Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

If y'all want to see them, I would love to show you the lines as they get darker. I just don't want to upset anyone. Please tell me if it does.

This is some info on ICs though for those of you who use them. These are from the same batch, ordered at the same time, but came in 2 separate ziplock bags. Used the exact same urine. I used one from each batch on 10 dpo too. Today, the first batch didn't get darker, but the 2nd batch did. Crazy how different they are.

And do you think the FRER is darker? I kinda think so, but I'm afraid I just might be biased.

Attachments

• IC12dpo.jpg
    IC12dpo.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
  • FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 9
Lindsay - Thanks...but I didn't even test today because my temps dropped today and I know AF is due later today so I figure there is no point wasting a test. I am disappointed but it hasn't fully hit me yet and likely won't until AF actually arrives.
It's good to know you've gotten a BFP from both the left and right ovary. :thumbup: I'm glad you're following the dr's advice to take it easy! And that is neat that you also have sunday-night dinners with your parents usually. :)

Nina - Yeah, my temps dropped today as well so I know I'm out too. :( I've heard that some people alternate ovaries every other month, but for some people it is completely random, so you might ovulate on one side for several months in a row, and then the other. So I wouldn't worry that you keep ovulating from the right and I am sure your right side does not have "bad eggs."

I am so sorry you are feeling so down and just want to give up. I know that the disappointment is so hard to bear, and it just doesn't seem fair. I wish there was a way to make you feel better, but there isn't. But you know you are fully capable of getting pregnant, so I am sure it will happen soon. Maybe your body just isn't quite ready yet after this last m/c but as soon as it finally is, it will get pregnant with your totally healthy rainbow-baby. I hope you can find a less stressful way to try this month, as I know the hoping and let-down is just too much already. It is also so depressing when everyone you are trying with is getting BFPs as well. Hopefully it can be some consolation that I am out this month as well. :S

It did not make it any better this morning seeing someone post on her FB page a picture of a guy with a baby and the wording went something like this
"A man is not complete until he has seen the baby he made"

MissyMoo - Welcome here. I am very sorry about your loss. :( I hope AF shows up soon so you can finally start to move on.

Blue - I have trouble with monitoring my cervix too. I can tell if it is hard, medium, or soft, but I CANNOT for the life of me tell between high, medium or low. I usually just say medium or low because it never really seems "high" to me. And I can never tell if it is open or closed.

That is so great that you feel some O pains...and even better that they're on your right side. ;) Good luck!

Crys - I think the second FRER is DEFINITELY darker. Congratulations and May 21 is a great due date. Mine would have been May 22 if I'd gotten pregnant this month, and I was quite looking forward to a nice May due date. So that will be nice for you! It doesn't bother me personally to see your BFPs. But that's just me...not sure how everyone else feels.

It doesnt upset me either im so glad to see them crys!! It looks like its getting darker to me too!! woowoohoo!!! <3 Congratulations!!! Im a may baby!!! Its such a magical month (apparently) ;)

Aleeah I hate meeting up with family after things like this happen! they think they are "helping" and "being supportive" and for me they usually always make me feel worse!!! Well done for getting through it !! I would struggle with the decision to ttc again!! ive seen rarer things happen. Its soo difficult!! <3 <3

I have managed the deed a couple of times and will try as well tonight! if i conceive then it will be made out of mucus and snot!! aha!!

Lit sorry for your temp drop!! such a crappy time of the month when its a bfn!!!

Moo- Why dont you see if you are ovulating as like aleeah you might be and then you might be able to tell when your next af might come!

xxx

Thank you, Ladies! I love seeing everyone's lines too. Who would've thought 2 little lines can be filled with so much hope?!

Aleeah - I would feel the same way you do. Worried about trying again for fear of it not working out but so frustrated watching O go by. I wish you luck in whatever you decide.

Aleeah, I can totally understand your conflicted feelings about trying again. It's hard to watch ovulation go by, and so hard to know what to do I'm sure! You hear all types of stores... there's a girl in the april rainbows thread who has had 4 back to back m/c and is now pregnant again and 10 weeks and everything appears to be good. I wish you all the best in whatever you decide to do. When in October is your appointment? If you decide to wait, at least you can be assured that it's not long to wait. Good luck with all your work stuff!

To be honest, I feel like I'm not really enjoying this pregnancy yet.... I'm mostly just a stress case, lol. I'm still spotting brown and worried that something is wrong. I had started to relax a bit after the ultrasound at 8 weeks, but then I had the bleeding and now I'm back to stress case again. I am looking forward to my appointment on thursday... and am hoping the OB may be able to shed some light on things. Or at least find the heartbeat.

Nice lines Crys!! The FRER is definitely darker today :) I can tell without even enlarging the picture. It doesn't bother me if you post them.

LL, sorry about the temp drop :( Stupid AF, when will she get the message that she's not welcome!! Hang in there hun! Your bfp is coming soon, I'm sure of it :)

I hope you can get some reassurance on Thursday and be able to enjoy your pregnancy soon.

