Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Hey Hun,lf it means anything, I have a really good feeling about your scan on Friday for you. :flower:

Thank you so much Mrs A, I'm praying so hard right now...!xx

I really dont think this pregnancy is over for you Aleeah! I think im omly 7dpo today will wait another couple of days and see if witch is going to show. Been a little crampy last couple of days breast have been tingly and sometime sensitive. Sorry for tmi but discharge is not dry as it normally is but its sticky... dunno what it should be like. Not letting myself get carried away though. well im trying !
Xxxx

Thanks Bluestars! If it's not over, I think I'll cry tears of joy and anger for how I've felt this last week!! I do have a tilted uterus and that makes scans etc harder, so just hoping they didn't do a good job of taking measurements.:haha: They took more than twice as long last time and there was only 1 baby, not sure why she was in and out so quick this time. Who knows, nothing like clutching at straws (that are micro small!!).:wacko:

The discharge could be a VERY good sign!!:happydance: I had tonnes of it with both my BFP's this year, that's what made me think I might be pregnant!! As normally it's like the sahara desert up there approaching AF!!:blush::haha:

XX

Im the same aleeah. Was it sticky or was it really runny? Xxx

Im the same aleeah. Was it sticky or was it really runny? Xxx

It was sticky but at times there was a lot of it, I went to the bathroom to check many times expecting AF had come early as I felt wet down there!! (sorry if that's tmi!!!).

Fingers and toes crossed for you Blue xxx

Lindsay - I hope you were able to rest up over the weekend. I'm glad your symptoms are so strong!

Aleeah - I have so much hope for you! Wonderful wonderful symptoms starting up! I've read about women with a tilted uterus being told their baby was too small and there was no heartbeat and then going in a week or so later to find baby measuring perfectly with a good heartbeat. Something about the tiny ones being really hard to see in a tilted uterus.

Mrs A - When I thought my bleeding had stopped, I had a couple more days of just a few brown spotting episodes. I hope that means it's on its way out very soon for you.

Blue - Lots of CM is a fabulous sign, and if you never have tingly breasts on BFN cycles, that's a great sign too! Fingers and toes crossed!

LL - Hope the wedding was fun, and AF didn't get you down.

Nina - Glad you got everything moved! Congratulations on your new house!

AFM - AF should be going away today and will be on to trying this month!

Its sticky too aleeah. Definately feel less comfortable this month! Nina how are you? Xxxx

Blue, you chart looks great! :dust:
Aleeah- I think you'll be getting a happy surprise this Friday <3

AFM- Yeast infection :( CD8, took a tablet last night and think I'll skip the next two, and start BD tomorrow. I'm already less itchy (TMI!) and is it possible to get CM while having a YI? Because I am more wet than usual. It's all just yucky. I hate YI, I blame the hormonal change now. Last time I got one was the cycle I got pregnant. Oh well.

Aleeah, I"m going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for you for friday!! I really hope you get a happy surprise! All those symptoms are promising! I too have read stories about people being told there babies were too small or no heartbeat and then gone back to find everything was fine. I hope you will be another one of those stories :) Yes, I am kinda happy about the nausea, it reassures me a little bit. I had a dream about something gross last night (can't remember what) and woke up heaving, lol

Blue, your chart is looking really good! More discharge than normal is also a great sign :) Can't wait for you to start testing.

Crys, glad to hear AF is on her way out :) Yep, I did have a relaxing weekend. Saturday and Sunday involved taking the dog for a walk, lying on the couch watching tv, and having an afternoon nap, lol. Good thing there wasn't too much that needed doing.

Nina, hope the yeast infection clears up quickly!

Mrs A, I hope the brown spotting has stopped!

AFM, I'm hoping the nausea stays at bay while I'm at work. I go to client's houses and am getting kinda worried about throwing up at someone's house.... I really hope that doesn't happen!

Aleeah, I"m going to keep my fingers and toes crossed for you for friday!! I really hope you get a happy surprise! All those symptoms are promising! I too have read stories about people being told there babies were too small or no heartbeat and then gone back to find everything was fine. I hope you will be another one of those stories :) Yes, I am kinda happy about the nausea, it reassures me a little bit. I had a dream about something gross last night (can't remember what) and woke up heaving, lol

Blue, your chart is looking really good! More discharge than normal is also a great sign :) Can't wait for you to start testing.

Crys, glad to hear AF is on her way out :) Yep, I did have a relaxing weekend. Saturday and Sunday involved taking the dog for a walk, lying on the couch watching tv, and having an afternoon nap, lol. Good thing there wasn't too much that needed doing.

