Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Lindsay - I agree with crys that there's nothing to worry about and that sounds very normal for being almost 10 weeks! Hopefully your doctor is aware of this and can reassure you of how normal this is. I assume you haven't had much more bleeding, and you already had another ultrasound, so your baby is clearly very healthy! At your dr's appointment, did your dr try to hear the baby's heartbeat at all?

Thanks everyone - I'm glad it seems like a good sign! I have not tested yet because I am a huge stickler about waiting until AF is due to test! So I am not testing until Monday. At the very earliest, if I cave it will be tomorrow. :p I have a freebie IC from my pre-seed package so I might be tempted to try that before using my expensive FRERs. Sorry to disappoint. ;) Hopefully I have some news soon...but I don't feel super hopeful.

What are you all doing for the weekend? We are having a slower weekend for once...no official plans yet. It's a cooler day. DH is still sleeping so I think I'm going to dash out and get us some Starbucks and then later in the day we have exciting plans of *brace yourself* having a cleanathon! ;) :happydance: Woohoo! haha...DH is going to clean the downstairs while I clean the upstairs and whoever gets done first will come help the other! Buahah. I am actually so excited because my house really needs a good clean.

Nina? Crys? Any more symptoms today? Have you tested again today yet?

Lindsay - I thought my chart was looking good and steady too. The other time I remembered it doing that was when I got pregnant with Brant, so I've been feeling good about that.

I decided to go ahead and put in all my information so FF could make an informed decision. :haha: I figured there was no reason to leave EWCM/spotting off yesterday just because it changed my dates. I need all that information on there. OF and FF both changed to CD14.

This morning, I have 4 faintly positive BFPs! I took one and put it on the shelf and couldn't remember how long it had been before I checked, so I forced myself to go again and tried another. Came up within the time limit. I don't know why I do this to myself, but since they are so faint, I feel I have to double check. I used another IC and then dug out a Wal-Mart 88 cent test. I can see the 2nd line on all of the tests at arm's distance. :happydance: I thought about keeping it to myself until AF would be due or I get a darker line, but I would burst!

Lindsay - I thought my chart was looking good and steady too. The other time I remembered it doing that was when I got pregnant with Brant, so I've been feeling good about that.

I decided to go ahead and put in all my information so FF could make an informed decision. :haha: I figured there was no reason to leave EWCM/spotting off yesterday just because it changed my dates. I need all that information on there. OF and FF both changed to CD14.

This morning, I have 4 faintly positive BFPs! I took one and put it on the shelf and couldn't remember how long it had been before I checked, so I forced myself to go again and tried another. Came up within the time limit. I don't know why I do this to myself, but since they are so faint, I feel I have to double check. I used another IC and then dug out a Wal-Mart 88 cent test. I can see the 2nd line on all of the tests at arm's distance. :happydance: I thought about keeping it to myself until AF would be due or I get a darker line, but I would burst!

Woot woot!

Crys - OMG THAT IS SO EXCITING! YAY FOR A POSITIVE! A positive is a positive, light or not! And especially if you're using ICs and walmart cheapies, it's not a big deal that they are faint at all...especially if you really are only 10DPO now. Are you just going to keep testing on ICs every day until you get a darker line? Or are you going to rush out and get a FRER? Oh man, I'm so excited! I knew your chart looked amazing!

I have quite a few ICs and a FRER in my closet. I'll probably not be strong enough to wait to use it. Lol. I'll see tomorrow what my willpower does.

Wow, Crys, that is sooo exciting!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! :) I thought your chart looked good with those level temps. That's what mine did on my first bfp too. I'm excited to hear your update tomorrow morning!!

LL, ahh, so you're going to keep us in suspense! Well, I'm looking forward to hearing your updates as they come :) The doctor didn't try the doppler on wednesday. The OB said she'd try it at my 10 week appointment though, so I'm hoping she can find it. We've got a lazy weekend planned. Took the dog out for a walk by the beach this morning, and just hanging around home for the afternoon. Enjoy your "cleanathon", hehe. Cleaning can be so gratifying sometimes :)

Woow !!! Sounds soo promising!! Let us see next one !! (I'm so nosey) I have my fingers for all of you in the two week wait! Xxx

Yes, pics would be great Crys :) I'm nosey too, lol.

Good news, doctor called and my levels went from about 111,000 on monday to 138,000 wednesday so she's not concerned about the small drop between weds and friday... said it was probably just stabilizing now :) I am a happy girl. Still getting a bit of light brown spotting here and there, but she wasn't worried about that either.... said it's probably just left over.

That's great news, Lindsay! What a relief!

Our house is sooo nice and clean now! It was hard work but I'm glad it's done. I feel so much more relaxed now.

What wonderful news, Lindsay!

It's hard to see in the pic, but here is the best one.

image.jpg

I am terrible at seeing faint lines, but I think I might almost see it?

I think I might have had a bit of spotting but I can't really tell because I'm wearing dark underwear ahah. So I'm probably out. :(

Sorry I've been missing girls, mad busy weekend and is continuing so! Just wanted to say a mega HUGE Congratulations!!! It was lovely to wake up to read about your BFP!! So pleased for you missy!! Those IC's for me were really light for days for some reason but the FRER's and Clearblue showed up much clearer so when you do them I'm sure it'll sink in more.

I'll try catching up on all the other posts later or tomorrow, good luck the rest of you, bring on more BFPs!xxxxxx

Thank you, all!

Hope you are enjoying your busy weekend, Aleeah!

LL - Do you usually spot before AF? Could be IB. I had just that one spot 2 days ago, and I never spot....except for my weird cycle last month, but that one was just strange all the way around.

How is everyone else doing?

Deleted my post. I'm sick, I'm allowed to think stupid stuff! ;)

What day did it have originally? It looks correct with your CM, OPKs, and temp rise.

What day did it have originally? It looks correct with your CM, OPKs, and temp rise.

I wore my dumb suit today. I don't know why I thought what I did. I deleted my post so others wouldn't know how clueless I am LOL!

Lol! We all have those days. I hope you feel better very soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->