOT!! I work in an office in a very boring role, so something as cool as being a chef is very far fetched for me apparently!!

xxxx

Mine too!

Doing well. I'm apparently much more laid back waiting on O this month...without doing it on purpose. I guess I've just been busy enough with everything else to keep my mind off of it. I haven't even been checking CM - just realized that last night.

How are you?

Morning :) (or afternoon)

I'm doing fine too... really tired though, still at that stage where I can't sleep well at night and all I want to do during the day is sleep.

Aleeah - lol at your dream. What were we cooking? How are you feeling these days?

Crys - nice that you're relaxed about waiting for O, probably makes the time go by faster :) Hopefully this is your month!

Well don't I just feel like crap today. More like crap someone stepped on and then scraped it off their shoe :(
Migraine, fatigue, the damn pelvic pain. And around noon my neck started hurting from the migraine.
At least my temps are up and I have creamy CM.

Thank you, Lindsay.

Nina - Your temps are staying up...looks like cross hairs tomorrow. I hope all your symptoms mean your body is producing plenty of progesterone. :hugs:

Haha that's hilarious master chef ! I'd need a lot f help haha !

Good temps up nina ! Hope your feeling better soon though! Xxxx

I am okay today. More ewcm for me, so I know O is coming soon. I am feeling frustrated by how far "behind" I am getting by waiting for AF to try again...but I know it is going to be best in the long run so I'm trying not to worry about it.

I am okay today. More ewcm for me, so I know O is coming soon. I am feeling frustrated by how far "behind" I am getting by waiting for AF to try again...but I know it is going to be best in the long run so I'm trying not to worry about it.

I know exactly where you're coming from. I felt very frustrated when I watched O go by and still had to wait on AF. I just felt like I was in limbo. It drove me nuts, but I'm glad I did it. Good luck keeping your sanity.

Bluestars - I know, was a nice dream, I think woke up talking about cakes!! So think we were baking, I'm actually not a bad cook at all but have had many, MANY cake disasters, so can imagine I was freaking in my dream!!!

Nina - All your signs seem good, I really hope this is it for you. Are you managing to get lots of baby dancing in around packing??

Literati Love - If you're ovulating now, remember AF is only 2 weeks away. Your cycle could be back on track real soon, just hang in there.

Lindsay - My only symptom is the same as you, not sleeping well at night at all, really tired during the day (probably from lack of sleep!). Sounds ridiculous but I'm still quite removed from it all, holding out till that scan.

Nat - How are you today??

xxx

Im actually not as bad as i make out but there always has to be disasters to learn I suppose!

I made victoria sponge and rocky road today ! Both sold well!

What was being made in your dream? Xxxx

I know exactly where you're coming from. I felt very frustrated when I watched O go by and still had to wait on AF. I just felt like I was in limbo. It drove me nuts, but I'm glad I did it. Good luck keeping your sanity.

Thanks! I'm glad you can relate...and also happy to hear that you were glad you did it. I'm sure I will be too. It just sucks waiting!

Bluestars - I know, was a nice dream, I think woke up talking about cakes!! So think we were baking, I'm actually not a bad cook at all but have had many, MANY cake disasters, so can imagine I was freaking in my dream!!!

Nina - All your signs seem good, I really hope this is it for you. Are you managing to get lots of baby dancing in around packing??

Literati Love - If you're ovulating now, remember AF is only 2 weeks away. Your cycle could be back on track real soon, just hang in there.

Lindsay - My only symptom is the same as you, not sleeping well at night at all, really tired during the day (probably from lack of sleep!). Sounds ridiculous but I'm still quite removed from it all, holding out till that scan.

xxx

Yep! That's what I'm holding on to! I should have AF sometime mid-August...and then I can finally start trying again! My co-worker who's 14 weeks pregnant is starting to sport a very cute little baby bump and I'm insanely jealous. Unlike some people, I can't wait to start showing when the time comes!

I love having a bump! One of my favorite parts of pregnancy.

We have 8 altogether. I've carried 6 children to term and had 1 miscarriage in 6 pregnancies.

You will get to experience it soon. Take home babies for all of us by Christmas!

xxx

What packing :haha:
slight dip this morning but I'm not worried about it. I always had slight dips after O, mostly the cycles I conceived.
I also took 2 Tylenol before bed and we slept with the AC on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->