AFM, I'm hoping the nausea stays at bay while I'm at work. I go to client's houses and am getting kinda worried about throwing up at someone's house.... I really hope that doesn't happen!

Had a tissues looking loss this morning, and have been non stop quite heavy bleeding since....
Going to get my bloods tomorrow, so will mention it, it's now been 3weeks since my d&c

Good idea to mention that to the doc Mrs A, I was told to expect "period like" bleeding for up to 2 weeks and that if it lasted longer, to call the doc. Perhaps there was a little bit of something retained and you are just passing it now. Hopefully it settles down soon!

Good idea to mention that to the doc Mrs A, I was told to expect "period like" bleeding for up to 2 weeks and that if it lasted longer, to call the doc. Perhaps there was a little bit of something retained and you are just passing it now. Hopefully it settles down soon!

Yeah, I'm hoping so.

Hello Ladies,

Been trying to keep busy over the weekend and was, lots of cooking and going out!:wacko:

Bluestars - Your procedure doesn't sound good, 10 stitches!! You're very brave!! And hey missy, how good is your chart looking?! I've been trying to keep up with everyone's posts on my phone and even on my phone your chart in your sig looked A-M-A-Z-I-N-G :thumbup:!!! When will you be testing?!?! Bring on the testing countdown!!:happydance:

Mrs A - So sorry the damn witch won't leave you alone, just try and take it easy. I always find bleeding passes a lot quicker if I rest a lot.:hugs: Literally, sit up and watch DVDs! Hope it passes soon, so you can start to look forwards, it's a pain, as it's hard to look forwards when you're still bleeding, so I understand your frustration.:wacko:

Nina - Woo Hoo for the house move!!:happydance: I'm so jealous, I'd love to move house but we just can't seem to be able to time it right at the moment. It's so exciting when you move, it's weird, I hate the moving but love the unpacking!!:haha:

Lindsay - The aches and pains are normal, I had them a lot with the last pregnancy at 4 weeks and the little bean grew fine until 7 weeks. I didn't get as many this time but I guess that was because everything had already previously stretched so recently. Almost glad you've still got nausea (sorry!!:blush:) as it means everything's progressing!! Let us know how your appointment at the docs goes, not long till your scan now, exciting!!:happydance:

Crysshae - Have you managed to send the witch packing on a long long holiday?! You've done it before, so carrying on doing the same thing is probably a good thing, if it ain't broke, don't try and fix it hey!:winkwink:

Literati Love - Hope the wedding was fun? Let us know how you got on x

So update from me, I think my body is in complete denial and so is my husband! My uterus has started to jut out now, which is weird, as it's never done that before. I've also been retching down the toilet this morning, which again I've never had and I'm peeing lots (twice a night even!). Boobs are still big but a lot less sore now. And no other cramps or bleeding or anything. So in short getting lots of mixed signals! Hubby thinks I'm still pregnant and is treating me so, whereas I guess now I'm confused. I'm worried I want it so bad :cry: I'm forcing everything to carry on as before. I don't want the scan on Friday, as don't want the finality of it all:nope:. I doubt it's even possible to implant 2 weeks after ovulation but I'm praying mighty hard it is and it's what's happened!![-o&lt;

xxxx

Aleeah - The wedding was lots of fun! I managed to have a good time, although I was a little bit less wanting to be around people because of AF. But that's all right!

That is weird about you having all these symptoms now! Now, I will mention that I did have increased morning sickness for 2 days after I found out I'd lost my baby... however, my symptoms did not persist and my stomach definitely didn't start jutting out! So I really, really hope that those symptoms are a great sign and that they made a mistake and your baby is okay! When can you find out? Are they doing another scan/testing your levels? Have you had any bleeding? And by tilted uterus, do you mean you have a retroverted uterus, or is that something else? Because I know I have a retroverted uterus and I really do not want to have any mistakes with my next ultrasound! *paranoid*

Blue - Your chart *does* look good, but I know what you mean...the cycle I wasn't even trying my chart looked pretty promising. But at least that probably means we have lots of hormones which is great for sustaining a pregnancy! I really hope this is your month! I feel very hopeful for you.

Crys - Thanks! AF is always a drag, but I managed to mostly ignore it. How are you doing?

Blue, you chart looks great! :dust:
Aleeah- I think you'll be getting a happy surprise this Friday <3

Nina - That is *awful* that you have a yeast infection! I haven't had one in a few years, but when I did I had a cluster of 3 or 4 of them within a few months and I absolutely hated every minute of it. Is it safe to use the treatment while TTC? I agree it is probably the hormonal changes to blame. I hope it heals up soon and does not interfere with BDing!

