Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Sure does seem off, doesn't it? I'm glad they were able to get you in though. I hope everything goes well.

Bluestars - I'm glad they managed to reschedule you, terrible they told you they couldn't see you initially, especially have flown all that way :growlmad:. Sounds like a great idea though using the visit for other things, also should help pass the days of the dreaded two week wait!:thumbup:

Nat - I'm feeling more hopeful now, thank you for asking. I hope you're doing well too? You must be gearing up for ovulation soon, good luck with whatever you decide to do, try or wait :flower: xx

Literati Love - Thank you so much for your kind and touching words:hugs:. Everyone on here has been so supportive, I honestly don't know what I'd do without you ladies.

I hope AF arriving doesn't spoil the wedding or anything but it's good news (for once!) hopefully you've now started your cycle for your take home baby.:happydance:

Mrs A - I totally sympathise with you about the pads. It's horrible wearing them and (TMI!) I always think I can smell them!! :blush: No-one else ever can but I always feel self concious, I hope you won't need them for the next 9 months very soon!:happydance:

Crysshae - Sorry AF got you, her image here as the witch :witch: is very appropriate!! Fingers crossed this is your take home baby cycle. Are you planning to do anything differently this cycle?

Lindsay - I promise if I ever get this jumper done to post a pic of my cat wearing it. I only took up knitting recently, so I'm not exactly good or very fast at it!:wacko: So sweet your hubby's looking after you, remember to take full advantage, after all you are carrying his baby and growing it and nurturing it!:winkwink: Keeping up with the fruit is good too.

Nina - How are you doing?x

So update from me, I don't feel any different, still a little sick and now have a slight lower back pain but otherwise nothing. I didn't take my prenatals or anything on Wednesday as thought there was no point with losing the baby. But now feel there's still a tiny weeny bit of hope I guess, so I should carry on taking them just in case. Although I know in my heart it's too late. I'm ok with whatever outcome we have though.

xxxx

I don't have any plans for anything different at this point, other than bossing DH around if he gets worn out at work during the right time. :haha:

I understand your feelings and thinking what's the point...but either way, keep taking those vitamins all the way through, that way you've got your folate or folic acid and your body is prepared for either outcome, taking care of baby or TTC again. :hugs:

Mrs A, I'm with you, pads suck!! I never buy them, and when I had to have the d&c they couldn't do it the first day because an emergency came in, so they sent me home at about 10:30 at night and we had to come back the next morning. Anyway, I was terrified that I would start to miscarry that night as we didn't have any pads so I made hubby drive all over the city trying to find a 24 hour pharmacy so we could pick some up, lol. Poor guy also had to go in himself because I was a blubbering mess, lol. I can laugh about it now, but in the moment it wasn't funny.

Blue, glad to hear you kicked up a little hell they got you in for your procedure. I hope it wasn't too unpleasant. Your chart is definitely looking like you ovulated on the monday :)

Aleeah, I agree with Crys, either way the vitamins are a good thing :hugs: I will look forward to the picture of your cat wearing the jumper some day. My dog has a sweater and she actually really likes it in the winter...along with being "tucked in" under a blanket (well, she likes being tucked under a blanket all year long, lol). She's got such short hair I think she gets cold easily.

Crys, lol, I always forewarned my husband about the week he should be careful not to get too tired at work, haha.

Nina, how are you doing?

I'm feeling a little better today after a good night's sleep (finally!!). I hope it lasts at least until 5 pm because I've got a really busy day at work. Hope the rest of you lades have a great day :)

Lol. My Emmi always liked her sweater too, until she lost one of her front legs to a fracture, and the sweater would turn on her. So now she just cuddles up on pillows or blankets. I like to watch her tuck herself in when she's truly cold and wants under the covers. She will nose that blanket and pull and tug. She's so funny.

I'm glad you got a good night's sleep! Don't work too hard.

Procedure went well mouth very sore 10 stitches! Who knew you could fit 10 on your lip! Ouch.

Im very looking forward to see this cat in a jumper ! Get knitting ! Haha!

Glad your doing good linds!

Nina how are you doing ?

Visiting is distracting me from two week wait. Trying not think about it and get my hopes up and just see what happens. Getting twinged and sometimes think my breasts are tender but I think its in my head haha!

