Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I haven't got much planned for the weekend. We're meeting some friends for dinner on Saturday, and besides that, just having a relaxing weekend. If the sun comes back, we might head down the the beach. It's a long weekend here so really looking forward to that :) What are you up to for the weekend?

Crys, I hope you ovulated on CD 10 then :) Sounds like you have a nice weekend planned! I had a pool birthday cake once when I was a kid... I think I was turning 8 or 9, it was really really cool, my mum made the water out of jello... needless to say it was a very messy cake, lol.

Lol. I found some cute jello cups I thought about making. You use blue jello in a clear cup, and add other things to make it look like a pool, but I think that might be too much sweet at once...so may stick with just the cake.

I wish that O was the same day each month (me preferably a bit earlier!) so we didnt have to bother with all of this temp and opk rubbish.

OPK rubbish :rofl:
Sorry, that just made me giggle!

crysshae, I didn't know about your ticker.
Your chart looks fine, I read that you're not supposed to really look into your pre O temps, it's after that really matters.
I wouldn't say me pre O temps are high, but they're definitely not as low as I've seen on some charts. It's the rise that important, and it's great you got crosshairs. I think we're cycle buddies, I'm on 5 DPO :)

Yeah. It was before I got crosshairs and thought I was still pre-O that I was thinking 97.3 range was higher than usual for me. Now those are behind the line, and I think they are too low. Lol.

If I really did O, CD10 is the earliest I've ever O'd while charting. All this year it's been CD12 - CD14. When charting while TTC my youngest, it was CD11 and CD12.

Is 10 still a good O day, or is it too early? I can't find any real info on it so far...

Yay for cycle buddies!

After my miscarriages I started O earlier.
This cycle I got a +OPK at 12.
I don't think it matters, as long as the luteal phase is long enough.

I havent got much planned. I think it will be a relaxing one. Got my Gran and Granda coming for a visit next week so tidying and organizing for that. If its nice weather then will be beach adventures for me. Im surrounded by them so lots to choose from! wish i had a pool though!!!

Love swimming but hate swimming in the sea its too fishy.. not fond of things in with me.

I'm hoping i'm going to O a little earlier this cycle. If i do then i might try catch it. see how i feel!! haha. Might have gone off OH.... haha.

Aleeah how are you? What are your plans for the weekend? xxx

My understanding was also that specific O date doesn't matter that much. Although having said that my 2 bfp cycles I ovulated at CD 15.... prior to that I was usually ovulating around day 11 - 13. The month I got my first bfp I had started taking coenzyme q10 at the recommendation of my naturopath (not for ttc, but due to my health history) - anyway, ovulation was a little late at CD15 that cycle. Of course I googled it because I was wondering why O was late and if it could be the cause and it sounds like it is possible. Anyway, I started taking it again last month (I think I've become superstitious about all things ttc, lol) and again ovulation was at CD 15, and again bfp. Who knows, just some food for thought.

Blue, hopefully you ovulate a little earlier this month so you can catch the egg :)

Well, I know that the month I got my BFP, I Oed on cd12, which is earlier than I usually O! So it's not always necessarily later that means better! Hopefully cd10 is nothing weird. I am sure if your body felt ready to ovulate at that point, that it's probably fine.

Crysshae - I want to come to the party!!! The cake sounds amazing and so does the party!! I'd love to be one of your children!:baby: How lucky are they?! I LOVE cake and love lounging by pools (I can't actually swim but it's entertaining watching me try...):haha: Please post a pic of the cake, hope you all have a fantastic time.

Early ovulation doesn't necessarily mean a bad thing CD10 isn't too early, I think it would be a concern if it was CD7 or something like that. Eggs mature massively in 24hrs, so you should be good at CD10, though it probably won't do you any harm to take Lindsay's advice to push the date out a bit. Still got my fingers crossed for you this cycle, I genuinely pray for you all everyday.

Bluestars - I've not much planned for the weekend. Annoyingly our Internet has been down since yesterday evening, so I've been trying to get it going through the telephone but it's slow...! :wacko:I love your comment that you don't like swimming in the sea, it's too fishy!!!:haha: You're so lucky having so many beaches near you. I was never fond of the water or beaches until a couple of years ago and now love trying to swim, at the amusement of others of course! Your weekend sounds nice.

LiteratiLove - how's ovulation coming along? Have you confirmed it yet?

Nina - How's the pain going? And how are you feeling about this cycle? 5dpo is a funny place, it really is a waiting game for now. Are you still very excited about the house move?xx:hugs:

Nat - Hope you're having a lovely holiday? And the sun stays out for you x

Lindsay - I love that you've been secretly trying to teach your hubby to clean! I read that out to be husband and he laughed and said: " You women are so sly, you're constantly trying to secretly cuddle me!" I can't help it I like a cuddle, he often says I'm like a clig-on!!! Oops! :haha:My hubby can't cook or more I won't let him! I broke my right arm a while back and he had to cook then, I was in tears with his dinners by day 3 and went and got my cast removed!:blush:

Glad you're having more symptoms but sorry it's nausea, hoping it's not too bad.

Sorry it's been a long one from me ladies! I'm suffering with insomnia too and of course I was suffering from withdrawal of OCBM thread but I have my fix...for now!!xxxxx

My understanding was also that specific O date doesn't matter that much. Although having said that my 2 bfp cycles I ovulated at CD 15.... prior to that I was usually ovulating around day 11 - 13. The month I got my first bfp I had started taking coenzyme q10 at the recommendation of my naturopath (not for ttc, but due to my health history) - anyway, ovulation was a little late at CD15 that cycle. Of course I googled it because I was wondering why O was late and if it could be the cause and it sounds like it is possible. Anyway, I started taking it again last month (I think I've become superstitious about all things ttc, lol) and again ovulation was at CD 15, and again bfp. Who knows, just some food for thought.

