Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I know I was having a laugh. Haha

Lol it's a mission getting anywhere un the uk from where I am ! Haha xxx

I feel like I'm in a whole different country to my family. Island life.... Haha xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss, I know the feeling. Hope all is well.

Lol. That's the way it is in our town. And if you don't know someone personally, you definitely know someone who knows the person you don't know. :wacko:

Nat: Looking forward to hearing about your beta results!

Crys: That's great about your large family! You are very blessed.

Hope everyone is doing well! I think I may have ovulated today, or if not I might be tomorrow. I can't wait to get O over with already!

Nat: Looking forward to hearing about your beta results!

Crys: That's great about your large family! You are very blessed.

Hope everyone is doing well! I think I may have ovulated today, or if not I might be tomorrow. I can't wait to get O over with already!

Liberati- I might have missed this- but are you charting?
It's great O might be on it's way. I remember feeling sluggish and hopeless before O, and once it came and went- it felt like a new start :)

Well I've been for bloods. HPT still pos. Wait for a call now.

Temp took a dive and OPK pos today xx

Literati that's good that O is on its way!! Hope you are being productive about it haha :sex:

Xxx

God I'm annoyed, my HPT is darker today than yesterday. It's supposed to be going the other way xx

It might be ! :) if its gone up the id demand that someone checks why it's happening ? Xxxx

I need to get them to do something, look.. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 6
Nat, it could be a number of things- first off- did you tell them at todays blood work?
It could be that you didn't pass everything, you said that the bleeding was light and pretty much clot less?
It could be that there were twins, and one didn't make it? Did you get scanned after the MC to make sure everything came out?
You'll be smarter after the results come back, hopefully soon <3

Nat, it could be a number of things- first off- did you tell them at todays blood work?
It could be that you didn't pass everything, you said that the bleeding was light and pretty much clot less?
It could be that there were twins, and one didn't make it? Did you get scanned after the MC to make sure everything came out?

No cos I took it when I get home. I used SMU for yesterday's so wanted to do the same today so it'd be a true comparison.

Yeah light, no cramping and no clots.

They scanned me once and that was it. If its gone up or hasn't reduced by much I'm going to ask them to investigate what's going on xx

No cos I took it when I get home. I used SMU for yesterday's so wanted to do the same today so it'd be a true comparison.

Yeah light, no cramping and no clots.

They scanned me once and that was it. If its gone up or hasn't reduced by much I'm going to ask them to investigate what's going on xx

Definitely ask for a scan at least. There's no denying today's really is darker. I could understand if they were similar but not getting darker.

When did they say they'd call you? I didn't get any blood monitoring after my miscarriage but guess it took a while to get the HCG out as didn't ovulate for 6 weeks.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->