Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Glad to hear it Blue :) Now hopefully you'll feel better soon too! Yeah, I think that's a good way to do it, go for number one, and then let your mind and body decide if you want another one. I can't believe I'm 9 weeks either... will be 10 on sunday...crazy.

I have been testing, and this morning and afternoon- even lighter than before.
I keep telling myself that my urine is just diluted- I drank tons last night and today, but I'm probably just lying to myself.
I've been nauseous all day, and my temperature did go up more. DH said my boobs look "puffier", but an OPK also gave me a pretty dark second line, so AF is probably on it's way.
If she is, I really can't believe I was this close. I know this is why you aren't supposed to test before AF, but I guess now I'll be able tell my doctor I've had 3 MC and maybe something can be checked.
I just can't believe this is happening, and I'm praying for a different ending. I haven't even told DH yet. I don't even know what to tell him.

Aww nina this is seriously unfair! Could it be a bad batch? When is. AF due? Xxx

Nina, I hope it turns out those lighter tests just have less dye. Fingers crossed for you.

Blue - Good luck!

Lindsay - I'm sorry you feel so bad today, but I'm glad too. :hugs: Such good signs.

AFM - Still BFN. My stomach was growling loudly all morning which it never does. TMI - I had a large glob of very transparent, brown EWCM today. When I wiped again, the paper was clean. Not sure what that's about. Now my CM has gone to the stringy white type which I can't remember noticing in a long time. No signs of blood at all. Now I'm AF crampy in my back and nauseated. I had 2 days of spotting before AF last time, but it was just one spot of brown, mostly creamy CM each day, not EWCM. I'm wondering if my hormones are haywire after the miscarriage. My first cycle was great, but these last two, not so much. :shrug:

Have my fingers crossed for you crys! When are you going to test again? When is AF due ? Xxx

Nina, what kind of tests are you using? Maybe it's just a bad batch of IC's as Blue mentioned? I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Crys, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you too! Those are good signs :)

Blue, I don't know when my next scan will be... not sure if I get a 12 week one because I had the 8 week one. I didn't ask when I originally called because it felt too far away, lol. I'm sure I'll find out on thursday though.

Thanks guys, for being positive about it, amongst my worry. I hope you're right and they are good signs.

Oh, and AF should be due Sunday or Monday if O is right on FF.

have you tried testing crys?

Linds do you usually get 12 week scan. i had one at 9 then another at just over 12 xxx

I'm using IC.
CM is still slightly creamy, and cervix is high but firm. I had a low fever about an hour ago, and won't be able to temp properly in the morning, I need to drive DH early, so I'll be 2 hours earlier.
Seriously though, I'm just crushed. I'm hoping it's diluted urine or something, but even if it is- it's not looking so good.

I'm so confused.

The way my chart is right now....

If I enter EWCM/spotting for today, it changes my O day to CD9.

If I discard that one late, sleep deprived temp on CD10 and add EWCM/spotting for today, it changes O day to CD14. I guess time will tell one way or another. ](*,)

Why on earth does EWCM today change all that earlier stuff??? I have wondered often since FF chose my date if CD14 would've been correct though. I had some EWCM on CD13 too, but I changed it to creamy when Ovufriend chose CD11 too, so it would stop moving around so much. If that's the case, my chances are slimmer.

Nina - I honestly didn't know missed miscarriages existed either. What an awful way to find out for you. :( Very sorry this has been such a long process for you. :hugs:

As for your fainter lines, I don't think you're fooling yourself to think your urine is just diluted. When I tested 2 days after my first BFP, my line was lighter than it was the first time and that was DEFINITELY from diluted urine because I didn't use FMU that time, and my pregnancy was still progressing as normal at that point. Are you going to try testing with FMU tomorrow morning to see? I really hope your lines get darker. That would just be awful if you've had another miscarriage. :(

Also, a +OPK could definitely be indicating pregnancy! So I wouldn't give up yet!

Blue - oh dear! Sorry you're not feeling well. I'm glad you managed to dtd. This could still be your month!

Sounds good to just see how you feel after the 1st as to whether you want more. :)

Crys - I'm so glad you said that about babysitting other people's kids because I've always thought that, but thought maybe that was just something I told myself to make myself feel better! haha.

I hope that brown EWCM was IB! That would be nice. That is sooo confusing that FF changed your ov date from that. How does that make sense at all? Wow. Sometimes I think these sites are more trouble than anything!

Lindsay - Ooh, 12-18 months before trying sounds much more reasonable. That would be the same with me! haha. I know - pregnancy brain is awful, right? I can't believe you're almost 10 weeks either. it seems like just yesterday you were 7 weeks! Wow! I hope your appt on thursday goes well and provides some good news. I understand not wanting to 'jinx' things by buying things. I don't believe in jinxing, but I probably won't buy any furniture until the 1st trimester is over. It doesn't really bother me to buy clothes early though.

No major symptoms for me today. Still a bit cranky, but that's it.

In most recent (TMI) news, on our way home from grocery-shopping tonight, I started to feel dripping like AF had started and I started getting cramps. I was sure AF had started (way too early - which was worrisome on a whole other level), but thankfully when I got home it was just a BUNCH of creamy CM. I know you can get cramps when pregnant, but these cramps seem very much like AF is just lurking around the corner. With my pregnancy my cramps were never this 'major' until I started bleeding. They aren't severe (like when I have AF), but they are more painful than they should be 3 days before AF!

Hmm...I don't know if I should be hopeful or very dismal right now!

Lit have you tested?i remember lots of creamy cm when I was pregnant! Xxx

Nina :hugs: I hope it's just dilute urine or a shy bean! You do hear of people who don't get a positive until after AF is due and then do go on to have healthy pregnancies, so don't give up hope. Even if it is not this month, I am sure your bfp is coming very soon.

Crys, any updates? I have no idea why FF would change it so much... doesn't make much sense to me! Your chart is looking really good though, your temps are nice and steady.

LL, creamy cm is a good sign!! Fingers crossed. I to, am wondering if you have tested :)

Blue, how are you feeling today? Hope you're on the mend :)

Aleeah, how are you doing today?

As for me, got my blood results (online) last night and my hcg did go down a bit.... from just over 138,000 to just over 136,000. Based on what I've read I'm going to try not to freak out just yet, relative to the total number it's not a big drop (only 1%). I'm hoping the GP isn't all doom and gloom when she calls because I'm managing okay right now.

You are one day from being 10 weeks. I bet that is the normal range of dropping at this point. They can start dropping beginning at 8 weeks, so that's most likely why OBs don't do hCG levels that late in the game. Your GP may not realize that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->