Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thank you all lovely ladies so much :hugs:. I'm ok, I've got my appointment in October and I know having answers will help me.

They found a fibroid at the top of my cervix, apparently it was there last time but they didn't tell me. It's not in a place that it would cause me to miscarry, as it's so far away from where the babies have been but it's something to look into as well I guess.

I feel more optimistic today, life's funny, no matter what happens, nothing can shake the optimism out of me!! :blush: I guess in my head I'm thinking we can get pregnant so easily, all we need help with is keeping the baby growing. OK, so our genes might not fuse together very well, or I might be deficient in something but everything else looks ok. And to me they are all fixable, even if we go for IVF with selected insemination, or I have to take tablets everyday. My appointment in October is with one of the best in the area, so I know I'll be in good hands. Hubby has said he wants to discuss trying again before that appointment but he knows I don't want that chat until we know the next steps for dealing with this now.

It's sad, this is our 4th pregnancy and it's alarming I'd have lost 5 babies with nothing to show for them. BUT I'm also grateful I still have hope, I want to be a mummy and that day will come, I don't know when or how but it'll happen [-o<. And in the meantime I'll carry on knitting and knit a little jumper that I'll stick on the cat...!!! :haha:

You've all been more than amazing and I'm sorry if I've upset anyone by revoking your memories of your losses. Bluestars is right though, knowing you're all there and knowing I can talk to you all has been all the pillar's I need to pick myself up and carry on.:friends:

You're all fantastic, thanks girls xxxxx

Anyway, now I've got the soppy stuff out of the way, how is everyone??

Crysshae - Any news? Anymore testing?? Exciting!!

Bluestars - I noticed your crosshairs turned to dotted lines, mine did that too before the date shifted by a day and then stayed there through the remaining time. So hopefully yours will level out soon too. When are you away?

Nina - How are you feeling now hun? Whereabouts in your cycle are you? I hope you're feeling more optimistic now, I'm sure it'll happen soon, might even be this cycle!

Mrs A - How are you feeling? Whereabouts are you in your cycle now??

Lindsay - I hope the sickness subsides. Any new symptoms? I'm excited for you, hope hubby is fussing you like mad!!

Literati Love - Hope you're having a nice time with the wedding and it's not too manic! It's good it's going to take your mind off things and keep you busy though.

xxxx

No Aleeah its you thats amazing ! You make me feel more positive about my own journey. Im so glad you are feeling a little bit more positive today. I really am praying that something good will come for you real soon! Did you say you have another scan next week? Xxx

I left the island yesterday. Hoping it will move a day or two this way looks not right where it is. Xxx

I left the island yesterday. Hoping it will move a day or two this way looks not right where it is. Xxx

Thank you, hope I can help you all too.

I hope you have a nice time if it's that sort of trip? When I go away with work, friends and family always say: "Have a great time" and I think, I'll be working, it's not fun!!

It does look like your crosshairs need to move. Sounds like you got plenty of baby dancing in, so fingers crossed it's enough.

I have a scan next Friday, I wanted it later, as if I miscarry, would prefer to do it naturally again. This may sound weird, but I'm really worried the d&c I had years ago messed me up inside, I couldn't have general anesthetic because of an allergy to one of the medicines and my blood pressure at the time being so unstable, so they gave me something to numb me down there and gas and air. The pain was indescribable! I was literally yanked off the table and nearly fell to the floor with them trying to remove everything and I'm SO worried they've damaged me. I know I'm probably worrying over nothing but it would be good to get an answer when they do the tests in October.

Hubby just popped out and brought me back a HUGE chocolate eclair, I'm REALLY happy now!!! :haha:

xxx

Well im currently on the way to get a lump removed from my mouth. But in off the island for 10days so it will be a social visit as well. Sounds bad but geting a hosp appointment throgh isnt so bad as the flights to the appointment are paid for so I just take a few extra days (weeks) before I return haha

I understand what you mean. Woman have been mcing aince we began and 9/10 manage ok with it with medical help. I seen giving birth was the last thing I could do for the boys. Thenpain helped take the pain away from my heart. But im not 100% that this pregnancy is over for you. I do think that your not as far as you think and you got your bfp so early because its twins. Twins can sometimes be smaller than they should mine where before they passed but I had a rare tein pregnancy.

Aleeah your hubbie sounds epic! I didnt even get a card for our anniversary. .. thing OH feels bad about it now. So planning a trip to icela d in dec to see northern lights and whale watching (thats more for him.. they scare the life out of me) haha xxx

P.s I think O was sunday monday! With the o pain I think I had xxx

Aleeah - You are an awesome source of inspiration and so full of optimism. I pray everything turns out wonderfully for you. I'm with Blue and holding out hope for you on this pregnancy still.

