Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I've got EWCM tinged with blood too? But not like AF blood more like when you lose plug in late pregnancy.

God I'm so confused.

I think they are only monitoring me as I got pregnant twice back to back and now my HPTs are getting darker again!

I tried a 20 miu test earlier and that was positive too, the strip tests are 10 miu. Baring in mind my beta last Thursday of 26 I would have thought I'd be at least below 10 today xx

WHAT IS MY BODY DOING :nope:

Sorry, I didn't answer the phone call question. It normally comes between 5 and 6.30 xx

I've got EWCM tinged with blood too? But not like AF blood more like when you lose plug in late pregnancy.

God I'm so confused.

I think they are only monitoring me as I got pregnant twice back to back and now my HPTs are getting darker again!

I tried a 20 miu test earlier and that was positive too, the strip tests are 10 miu. Baring in mind my beta last Thursday of 26 I would have thought I'd be at least below 10 today xx

I don't know why this is happening hun :hugs:

Fingers crossed for your results. Remember your pregnancy tests were showing way more pregnant than your blood results at the begining, so hopefully it's just that and the tests will get negative soon.

I'm wishing time away for you, so you know at least the blood results xx

God I'm so confused.

I don't know why this is happening hun :hugs:

Fingers crossed for your results. Remember your pregnancy tests were showing way more pregnant than your blood results at the begining, so hopefully it's just that and the tests will get negative soon.

I'm wishing time away for you, so you know at least the blood results xx

Yeah that's true huni.

I know I want the phone call to come soon. I had them done at 8 am, they get them back 2 hours later and then just need a Doc to review and make a decision. Why does that take so long? Xx

Literati - Yay for O so you get on to your next cycle!

Nat - I'm so sorry you're having to go through this confusing stuff again. I hope you can get some answers with your blood tests today and a scan if needed. :hugs:

Nat - I hope they give you some idea of what's going on today. Maybe there's some retained product... I think they should do a scan to make sure. Your test from today is definitely darker. Your weekend away sounds really nice. I've heard of Scarborough, but wouldn't have any idea of where it is without looking at a map, lol. My sister spent a year in the UK on a working visa and did a fair bit of touring around.

LL - hopefully O has arrived so that your next cycle is on it's way and you can get back to trying :)

Blue - how are you doing? I'm curious now, where do you live? I hope you enjoy your trip in August... hopefully you won't miss O :) Are you going away for work or for fun?

Nina - when are you planning on testing? I'm wondering too... what is an irobot?

I caved and did buy a digital with the weeks yesterday. I was at the store on my way home from work and they were on sale. Anyway, did one this morning and it said 2 - 3 weeks which is what I was expecting, so that's good. It's just nice to have some indication that my levels are kinda where they should be. They don't do blood tests for hcg here unless it's necessary... and I'm pretty sure the doctor would say it's not necessary. Anyway, I'm going to try and call the OB's office today or tomorrow to book my scan and first appointment. Fingers crossed they'll send me somewhere else for the scan so DH can come in the room with me.

Those sharp stabbing pains came back, it hurts SOOO much! Comes and goes and right now I'm doubling over in pain. At least it's my left side, if it was my right I'd be worried it was appendix. Ouch :(
I think I'll test next Wednesday, or Thursday.
An IRobot is one of those automatic floor sweepers. We get a ton of dust and sand here so they're quite popular. We also like to keep our windows open at all times, so that doesn't help with the dust. It's crazy, I sweep and the next day there are new fuzzballs waiting to be swept up!

Those sharp stabbing pains came back, it hurts SOOO much! Comes and goes and right now I'm doubling over in pain. At least it's my left side, if it was my right I'd be worried it was appendix. Ouch :(
I think I'll test next Wednesday, or Thursday.
An IRobot is one of those automatic floor sweepers. We get a ton of dust and sand here so they're quite popular. We also like to keep our windows open at all times, so that doesn't help with the dust. It's crazy, I sweep and the next day there are new fuzzballs waiting to be swept up!

Sorry to hear you're in so much pain :( I hope it passes quickly. I wonder why that keeps happening to you? Are you going to go see the doctor?

The Irobot sounds great! Less sweeping is always a good thing :)

Nat - I hope they give you some idea of what's going on today. Maybe there's some retained product... I think they should do a scan to make sure. Your test from today is definitely darker. Your weekend away sounds really nice. I've heard of Scarborough, but wouldn't have any idea of where it is without looking at a map, lol. My sister spent a year in the UK on a working visa and did a fair bit of touring around.

Scan is pretty pointless as they aren't likely to be able to see anything and I think that they'll just keep repeating until it reaches 0 or a level that something would be visible on scan.

I'm surprised you've heard of it. It's in the East Coast of England.

I've been washing and drying clothes all day :dohh: xx

LOL, I actually like sweeping!
This is DH's gadget!

Scan is pretty pointless as they aren't likely to be able to see anything and I think that they'll just keep repeating until it reaches 0 or a level that something would be visible on scan.

I'm surprised you've heard of it. It's in the East Coast of England.

I've been washing and drying clothes all day :dohh: xx

Hmm, well, I hope you get some answers soon!

I live on The isle of Tiree. You should google it its really pretty amazing beaches.

Nina are your pains maybe a cyst on your ovary? (I hope not but surely O shouldn't be that sore!)

Any word Nat ? That really is strange !!

I'd love one of those bot things get A LOT of dust and sand here !!! Haha

Xx

Well my beta has gone down......

.....by 1......

.....in a week!

ARGH xx

So it's still 25? That's not fair.

Your chart looks like your body might be thinking about ovulating though. Maybe that will help reset it.

That is confusing. Think you should go speak to the doctor. Its wierd that the doctors are seeing this and not telling you to do anything or go see them! id demand something because if there is anything left inside it can cause infection and further complications!

Xxx

Nat, I would think they'd scan, maybe there is a little something in there that is visible. It's odd it hasn't gone down.
Did they tell you to come back or anything? Did your doctor talk to you?
I hope you get answers soon! You've had a rough time lately :hugs:

I live on The isle of Tiree. You should google it its really pretty amazing beaches.

Nina are your pains maybe a cyst on your ovary? (I hope not but surely O shouldn't be that sore!)

Any word Nat ? That really is strange !!

I'd love one of those bot things get A LOT of dust and sand here !!! Haha

Xx

Well, I do have a feeling I know what's causing it. I have an appointment with my doctor Sunday, I'll see how I'm feeling by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->