Blue, hopefully you ovulate a little earlier this month so you can catch the egg :)

Loving your new little baby ticker by the way xxx:flower:

I love both of y'all's tickers and that even though detached you felt at least excited enough to use them.

Thanks for all the reassurance about CD10. My O is usually later. Hopefully I won't have another one because I'll be pregnant, but if I do maybe it will go back to normal. I ovulated CD12 when I got pregnant with Brant so maybe earlier is better for me. Fingers crossed.

I've been taking 400 mg of CoQ10 since February as they say it helps with egg quality. I only stopped when I got my BFP and started again when I miscarried. I like all the benefits it's supposed to provide. I take fish oil too. It is good for cell building and heart health too.

I'm going to get busy.

You're so sweet, Aleeah. I hope my children feel that way. I will share pictures.

I've never heard of CoQ10. What's It supposed to do ?

Love the tickers !
My electricity was off all morning... Blooming wind is terrible today can't walk my dog as she will be blown away! (Wee westie)
Thankfully it's just came back on and sadly this is the first thing I've done is come on here and talk to you ladies haha. !

Xxx

crysshae, How was the birthday?!
Pictures of the cake please!
About Oing earlier...
I always thought I O'd on around CD15. So I only started testing on CD14. I got a few cycles where I never got an +OPK. Faint positives, but not positive. I never thought I was ovulating earleir.
The cycle I got pregnant, I don't know why, I tested on CD 13 and was super surprised I got a smiley.
I look back at this year and am angry at myself for not doing things differently, but hey, I guess that wouldn't have worked out either. Obviously I wasn't supposed to have a baby until, well, hopefully very soon.
I guess O can happen earlier than usual, or later. You hear a lot of a delay in O, but no one ever seems to mention it can come earlier. ((shrug)) Just wanted to share.

lol, secretly teaching seems to work the best for me. I find I get a far better response if I'm vacuuming and I say something like "wow, look at all this dust under the chair, I'm glad I checked underneath" rather than "you should vacuum under the chairs too honey", lol. Kinda funny after I wrote that yesterday, I came home from work and hubby had done a very thorough job of cleaning the bathroom... I was very impressed and he heard about it :)

Aleeah - lol about your husbands cooking. That was my cooking when we first got married... I've never been particularly picky about food and would be fine with something simple, and repetitive for dinner when I lived alone. My husband on the other hand, really enjoys food and likes things with more complex flavours. Anyway, over the last few years I have taught myself to cook, but he is still much better at it, and enjoys it more than I do.

Crys - I hope the party goes well! I'm with the others, I'd love to see photos of the cake :)

Yep, I like the tickers too :) Trying to be positive. It's funny, my husband is much more excited than I am this time around.

Blue - coq10 is an antioxidant and good for lots of things :) I'm glad your electricity came back on, I hope the weather improves! We're headed off in a few minutes to walk the dog... ours is really big though... she's an 85 lb rhodesian ridgeback.

Nina - any symptoms yet?

Aleeah, We're the exact opposite! DH loves to cuddle! I do too, but sometimes it's a bit too much for me, like when I just want to read the newspaper or watch something mindless on TV. There he is!
We've been together for 7 years, and people still think we've just met we're so lovey dovey!
Dh also cooks a lot, I just don't like eating that much, so when I'm not hungry I don't cook. So the poor guy has to make supper. He's not bad, but he likes to mix up recipes :s I go by the book only so it drives me crazy!

We started REALLY packing today. We have so much junk. But it's going fast. Our living room is what really needs working on, our closet will be quick. I have a bunch of clothes to give away. Finally. I don't know why I saved so many things.
The new rule in our house is NO hoarding!

I didn't really have any symptoms today, no cramps even which of course got me worried. Strange how we complain about stuff and then when it disappears it's even more worrying!
But my back starting hurting in the afternoon, and the sharp pains came back, but are very dull. Somewhat nauseous, but that could be because we just ate. Temps are still high though, and CM is somewhat creamy/sticky. 2 more days to start testing ;)

Well my OH doesn't cook at all. He is a crofter and eats the typical meats and potato. So I end up cooking two meals a night because I'm not a big meat fan. I am teaching him! Haha.... Well trying.

H has became rather good with a Hoover and washing the dishes. Massive improvement from his mother doing everything for him before.

I'm hoping your not experiencing anything nina and that you forget all about it while you move and get surprised with a :bfp: !! Haha

I'm only on cd6-7 and I feel like crap! Breasts are sore and I think my overies are cooking up a mammoth eggs!! Don't think I'm near O but was I'm feeling my ovary factory at work!

I hope this is a good sign and O will be on its best behaviour! Xxxx

Mammoth eggs, LOL!
When are you going to start using OPK? If you feel like it's near I'd start around CD9!

Aleeah - I am almost positive I ovulated sometime Thursday night! My temp has risen 2 days in a row, so I just have to wait for tomorrow to confirm. I am thrilled that I am finally on my way to the next AF! Although, it definitely almost killed me to squander my fertile days this month! I even had extra ewcm this month and feel annoyed that my body was just throwing me a bone and I was totally ignoring me! =P

Hope everyone's doing well today! I'll be busy all day but I'll check back tomorrow!

Just a quick word to say hello and hope you are doing well.

I'm going home today so will be catching up later xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->