Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I missed your post, Aleeah. We must've posted at the same time, and it brought me to the last page where my post started.

I'm so glad you're feeling good today. Congratulations on going back to school. Enjoy your time between now and October. It's good that your hubby is optimistic. Others have done it, but I completely understand your concern. I would want to wait too.

AFM - I felt a tiny bit nauseated all day yesterday. Not sure if it was something I ate though. Last night I woke up at 3:30, went to the restroom, and then couldn't go back to sleep. That's not the norm for me during this phase of my cycle. I'm usually back out before I hit my pillow. Thinking about testing today.... :shrug:

AFM - I felt a tiny bit nauseated all day yesterday. Not sure if it was something I ate though. Last night I woke up at 3:30, went to the restroom, and then couldn't go back to sleep. That's not the norm for me during this phase of my cycle. I'm usually back out before I hit my pillow. Thinking about testing today.... :shrug:

I think you should test ;) Those sound like good signs to me!

AAAHHHH another cliffhanger!!! Test Crysshae, test and let us know!! Your symtoms sound SO good!!! Fingers and toes and the cats paws all crossed for you!! x:thumbup::flower:

Nina - I'm so sorry you're feeling down :hugs:. You'll get there and like Lindsay said, you might already be!! Try and stay positive, I know it's hard but you've done it before, you can do it again and I'm sure this time it will be sticky!:flower:

Lindsay - I'm so glad the bleeding has tapered off, I know this is going to be your rainbow but also understand how worried you must've/must be. Try and take it easy and I'm sure it'll all be fine.

Hubby's a little worried I'll throw myself into the Uni thing and that'll be it, I'll keep studying. I was like that when he met me but he managed to keep me occupied with other stuff for a while but now the bug's back!!

Blue - There's some crazy ladies out there! Hubby was reluctant to have children for a long time, and I easily could have trapped him, told him I was on the pill and then 'accidently' fell pregnant but I don't understand the logic of people doing that! We discussed it and waited until he was ready and I'm so glad we did, as he's with me every step of the way. To buy a fake pregnancy test just seems so weird... so you show it to your other half... then what?!?! Like the presenter said, I could show hubby a spirit level and tell him it meant I was up the duff and he'd believe me!!! :haha: But then 3 months later he'd wonder why there was no scan and I wasn't showing!!!:wacko:

I order you to get on baby dancing duties!! Put something on that makes you feel sexy and think sex!!! The rest will all come naturally and you'll have a very lucky and happy hubby!:haha:

I've started spotting again today, not sure if it's because I started exercising again or not?! I put on weight around my stomach with this last pregnancy and I'm desperate to lose it, as it just reminds me of what I've lost. If I snap back into shape I think I'll feel like the old me a little more as I'll look like her. I don't do dieting, love food WAY too much, so exercise seems the obvious route but I don't know if it's that that's bringing on the bleeding??

xxx

still early though crys!!!
Aleeah your right!! I should but i dunno wiether to wait till tomorrow! my cm is still creamishy if thats a word haha!! gpt cheapie opk and neg !! should we tonight or wait till tomorrow? xxx

Aleeah - Thanks. Today my temps dropped lower than they have EVER been in the TWW and I'm honestly feeling downright embarrassed by my chart. I feel pretty convinced I'm completely out this month, but what you said does give me some hope. Hopefully this is just a weird month for temps for me and it doesn't mean anything bad.

I hope you've convinced your hubby to use protection from now on. You should be safe at cd4-6, especially after an m/c. Do you think you'll go on the pill, or resort to condoms/other methods? Glad to hear you're having a good day and I hope you enjoy going back to school!

Nina - Your chart is looking good! I am very sorry about your meltdown last night. I know this always seems to be the case, but I had a bit of a meltdown last night too. I was reading some of the posts on the TTAAL forum and I just got so incredibly sad that every one of us is so hurt and suffering so much. It's wasn't too bad and thankfully it kind of helped to cry. I definitely know how you feel in wondering why you aren't in a BETTER place a year later. I feel the same way! I thought my life would be so much more exciting this year but I've had an absolutely terrible year (not just the m/c) and now last year seems amazing. *sigh* :hugs: I hope you're feeling more hopeful today. That is SOO incredibly exciting that you had a faint line today! This must really be your month! I can't wait til you really find out! AF is due Monday for me as well so I'll be testing that day too...but most likely with bad news. :(

Lindsay - Thanks, that does make me feel a bit better. I am glad to hear the bleeding seems to have stopped. It's good you're taking it a bit easier, and it will be nice that work will keep your mind occupied.

still early though crys!!!
Aleeah your right!! I should but i dunno wiether to wait till tomorrow! my cm is still creamishy if thats a word haha!! gpt cheapie opk and neg !! should we tonight or wait till tomorrow? xxx

Well...if you usually have EWCM a few days before, then you're probably safe to skip another night. However, if it's been a while since y'all have BD'd, and if he hasn't had a "release" of his swimmers recently, I would make sure those are released soon :blush: so you'll have some fresh swimmers to work with at O time.

