Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Linds don't say that ! Cramps are normal! No harm in trying a little baby aspirin!

This is a simba box. I'm only going to have this up for a minute or two though. Get it from the hospital when twins past full of their little memories. Xxx

:hugs:

I had no words at first. Now I must add - Thank you so much for sharing. I know it must've been very hard. You are a beautiful spirit, and I know you will have your take-home baby very soon. :hugs:

Linds don't say that ! Cramps are normal! No harm in trying a little baby aspirin!

This is a simba box. I'm only going to have this up for a minute or two though. Get it from the hospital when twins past full of their little memories. Xxx

Oh that is beautiful......just beautiful..... Made me weep a little.

A lovely keepsake.....you'll have your rainbow soon. :hugs:

Blue, what a beautiful way to remember your boys. Thanks for sharing Hun :hugs:

Yeah, I am trying not to worry about the cramps, they are very mild, I had them last time too, who knows. I'm already on baby aspirin... OB recommended it after the mc

Nina - That was a beautiful poem. Thanks for sharing.

Blue - Yay for confirmed O! I hope FF was accurate. I know the first time I used ovufriend it marked O for a day earlier and then later when I kept charting my data, it changed my O to a day later, which is when I actually thought I ovulated. You never know...Those sites can be tricky little things!

That simba box is beautiful! I am so glad you have such a nice keepsake for your boys.

Lindsay - Agreed, don't worry about the cramps. Should I be worried that my dr did not recommend I take baby aspirin or do anything after the mc? I get worried that maybe something is wrong with me that would be extremely easy to fix but since my dr didn't tell me to do anything then by the time they find out it will be too late. :(

Aleeah - Hope all is going well!

I kept my pregnancy test and I also started taking "baby bump" pictures as soon as I found out. So I have a few of those. I also have my hospital bracelet for when I lost the baby. :( You guys have given me a good idea that perhaps I should print those pics out and put everything together as a keepsake as well.

Thank you girls. Don't think I would have coped the way I have if I didn't have it. Their little foot print is all I have left of them and it reminds me it was all real and not a dream.

I agree with o I think it might have been yesterday. O pain was ridiculously sore. Mucked up temps a few days but if it was yesterday them we caught it then too hehe !

Definitely make a keep sake box. It's soo helpful in healing xxx

Hey all --

Just wanted to let you all know that I might not have internet access until next week. If I have a chance to get online, I will, but I might not get to reply (or I might not be able to get online at all)...so if you don't hear from me that's why! I'm involved in a wedding so it's going to be pretty busy. I'll catch up with you all when it's all over (if not sooner)!

LL - Have fun!

Aleeah - Can't wait to see your baby today! Enjoy your scan! :flower:

LL, I hope you have a wonderful week! I don't think you should be worried at all that your doctor didn't recommend baby asprin. It was only recommended to be due to my medical history (autoimmune condition and prior blood pressure problems that seem to have been related to hormonal birth control). The internal med doctor I was seeing at the womens hospital prior to and during the first pregnancy was on the fence about putting me on it then (but I didn't want to take it at that point), and then the OB (who I only saw after the m/c) said that she thought it might be a good idea... so now I'm taking it. I know what you mean though, it is scary thinking that maybe something could be done, but they don't look into it unless you have 2 or 3 mc's in a row.

Blue, glad to hear you've got your bases covered regardless of which day O was :thumbup: It's great that you don't have to worry about missing it while you're away!

Aleeah, I hope your scan goes really really well and you have a lovely photo to show us later :) Thinking of you :)

How is everyone else doing?

How are you feeling today, Lindsay?

I'm still confused. I figured not starting my period yesterday would let me know FF had my O date wrong, and I would just change it. I still feel pretty much that way, but TMI....then I had one tiny brown spotting episode yesterday evening. Only on the TP, no bigger than the tip of my thumb. When I wiped again to check, it was just light brown creamy CM, then nothing, nothing at all. I NEVER spot! So I checked my cervix before bed, white creamy CM with very light brown mixed in, and my cervix is turned almost facing up and hard to get to. By my reasoning, if FF has the wrong date, I should be either 11 or 12 DPO today. Tests are BFN. So I just don't know, and I'm going to go insane! :shrug:

Oh...and had some slight AF type cramps yesterday evening and then later what I think were cramps in my cervix....