Lindsay - I definitely hope you don't get sick at work! That would be horrifying to throw up at someone's house (or at work in general). What do you do for a living? I do hope your nausea stays at bay, but I really am so pleased by your strong symptoms! I am certain this means your baby is here to stay! Before you know it, your first tri will be over and the nausea will just be a distant memory!

So, even thought it is only CD5, AF appears to have already ended! I am having the tiniest bit of spotting, but it barely counts as anything. I found that days 2 and 3 were EXTREMELY heavy (much heavier than usual), and I had cramps, but my cramps were not as bad as usual and AF has definitely been way shorter than usual! So that is certainly nice!

Our pre-seed arrived in the mail today so I am excited to try that out! My plan is to start BDing every other day effective today or tomorrow (whenever I can get DH into bed...he is a bit overtired today so might not happen) and then as soon as I get EWCM I will start BDing every day, and continue until the day after ovulation. I hope it works!

LL - glad Af is finally stopping for you. I get a bit like that when im on it too. I had yeast infextion at the very begining of my last pregnancy and was treated and everything was fine. I think some treatments are safe.

Finally FF has decided also that I have ovulated of cd 15!!! Even though i have been super busy I stoll feel like this two week wait is dragging in!!!

How is everyone else doing today? Xxxx

Blue- Yay for crosshairs!!!

LL, I used to get YI every month, it was awful. I started going to a naturopathic and she put me on the candida diet. 4 months I managed to stay on it, which kept it away for almost 2 years! Like I said, last time I got it was when I was in the TWW and pregnant.
I read that it is safe to use the tablets while TTC, and that the only thing that can interfere is the YI itself- which might kill the sperm before it gets anywhere. Bummer.
I've always gotten YI right before AF, never right after. I wonder what it means.

LL - glad Af is finally stopping for you. I get a bit like that when im on it too. I had yeast infextion at the very begining of my last pregnancy and was treated and everything was fine. I think some treatments are safe.

Finally FF has decided also that I have ovulated of cd 15!!! Even though i have been super busy I stoll feel like this two week wait is dragging in!!!

How is everyone else doing today? Xxxx

YAy for right crosshairs, I still think you are so up the duff, your chart looks amazing x x

Hi Ladies,

Literati Love - I know it's not nice having AF when there's something as big as a wedding going on but so glad it's over and you're onto your next cycle, exciting!! We loosely stuck to the SMEP method when we conceived last month and there's so many positive stories about it, if you can stick to it, I'm sure it'll help you get that lovely BFP soon.

Nina - I'm so sorry you've suffered with YI's. I've had 1 once before and it was a terrible experience, so I can sympathise with you, remembering back, it was the cycle I got pregnant and I had it over ovulation I'm sure, so hopefully still possible. It was just very uncomfortable doing the deed.

Bluestars - Glad FF has moved your date and your temps look to be climbing nicely!! 8 dpo, eek, exciting!!!

Crysshae - I hope you've managed to shift the witch on? Exciting times for new cycle... I'll keep an eye on your temps too, love looking at charts at the moment for some reason!

Lindsay - Hope the nausea stays at bay somewhat, and you don't have any sickness at any clients houses but hey, you've a very GOOD excuse for it at least! Most of them have probably been sick for lessor reasons too at some point (over indulgence in alcohol etc etc!).

Mrs A - Hope the doctor's appointment went well? Definitely bring it up. Although I had a natural miscarriage last time, I still had some lodged at the entrance of the cervix, this was causing heavy bleeding, constantly for 3 days. When I got it checked, they simply had a look and managed to gently get it out and the bleeding stopped instantly. So you might have something that can be simply fixed and you shouldn't have to suffer, plus they can at least rule out anything more serious with an examination.

Today I woke up and it hit me, I now believe I'm having a MMC. There've been tears and sadness but I now think I am ready for Friday and all that the following days bring with them. I still have all the pregnancy symptoms but I guess I now don't believe I could be that tiny minority that have good outcomes, odds are stacked against me, I should just accept that and I have. Main thing is, I'm ok with it now.

xxxx

LL - Good luck this cycle!

Nina - Make sure your DH doesn't have a yeast infection. They don't usually have symptoms but can keep giving it back to you. Maybe he should be treated too?? Having recurrent YIs is not something you should have to live with just because of hormones.