Linds - thanks. I hope I get it VERY soon or I may snap.

It's so awful that you haven't been able to enjoy your pregnancy at all and have been forced to endure so much unnecessary stress. It is terrible that you are still spotting. You deserve a stress-free pregnancy! I hope your dr's appt provides a lot of reassurance and that you're able to hear the heartbeat. I'm sure you must be incredibly anxious. You are being very brave though, and you will soon be over the 'scary' part of pregnancy.

Thank you ladies and I'm so sorry for your losses too :hugs:

Crysshae - a huge congratulations to you :) sending you lots of sticky dust :dust:

When I fell pregnant with my little miss I used the CBFM (AMAZING) but I don't have any sticks at the minute. I'm going to order some and I plan to use them after my AF. I don't know how to tempt either. I usually go by EWCM but as I said I've had a lot of mucus so I wouldn't know.

Today I've had dull aches all morning, and I've had a few spots appear. I had 4 little spot if brown mucus when wiping (sorry tmi) but as I stand here and type I have sharp pains on my right side.
Today I also bought Agnus castus, I'm just at my wits end with AF and wanted to try something natural.
I've always ovulated on CD19 and obviously I'm way past that this cycle.

Wishing you all a lovely day :flower:

Helllo Ladies,

MissyMoo88 - I'm so sorry you've found yourself here, so sorry for your loss. I had a natural miscarriage back in May this year and still hadn't had AF 7 weeks after the m/c (passing the sac) but then suspected I ovulated week 8. I actually caught again that ovulation and fell pregnant with identical twins, unfortunately only to have a mmc again and a D&C 2 weeks ago. So based on if I hadn't falled pregnant again, I'd have had my period 10 weeks after my miscarriage. It's an excruciatingly long time to wait I know, I was ok until 7 weeks and then I started really freaking out. I went to the doctors at 7 weeks with no AF and was told I wouldn't get referred until it had been 12 weeks as my doctor, like yours, didn't want to give me anything due to hormone inbalance.

It'll happen. No amount of people telling me this helped me, it's impossible to move on unless your body moves on with you and so it's hard, so hard when AF doesn't show. My honest advice, stop worrying about it (I know easier said than done) but try and relax, I spent a weekend pampering myself and shopping and not researching or anything and lo and behold I ovulated. I feel bad for you, I know how hard it is but I also want to reassure you it happened for me, it will happen for you

Thank you for your message, it means a lot.

I'm so sorry to hear of your losses :hugs:

I'm so frustrated with the lack of AF. I keep trying to tell myself this is my body's way of preparing for a healthy pregnancy but still have them times were I feel weak. We are car shopping this week so maybe that will help take my mind off things :)

I saw your having tests at the doctors? I think I must have missed your post on that. I hope all is ok with that x

Thank you, Missy. I hope your spotting and pain means either O or AF, so your next cycle can start.

(In this post please remember that i live on a very very small island )

So today!! I went to discuss my nursing job option on the islands with boss lady!!! (Who just so happens to be the islands midwife/health visitor person). So yes thats right my boss would be the one too look at all my private areas in case of childbirth!!! AWKWARRRD!!!:dohh::haha: So the reason i have been avoiding getting my hormone levels checked is that i didnt want my boss or anyone really knowing we are trying to conceive again... however today after all the work talk we where left alone in the office and i awkwardly introduced the subject of ttc... lol She took it well (i dont know why she wouldnt... she is like the only family i have here). So i then introduced that we have been trying since wee lost the boys 7 months ago with no success. (shes one of the people that say "enjoy yourself before you try again). However she was great.. asked all relevant questions and knows exactly how i feel about not telling ANYONE if and when i fall pregnant. So she is coming round to my house on Sunday to take my bloods so that i dont have to be seen at the doctors surgery .... I now have to cook her dinner but thats AOK with me haha!! :happydance:

Balls maybe started rolling?

:thumbup:

That's great, Blue! I'm glad she was understanding and willing to help you address your concerns.

Hopefully it will see the beginnings of a pregnancy instead lol xxx

I'm doing well. I get that ridiculously hungry feeling that is almost nausea if I don't eat soon enough, but then after I eat, I have nausea for sure. That's been going on since that first day I felt sick all day, 6 dpo I think. Other than that and visiting the restroom more often, everything is good.

Bought my first ClearBlue Conception Indicators since they sell them here now. :happydance: Got 1-2 weeks this morning.

Your temp went down again. Do you think ovulation is today?

i dont feel any cramps or anything today but got a peak fertily thing on my stick so im not sure whats happening... thinking if it is its latish is it not cd 16? or if its tomorro it will be cd 17 !! xxx

It's normal for it to be a day or two off each month. Your illness may have delayed it a little too, but with all those peaks, sounds like your body is still determined to make it work.

I hope so ! Trying to stop coughing after sex to stop spermies escaping! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"