Crys, that is rather confusing. I think sometimes FF is not as smart as we hope it might be. How long is your luteal phase usually? Who knows, maybe they're good signs and it's just too early for a bfp? It's so hard to be patient when you just want to know what's going on eh? I guess on the positive side, you should only have a few more days at most before you know one way or the other.

I'm still feeling quite nauseous and tired. The weekend can't come soon enough! Had a client throw up on me yesterday (he's only 2), and I nearly lost my lunch as well, lol. Thank goodness it was my last client of the day and I could come straight home.

Oh no! That had to be awful. Still happy your symptoms are so strong though!

My LP is usually 13-14 days. On all my charts, it has never been any longer or shorter. If I'm right about O date being off, they say spotting at 10 dpo can be a good sign...so I guess I'll just stay confused a few more days. :dohh:

Aww noo linds haha if I where pregnant id have barfed as well! Poor we thig. You have a strog stomache when your nauseous!

Crys two week wait is a nightmare! Im just at the begining and convincing myself of all sorts! Haha. Keep up updated mrs !!

Nina howar you xxxx

It is with a very heavy heart I update you ladies. It looks like there were 2 tiny babies in there, 1 I lost a while ago by the look of things and the other is only measuring 6 weeks and it should be 8 weeks.

Last time this happened, I wrote a message on the pregnancy group I was in, I wrote it was ok. People suffer a lot more and statistically one of us had to have a miscarriage as there was 30 of us in the group and I was ok it was me. I was strong and I could cope. But ladies, I'm so sad, I'm not strong anymore. I lost my parents earlier this year (and I haven't come to terms with it, I don't even tell people they're not around) and I thought having my own new family would help me. But now I feel more alone than I ever have.

I've got to go back for a scan next Friday but I know my dates weren't off because of the ovulation tests I got. I'm not so upset about the twin thing, as I know that happens but more there's not even 1 healthy one.

I'll be ok, hey I always am but for now I'm just sad :cry:

Aleeah, I am so soo sorry to hear your news hun :cry: I have no words but just want you to know that we will be here for you :hugs: Life is just so unfair sometimes.

You have every right to be sad and you don't need to be strong, you've been through so much.

Hang in there hun :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Sending lots of hugs

I'm so sorry, Aleeah! My heart just sank into my stomach when I read that title. :cry:

I'm going to be optimistic and ask if they told you what the heart rate was for the baby measuring 6 weeks and hope and pray that that little one just had his/her legs curled up a bit and the measurement was off. :hugs: I so wish I could give you a real hug right now. Emoticons just don't cut it.

I'm so sorry, Aleeah! My heart just sank into my stomach when I read that title. :cry:

I'm going to be optimistic and ask if they told you what the heart rate was for the baby measuring 6 weeks and hope and pray that that little one just had his/her legs curled up a bit and the measurement was off. :hugs: I so wish I could give you a real hug right now. Emoticons just don't cut it.

There was no heartbeat for either. They did say the bigger baby was tiny too, so my dates could be off as they aren't always able to detect the heartbeat this early on (if the baby was 6 weeks) but I KNOW I should be 8 weeks, I know that because we didn't have sex again for ages.

It's ok, I think I'm still mourning my parents and I only vent it through a m/c. More than the babies, I just want my mum back and I need to try and come to terms with that I think. Then I'll be ready to face the world, have more tests and even go private if I feel up for it (hubby's right, we can afford to, so we should). But for now I need to cry, like Lindsay said, just do what feels right.

Thank you ALL so much, I don't intend to leave you, even if I am technically WTT!! We're going to go through everything on this thread, I can tell, including some live births!! So come on girls, hurry up!!!:haha:

xxxxx

Oh Aleeah, I am so so sorry, I wish I had something else to say because that just sounds so empty, but my heart aches for you.
I want to hug you so much ((hug)) This might sound selfish, but this brings me back so many feelings. It's not fair we have to go through this pain ((hugs))

You truly are such a spirit of hope! I know exactly how you feel about losing your mom and wanting her back.

You will have one of those live births, even if it takes help, I know it. :hugs:

Oh honey, I'm soooo ever so sorry, I was sooo hoping for you :hugs:

We're always here for you no matter what your status (wtt/ttc)

I'm so very sorry x x. X x x.

Aleeah I am so so so sorry! I just wish icould come cuddle you.

Im kind of hoping that baby is a bit smaller though as it has been twins. I really do just want to cuddle you! You have been through to much and still remain so positive. You are such a strong strong woman! And we will all be a pillar to hold you there. <3 <3 <3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->