Hello from the new house! : ))))
Whew, I don't want to move again for a LONG time! TOO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON HERE ;)

Aleeah, You are so positive, this isn't fair it's happening to you. You are my inspiration <3 You will be a wonderful mom so very soon <3

Nat- where ARE YOU?! ;) Come back!

Everyone else- I read everything you all wrote, it's so hard when you miss so much! Love you all so much, and will slowly catch up some more tomorrow!

Wwwooooooow nina welcome back !! Hope new house is making you feel at home ! Xxx

Not wanting to get my hopes up... But I *think* I've stopped bleeding.....
Hopefully it won't prove me wrong and come back later. Xx

Crys, that's really cute that your dog does that. Mine has never figured out how to tuck herself in, but instead will sit and gaze longingly between the blanket and whoever is home... if that doesn't work, she starts whining, lol.

Blue, really glad to hear your procedure went well! Ouch, 10 stitches on your lip!!! Glad to hear you've got something to distract you from the two week wait. Twinges and sore breasts could be a good sign.... how many dpo do you think you are now? I started getting cramps/twinges at 5 dpo ;)

Welcome back Nina! How are you enjoying the new house?

Mrs A, that's good news that you've stopped bleeding! Fingers crossed it stays that way

Aleeah, how are you doing? I hope you're hanging in there hun :hugs:

LL, hope you're enjoying the wedding!

As for me, I'm really glad it's the weekend. Feeling pretty rough with the nausea and fatigue... although I suppose that's par for the course. Have had a sore back the last couple days and that along with the uncomfortable feeling in my pelvic area makes me kinda nervous, but hubby keeps reminding me I felt the same way last time, and everything was still fine at this point. I have a doctors appointment on wednesday so I will mention it then. I hope you all have a great weekend :)

Well I think I O'd on monday so I'd be 5dpo today too haha.i had aches and pains round that area at that time linds and midwife said its all natural. Its due to the hormone changes and the uterus changing to ready for a nine month lodger!!

Mrs A- fingers crossed thats it over for you! :D

Xxx

Well I think I O'd on monday so I'd be 5dpo today too haha.i had aches and pains round that area at that time linds and midwife said its all natural. Its due to the hormone changes and the uterus changing to ready for a nine month lodger!!

Mrs A- fingers crossed thats it over for you! :D

Xxx

Well, I've got my fingers crossed for you Blue! Are you going to test early or wait to see if AF is late?

Thanks for the reassurance, I hope that's what it is. My back is feeling better this morning and I am planning another lazy day, lol.

How is everyone else doing? It's very quiet in here this weekend, hopefully everyone is out enjoying themselves :)

Hey girls, fx for you blue.
Lynsey, hope the nausea bogs off.

I'm slightly spotting brown again, but have updated my journal x

Aww hopefully thats a one off mrs A!
Glad your back feela better linds. Think I'll try wait till AF is due. I never can Manage to hold off though.

Aleeah how are you? Xxxx

Hello Ladies,

Been trying to keep busy over the weekend and was, lots of cooking and going out!:wacko:

Bluestars - Your procedure doesn't sound good, 10 stitches!! You're very brave!! And hey missy, how good is your chart looking?! I've been trying to keep up with everyone's posts on my phone and even on my phone your chart in your sig looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :thumbup:!!! When will you be testing?!?! Bring on the testing countdown!!:happydance:

Mrs A - So sorry the damn witch won't leave you alone, just try and take it easy. I always find bleeding passes a lot quicker if I rest a lot.:hugs: Literally, sit up and watch DVDs! Hope it passes soon, so you can start to look forwards, it's a pain, as it's hard to look forwards when you're still bleeding, so I understand your frustration.:wacko:

Nina - Woo Hoo for the house move!!:happydance: I'm so jealous, I'd love to move house but we just can't seem to be able to time it right at the moment. It's so exciting when you move, it's weird, I hate the moving but love the unpacking!!:haha:

Lindsay - The aches and pains are normal, I had them a lot with the last pregnancy at 4 weeks and the little bean grew fine until 7 weeks. I didn't get as many this time but I guess that was because everything had already previously stretched so recently. Almost glad you've still got nausea (sorry!!:blush:) as it means everything's progressing!! Let us know how your appointment at the docs goes, not long till your scan now, exciting!!:happydance:

Crysshae - Have you managed to send the witch packing on a long long holiday?! You've done it before, so carrying on doing the same thing is probably a good thing, if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it hey!:winkwink:

Literati Love - Hope the wedding was fun? Let us know how you got on x

So update from me, I think my body is in complete denial and so is my husband! My uterus has started to jut out now, which is weird, as it's never done that before. I've also been retching down the toilet this morning, which again I've never had and I'm peeing lots (twice a night even!). Boobs are still big but a lot less sore now. And no other cramps or bleeding or anything. So in short getting lots of mixed signals! Hubby thinks I'm still pregnant and is treating me so, whereas I guess now I'm confused. I'm worried I want it so bad :cry: I'm forcing everything to carry on as before. I don't want the scan on Friday, as don't want the finality of it all:nope:. I doubt it's even possible to implant 2 weeks after ovulation but I'm praying mighty hard it is and it's what's happened!![-o&lt;

xxxx

Hello Ladies,

Been trying to keep busy over the weekend and was, lots of cooking and going out!:wacko:

Bluestars - Your procedure doesn't sound good, 10 stitches!! You're very brave!! And hey missy, how good is your chart looking?! I've been trying to keep up with everyone's posts on my phone and even on my phone your chart in your sig looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :thumbup:!!! When will you be testing?!?! Bring on the testing countdown!!:happydance:

Mrs A - So sorry the damn witch won't leave you alone, just try and take it easy. I always find bleeding passes a lot quicker if I rest a lot.:hugs: Literally, sit up and watch DVDs! Hope it passes soon, so you can start to look forwards, it's a pain, as it's hard to look forwards when you're still bleeding, so I understand your frustration.:wacko:

Nina - Woo Hoo for the house move!!:happydance: I'm so jealous, I'd love to move house but we just can't seem to be able to time it right at the moment. It's so exciting when you move, it's weird, I hate the moving but love the unpacking!!:haha:

Lindsay - The aches and pains are normal, I had them a lot with the last pregnancy at 4 weeks and the little bean grew fine until 7 weeks. I didn't get as many this time but I guess that was because everything had already previously stretched so recently. Almost glad you've still got nausea (sorry!!:blush:) as it means everything's progressing!! Let us know how your appointment at the docs goes, not long till your scan now, exciting!!:happydance:

Crysshae - Have you managed to send the witch packing on a long long holiday?! You've done it before, so carrying on doing the same thing is probably a good thing, if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it hey!:winkwink:

Literati Love - Hope the wedding was fun? Let us know how you got on x

So update from me, I think my body is in complete denial and so is my husband! My uterus has started to jut out now, which is weird, as it's never done that before. I've also been retching down the toilet this morning, which again I've never had and I'm peeing lots (twice a night even!). Boobs are still big but a lot less sore now. And no other cramps or bleeding or anything. So in short getting lots of mixed signals! Hubby thinks I'm still pregnant and is treating me so, whereas I guess now I'm confused. I'm worried I want it so bad :cry: I'm forcing everything to carry on as before. I don't want the scan on Friday, as don't want the finality of it all:nope:. I doubt it's even possible to implant 2 weeks after ovulation but I'm praying mighty hard it is and it's what's happened!![-o&lt;

xxxx

Hey Hun,lf it means anything, I have a really good feeling about your scan on Friday for you. :flower:

I really dont think this pregnancy is over for you Aleeah! I think im omly 7dpo today will wait another couple of days and see if witch is going to show. Been a little crampy last couple of days breast have been tingly and sometime sensitive. Sorry for tmi but discharge is not dry as it normally is but its sticky... dunno what it should be like. Not letting myself get carried away though. well im trying !
Xxxx

I really dont think this pregnancy is over for you Aleeah! I think im omly 7dpo today will wait another couple of days and see if witch is going to show. Been a little crampy last couple of days breast have been tingly and sometime sensitive. Sorry for tmi but discharge is not dry as it normally is but its sticky... dunno what it should be like. Not letting myself get carried away though. well im trying !
Xxxx

Your chart looks A.....mazing!

It didnt look to bad last month either. Haha Id love to be pregnant this month xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->