LL, there's nothing to be embarrassed about ;) not many have textbooks charts. I look dead most of this month LOL!
As long as your temps stay above the coverline you're good. My pregnancy charts were most embarrassing. Take a look at December, that does definitely NOT look like it should end in a BFP! You never know :hugs:

Right now I'm at my Moms, after a Rosh Hashana meal. I know most of you aren't Jewish, not even sure if anyone is. But this is the beginning of a new year for me, and I just want to wish everyone a sweet and healthy year, full of love and joy. May this year bring us all happiness, I hope this year is quiet and calm, that the strength we've found inside ourselves help us get through these times, and may we never need to know again how strong we really are <3
Much love to everyone :hugs:

And a happy new year to you too! May it be a better one for you too! Do you recon sperm is filled back up after 24hrs? Xxx

It's being continuously made. They say, depending on the guy's sperm count, it's 24 hours (for highest) to 48 hours (for lower counts) for best results.

Happy Jewish New Year to you, Nina! I hope it's your best year yet!

I thought that and have read it loads but just making sure haha! Xxx

Aleeah, could just be that your levels are dropping so you're getting some bleeding. I bled a little the day of my D&C, and then nothing for about a week, then some more bleeding for a few days. Hopefully it resolves soon! I agree with you, no point forcing (or faking!) the issue of kids if hubby is not ready. Mine took a while to be ready for the idea of kids too, but now he's totally on board (even more so after the miscarriage) and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Crys, yes, it is still early. Hopefully it's just a shy bean ;)

Blue, I agree with Crys, you don't want stale sperm, hehe.

LL, I don't think you're out, it is still early days! I used to browse the bfp charts on FF - there's a bunch of them that really didn't look like what I thought a bfp chart would look like, so don't give up hope :)

Happy new year Nina! I really hope this year is a better one for you :hugs:

I saw the GP this afternoon and apparently my scan last week was great... baby was measuring right on 8 weeks 2 days and the heart rate was 182 (as hubby said, lol). She said there could be may reasons for the bleeding - maybe a bit of a bleed under the placenta due to things moving and stretching... who knows. Apparently they also checked my hcg on monday and she said it was "great" (but didn't give me a number) - she has sent me for a serial hcg so we have some indication of how things are going... I did one today and will do the other on friday and she will call with results on saturday (although I will be able to see them online probably before then).

Nina - Thank you! Looking at your December chart almost made me cry because I was so relieved. I just want this so bad! And I am SOOOO emotional from PMS (or other reasons? :winkwink:). I hope that my temps go back up and I get a BFP. And your comment about you looking dead most of this month made me laugh! HAHA! I am so insane right now!

Happy Rosh Hashana! Or...whatever one says on Rosh Hashana! I hope you enjoy your celebrations. I am not Jewish, but I do have one friend who was invited to her Jewish friend's new year's celebration tonight...so I may have to ask her about it so I can get some insight into your traditions! :) And I do hope this new year is SO much better than the previous one for you!

Blue - Are you guys thinking of waiting 48 hours just in case that sperm test had some legitimacy, or are you going to toss that thought out of your mind and just do every 24 hours? Either way... good luck! But it sure sounds like you need to start BDing SOON! And I agree about the getting rid of old, bad sperm first.

Lindsay - Wow, those are some great results from your doctor! It sounds like everything is going well. I am glad they are testing your hCG levels as that should give you an indication of whether things are going well. I am sure those blood results will be just the reassurance you need! Reading all that made me sooo happy for you! I am sure everything is going to be okay!

And thanks...maybe I will go look at more charts and see if they make me feel better. :p

How is everyone else? And where has Mrs. A been lately?

That's wonderful, Lindsay! I'm glad your doctor is going to help with reassurance.

LL - Good luck! I agree with Nina and Lindsay. There is no textbook pregnancy chart. I study charts all the time during the TWW. It's almost as bad as POAS! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->