Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

This may sound mean, but some people don't have cute bumps. My coworker had a wonky looking one, maybe because she got round all over. And my co-worker who's now pregnant still kind of looks like she's just fat. Maybe she isn't wearing the right clothes, or maybe it's just a stage?
On the other hand, there was a girl at work who looked amazing until the end. Bumpwise!
I want a bump already :(

Think my first af after mc is coming today or tomorrow :( today is my brithday and its the last thing i want!

Aww happy birthday celine! Sorry your not feeling too great but try enjoy your birthday as much as you can!

I loved having a bump! And cant wait to have one again haha.

Xxx

Well next beta is tomorrow. I was hoping for a 0 but its not to be I don't think :nope:

SMU today, they didn't touch and I did the HPT first

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 5
Well next beta is tomorrow. I was hoping for a 0 but its not to be I don't think.

Hey it might be near zero very soon. I was getting obvious pregnancy positives but beta only came back at 100, and yours are WAY fainter than mine ever were. Hang in there xxxx

Well next beta is tomorrow. I was hoping for a 0 but its not to be I don't think.

The top is OPK?
That looks a lot like mine did when I thought I was ovulating, I even got a positive OPK but temps told me I didn't ovulate.
I hope you do so you know your body is getting back on track!

The top is OPK?
That looks a lot like mine did when I thought I was ovulating, I even got a positive OPK but temps told me I didn't ovulate.

Yeah green is OPK, blue is HPT.

I don't know if I can o with hCG in my system still :shrug:

Got EWCM though :dohh:

Hey it might be near zero very soon. I was getting obvious pregnancy positives but beta only came back at 100, and yours are WAY fainter than mine ever were. Hang in there xxxx

It was 26 last Thursday so I was expecting bfn today xx

The top is OPK?

Sounds exactly like what happened to me.
If you got a +HPT with about 6 in your blood/urine, you could definitely be below 10 by now and ovulate.
Tomorrow you'll know for sure :hugs:

Think my first af after mc is coming today or tomorrow :( today is my brithday and its the last thing i want!

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Try and be positive, remember this could be Cycle Day 1 of your take home baby BFP!!!

Hope you have a lovely day xx:hugs:

The top is OPK?

If you got a +HPT with about 6 in your blood/urine, you could definitely be below 10 by now and ovulate.

See some people seem to think you have to get below 5 to O and I don't know if that's right or not.

If my temps continue to go up and I got CHs I'll know at what beta I O'd at, roughly.

The temping is really good xx

^^ What she said. I was thinking the same thing. It turned out you were getting positives at 3; wasn't it? Temping is so helpful. It will definitely show if you've ovulated and keep you a little sane. :wacko:

Celine - I'm so sorry for your loss. Today is the beginning of a new year in your life and a new cycle to try for your take home baby. I hope you can enjoy it somehow. :hugs:

Nina - Fingers crossed you caught that egg. I agree...not everyone's bumps turn out so well.

Blue - It won't be long before you're sporting another one. :hugs:

Aleeah and Lindsay - I hope you're feeling well.

Right I wasnt going to write this up. But on friday my neighbour had a tarrot card reader (friend of a friends) we where all just there to have a drink and chilling really. But she was soo keen to do a reading on me. (We dont know eachother at all!) So I let her. I dont think (or didnt think) I was a great believer in it but thought whats the harm. I have never been soo freaked out in all my life. She knew things that really no one but my OH and icould have known and was spot on with way too much! And thigs she said about peoples health is actually happening. So anyway point of this post is that she said that she doesnt see me becoming pregnant any time soon. And when I do she says that it WILL be a boy and 'she was soo sure of that' !..... so do I go on believing thay ita not going to happen anytime soon or carry on trying or NTNP? This is one thing I wanted her to be wrong about! Surely ahe cant be that good ?

Crys I want to be sporting a new bump! Xxx

^^ What she said. I was thinking the same thing. It turned out you were getting positives at 3; wasn't it? Temping is so helpful. It will definitely show if you've ovulated and keep you a little sane. :wacko:

Yes, my name is Natalie and I get positive HPTs with a beta of 3. I am officially a freak lol! :haha:

I'll do another tomorrow and then I'll see what my beta comes back at to test my "I'm a freak" theory lol xx

Nat, I also got a +HPT when it must have been very low.
I tested on Saturday- very faint line. Blood test on Tuesday came back at 7.
I totally freaked out because I thought it was higher and then got lower.
But I read that IC can be freakishly sensitive, they just aren't allowed to wright that because not all are the same. (one lot very sensitive, the other hardly not at all)

Right I wasnt going to write this up. But on friday my neighbour had a tarrot card reader (friend of a friends) we where all just there to have a drink and chilling really. But she was soo keen to do a reading on me. (We dont know eachother at all!) So I let her. I dont think (or didnt think) I was a great believer in it but thought whats the harm. I have never been soo freaked out in all my life. She knew things that really no one but my OH and icould have known and was spot on with way too much! And thigs she said about peoples health is actually happening. So anyway point of this post is that she said that she doesnt see me becoming pregnant any time soon. And when I do she says that it WILL be a boy and 'she was soo sure of that' !..... so do I go on believing thay ita not going to happen anytime soon or carry on trying or NTNP? This is one thing I wanted her to be wrong about! Surely ahe cant be that good ?

I saw a Spiritualist recently. I was very sceptical but a few things she said there was no way she could have known.

I've said all along, from when we first started talking outside this thread, that I thought you should NTNP and that is still my view.

You've been through something so difficult physically and emotionally that you don't need any more stress. It's not good for making babies :hugs:

You know you "work" and that you can get pregnant and that what happened with your lovely boys was a very rare thing, so I say chuck thermometer, OPKs, pregnancy tests and anything else out of the window and just relax.

Only you can decide but that's honestly my gut feeling about you. I think it's going to happen for you when you least expect it xx

Nat, I also got a +HPT when it must have been very low.
I tested on Saturday- very faint line. Blood test on Tuesday came back at 7.
I totally freaked out because I thought it was higher and then got lower.
But I read that IC can be freakishly sensitive, they just aren't allowed to wright that because not all are the same. (one lot very sensitive, the other hardly not at all)

I guess some people's bodies secrete it into their urine more effectively than others and of course, like you said, the sensitivity dies vary between tests

Thanks Nat. Im going to temp this month but just too see what my bodies up to. Im actually used to it now. Rest I think I'll skip. NTNP worked for us last time. May as well give it a shot again.

My OH gets really frustrated when AF comes. Try to not act that way so he can relax more about it. Just cute how much he wants it as well.

Xxxx

Thanks Nat. Im going to temp this month but just too see what my bodies up to. Im actually used to it now. Rest I think I'll skip. NTNP worked for us last time. May as well give it a shot again.

My OH gets really frustrated when AF comes. Try to not act that way so he can relax more about it. Just cute how much he wants it as well.

Xxxx

It's lovely how much he wants it too :hugs: xx

I've never really been a believer in that kind of stuff either, although I do believe there are some people who have the ability to use their mind more than others, and some can definitely make you wonder. But as far as her saying she doesn't see it any time soon - if she can really see anything in cards - that could be any time frame - which could also not be far off too - like just not in the cycle you were in at the time or one or two cycles later.

It's so sweet that your DH wants it so badly too. If you decide on NTNP, I hope it helps you both relax and you get a surprise very soon.

Yes, my name is Natalie and I get positive HPTs with a beta of 3. I am officially a freak lol! :haha:

I'll do another tomorrow and then I'll see what my beta comes back at to test my "I'm a freak" theory lol xx

Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"