Blue - Woohoo for 8 dpo and a lovely chart! When are you gonna test?

Mrs A - Let us know what they tell you at your visit today.

Lindsay - Hope you're doing well today.

Aleeah - I so hope you're wrong. :hugs:

AFM - CD6, AF gone, time to get busy. :blush: Lol!

LL - Good luck this cycle!

Nina - Make sure your DH doesn't have a yeast infection. They don't usually have symptoms but can keep giving it back to you. Maybe he should be treated too?? Having recurrent YIs is not something you should have to live with just because of hormones.

Blue - Woohoo for 8 dpo and a lovely chart! When are you gonna test?

Mrs A - Let us know what they tell you at your visit today.

Lindsay - Hope you're doing well today.

Aleeah - I so hope you're wrong. :hugs:

AFM - CD6, AF gone, time to get busy. :blush: Lol!

crysshea- we're cycle buddies again, whoo-hoo! Bump buddies next time though, kapish?

I actually thought DH might have it, more that I gave it to him and now he gave it back. But I haven't had it in such a long time, I think I'll just have to cut the sugar a bit more. He was kind of insulted I brought it up. Ugh, guys and their ego!
It started over the weekend when we moved, there was a lot of sweating going on and not showering, so that didn't help at all.

Hi Ladies,

Literati Love - I know it's not nice having AF when there's something as big as a wedding going on but so glad it's over and you're onto your next cycle, exciting!! We loosely stuck to the SMEP method when we conceived last month and there's so many positive stories about it, if you can stick to it, I'm sure it'll help you get that lovely BFP soon.

Nina - I'm so sorry you've suffered with YI's. I've had 1 once before and it was a terrible experience, so I can sympathise with you, remembering back, it was the cycle I got pregnant and I had it over ovulation I'm sure, so hopefully still possible. It was just very uncomfortable doing the deed.

Bluestars - Glad FF has moved your date and your temps look to be climbing nicely!! 8 dpo, eek, exciting!!!

Crysshae - I hope you've managed to shift the witch on? Exciting times for new cycle... I'll keep an eye on your temps too, love looking at charts at the moment for some reason!

Lindsay - Hope the nausea stays at bay somewhat, and you don't have any sickness at any clients houses but hey, you've a very GOOD excuse for it at least! Most of them have probably been sick for lessor reasons too at some point (over indulgence in alcohol etc etc!).

Mrs A - Hope the doctor's appointment went well? Definitely bring it up. Although I had a natural miscarriage last time, I still had some lodged at the entrance of the cervix, this was causing heavy bleeding, constantly for 3 days. When I got it checked, they simply had a look and managed to gently get it out and the bleeding stopped instantly. So you might have something that can be simply fixed and you shouldn't have to suffer, plus they can at least rule out anything more serious with an examination.

Today I woke up and it hit me, I now believe I'm having a MMC. There've been tears and sadness but I now think I am ready for Friday and all that the following days bring with them. I still have all the pregnancy symptoms but I guess I now don't believe I could be that tiny minority that have good outcomes, odds are stacked against me, I should just accept that and I have. Main thing is, I'm ok with it now.

xxxx

massive hugs :hugs:

Aleeah if I where there with you I'd huge so tight! So sorry uour feeling less possitive today and hope your wait to friday isnt too bad.

Im not getting my hopes up on pregnancy. I hate peeing on a stick and seeing neg. And if I am honest I have poas yesterday and the day before and both neg. (Not fmu though)

This tww drives me mad!!!!

Xxxx

crysshea- we're cycle buddies again, whoo-hoo! Bump buddies next time though, kapish?

I actually thought DH might have it, more that I gave it to him and now he gave it back. But I haven't had it in such a long time, I think I'll just have to cut the sugar a bit more. He was kind of insulted I brought it up. Ugh, guys and their ego!
It started over the weekend when we moved, there was a lot of sweating going on and not showering, so that didn't help at all.

Kapish! Lol. Love that plan!

Well, hopefully he doesn't have it then, and you'll get over it quickly and not have anymore.

Aleeah if I where there with you I'd huge so tight! So sorry uour feeling less possitive today and hope your wait to friday isnt too bad.

Im not getting my hopes up on pregnancy. I hate peeing on a stick and seeing neg. And if I am honest I have poas yesterday and the day before and both neg. (Not fmu though)

This tww drives me mad!!!!

Xxxx

I hate POAS too, but I do it just the same as you. No matter how much I try to talk myself out of it even. Addicted! :shrug: 8 DPO is way early to get a BFP for any time of day urine. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->