Blue - I think it was Monday. If you'd been able to temp yesterday, it would have probably changed it for you. Fingers crossed for an anniversary conception BFP.

AFM - AF showed today. So the way FF has it, my follicular phase was short this cycle, and my LP was long, although I did have 1 tiny spotting episode each of the last 2 days, which I never have, and the first spotting day would've been when AF usually arrives. The cramps started that first spotting day too, and I never have cramps until the day of AF, so I'm hoping that means I had plenty of progesterone that just didn't want to let go...as my temps did seem to stay pretty high this time around until the spotting started. So...on to a new cycle and to see what's in store!

How is everyone today? :hugs:

Aleeah, you are amazing. I've been thinking about you lots and am glad to hear you're feeling a little better and that your hubby is looking after you :) Chocolate always helps doesn't it! That's good that you still have your appointment in October, hopefully they can provide some answers and help you on your way to your take home baby :) Your poor cat, I'm trying to imagine a cat in a jumper, lol.

Blue, I think you can manually change O date on FF... not sure how, but I think I've seen it somewhere... I hope you have a nice trip, especially the social visit part :) Makes sense that you would extend the trip if it was paid for anyway. Iceland sounds amazing. Why are you scared of whales? lol

Crys, sorry to hear AF got you, hopefully she packs her bags and leaves for 9 months after this :)

I'm feeling about the same, no new symptoms to report. And yes, hubby has been wonderful and is looking after me :) Keeps checking in about what I might feel like eating for dinner, lol. Half the time I have no idea (fruit is about the only thing that appeals right now) but fortunately he's become quite good at guessing.

Lindsay is right. You can change your date. Underneath your stats, it says Tuning/Override. Click that, and change the date and coverline. Seems like FF is rethinking since they changed to dotted lines, so it may change it for you in the next day or two.

Thanks, Lindsay. Me too!

Sounds like your hubby is doing really well. I'm glad he's taking good care of you.

Im on cd16 with still a light flow. Getting bored of wearing pads if I'm honest, they're rank.

Wish i was n cd1 so I can start using my cbfm!

Hello just checking in for a minute.

Aleeah, words cannot describe how sorry I am for your loss. :( I cannot even imagine going through what you are going through for the 4th time. I know you do not feel strong anymore, and that is completely understandable, but what I see is that you are so incredibly strong for getting through this! I hope we can be of some encouragement to you as you struggle through this horrible period of grief, disappointment and hurt. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to make you feel any better. I know you will get your take home baby eventually and you are right that it is positive that you can get pregnant so easily. Hopefully your appointment in October will provide you with some answers and hopefully with a little help your next pregnancy will finally be your angel baby! In the mean time, we will stick with you 100% of the way! You are an amazing person and are going to be an amazing mom (And already are, to your angel babies)!

In other news, AF arrived today. Crys, my temps also stayed quite high right up until the end. I actually couldn't temp today because I forgot to pack my thermometer so I still don't know how much my temp drops on the first day of AF. But I agree our hormones are probably extra strong from the m/c and hopefully this next cycle is our BFP!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Sorry I don't have time to respond to all of you! Ttyl

Will have a fiddle about with ff and see if I can chage o.

Xxx

Blue - How did your procedure go, Blue? Hope it went well.

LL - Congratulations on AF! Still sounds strange saying that. Good luck trying this cycle!

Mrs A - I know what you mean. Pads are the WORST!

Well they ran two hours behaviour nd and then "didnt have time" when I went in for it! Xxx

I have ff on my phone. Any idea in how to change o date on that? Xxx

I have ff on my phone. Any idea in how to change o date on that? Xxx

Take out your ewcm after the day you think you ovulated.
Or take out all the pos opk's before the day before you think you o'd
Slightly increase the temp of the day after you o'd

Aleeah- Nat says she is so sorry to hear about your news and she hopes your ok. How are you feeling today?

Thanks mrs A. Xxx

Blue - That stinks. Did they reschedule you?

I'm not sure how to override on your phone. I'll look around on it when I get the chance. It's most likely somewhere under details, I would think. You can definitely see your pattern with that higher temp today. :thumbup:

Procedure rescheduled for today. Kicked up hell because they made me fly all the way over to the mainland to sit in a waiting area for 2 hours. So they squeezed me in today. Just about to leave now. Just shows you though if you wait 6-12 weeks for an appointment and they are ablw to squeeze people on next day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->