Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Thank you, Blue. I am getting new tests today. My sister is picking them up for me. Lol! I asked her not to tell anyone I'm this crazy. :wacko:

Your temp didn't drop that much. I would think FF will confirm O for you tomorrow.

Blue - I agree with Crys. It still looks like you ovulated when you thought you did. Temps don't always spike straight up - just as long as they stay elevated for 3 days it confirms O, and yours definitely still seem elevated. Sorry you're in a bad mood. I am feeling pretty done with this TTC business too, so it sucks. It's hard to be cheery these days!

Linds - Glad you're feeling so happy and relieved now.

Crys - I wouldn't worry about it. Have you taken a test with your doctor yet to confirm everything? I am sure it takes a long time for the lines to get darker, and you should definitely use FMU this early on. You're still very early on, and I'm sure everything is fine. Are you still feeling nauseous and emotional? Those are always good signs... :hugs: I am so sorry you're stressed about this. It's an awful place to be in, I know.

AFM, nothing really to report. I am stressing because a wedding we have to go to on Sept. 21st is going to mess with our BDing schedule. I'm going to have to either skip a day and possibly miss my most fertile days, or I'll have to BD in a smaller than 24-hour increment and possibly waste sperm. Eek! I'll have to play it by ear based on OPKs on that day and such...I guess.

Thanks LL. I haven't made an appointment with my doctor yet. She is over an hour away, so it's not feasible to get regular levels done unless needed.

May be too nosy, but why would going to the wedding interfere with your BD schedule?

Thanks Blue :) I also agree with Crys, that's just a small dip in temps, FF will probably confirm ovulation tomorrow... it looks to me like it was CD 16 or CD17.

Crys, you're not crazy, I think that's normal, lol. That's good you're getting some new tests that aren't the IC's, that should help reassure you :)

LL, hopefully the wedding won't interfere too much... also, as they say, every other day is usually just fine so if you can do the 20th and 22nd you should cover all your bases right?

Crys - We can't dtd before the wedding because that would break the 24-hour rule (I work til 5 pm every day so Friday the earliest we'll be able to BD is around 6 pm). Then I'll be at the wedding all day (dh will actually be at a conference), and we won't be home til after midnight (aka Sunday). Hence, no BDing that day, or at least not until very very late, technically Sunday. :(

That sucks your doctor is so far away! I hope you get the reassurance of dark lines soon.

Lindsay - Thanks. I know "they say" that, but I am too much of a perfectionist to only do every other day. :nope: That seems to be leaving way too much to chance! And I am expecting to ovulate either on the 21st or 22nd, making the 21st possibly the most fertile day of my entire cycle. :( This is really getting me down. I am hoping maybe I'll ovulate later than usual and then it won't matter if I skip a day. But that is very unlikely. :(

Oh, I see. It doesn't hurt to skip or day or get more in one day every now and again. If you look at my chart, you'll see the last time we DTD was 3 days before O this time. I thought I was out, but all that extra EWCM this month apparently did its job along with the grace of God.

That is amazing that you still got pregnant even just doing it 3 days before O! That's definitely good to know, as I often feel like there's zero chance unless we BD every single day. I guess I feel like that because even when we have perfect timing we still don't get pregnant, so I can't help but wonder how much worse it would be if we didn't have perfect timing?

We will probably just end up BDing late that night...and then on Sunday to get back on track we will only have an 18 hour gap or so. I suppose that could work, especially if the 21st is O day.

Lit- could you not bd late that's night and late the night after ? Then that leaves a 24 hour gap. Do it the day before as well and then you will be covered xxx

LL, I agree with the others, I think friday, and then late after the wedding should have you covered :) I think the little swimmers are stronger than we think. Both times I've had a bfp we dtd every other day, and then the day of the positive opk (if it didn't fall on one of the "every other days").

Blue, you've got crosshairs!! :) Hope you're feeling a little better today hun :hugs:

Crys, Aleeah, Nina, how are you ladies doing?

As for me, I woke up hungry this morning and I didn't take any diclectin (anti nausea) last night :)

Woohoo linds hehe! I always found eating something as soon as I got up helped keep the sickness away. Until the sickness got out of control haha. I feel fine today :) 3dpo! When did u all start testing ? ( not in the next week for me) no really feeling anything. Lol although not expecting to hahaM xxx

Lol, yep, it's a small victory. Hopefully it continues! Hubby's getting on my case about eating more because apparently I've lost 5 lbs in the last 3 weeks... he even bought an ice cream cake yesterday, lol.

When are you planning to start testing? I hope this is it for you!

I'm not sure. When did you positive show?

Hopefully that's it beginning to go now! Xxx

10 dpo this time. Last time I had bfn and 10 dpo and didn't test again until 13 dpo which was positive.

Yay for being hungry, Lindsay, and having such a sweet hubby!

I started testing this time way too early, since my ovulation date was off at first. Got my first positive at 10 dpo, and with my 4-year-old too. I hope this month is your month, Blue!

I'm feeling hungry constantly today and have that icky starving feeling if I don't eat within minutes. An IC was actually darker today, not by much, but darker. But the FRER/Answer tests are not as dark as control. I don't even know if they are any darker at all. The line is there. It comes up quickly, however lightly, and turns into a nice line, but I would've thought they would be way darker by now. :shrug:

How are you, LL and Nina?

Blue - I could probably BD late Sunday night, but it still wouldn't be quite 24 hours because I can't stay up that late on a week night. :haha: Do you think a couple hours would make a difference?

Also, congrats on having O confirmed! That must feel good to finally have out of the way. It is always such a relief when it is done. I'm usually so relieved that I don't even symptom spot for 4 days or so! haha.

I've always waited to test until 14DPO, until this time I caved at 12DPO which did not help since not preg. :(

Linds - Ok, thanks. Hopefully I can keep myself awake for that late-night BDing session! We actually never BD right before bed. We're always way too exhausted. So this will be an adventure. ;) ahhaah.

That's wonderful that you finally woke up hungry without taking diclectin! A good sign indeed and hopefully a good way to gain those 5 lbs back. That is SO cute that your hubby is on you to eat more/gain weight. He is such a caring husband! And take advantage of it now...because he just gave you permission to eat to your heart's content and not give it a second look, so enjoy. ;)

Crys - The constant hungry feeling is a really good sign! I hope you're following your body's signs and eating very regularly and not letting that icky starving feeling plague you at all! If your IC was darker today, that's definitely a good sign. I think it's time to calm down and put the POAS tests away! You are definitely p-r-e-g-g-o!

AFM, I am very bored of waiting around for AF to leave. Gag. This is the most boring part of the cycle! DH and I went to 2 movies last night back-to-back. DH was super excited about it, but I had to drink a huge thing of Pepsi just to stay awake. It was fun, though.

Yesterday my co-worker who is pregnant (who I thought I'd be bump buddies with) got her gender scan and found out she's having a girl. Finding out didn't necessarily bother me, but I did not like it. I am happy for her that she's having a girl like she wanted, but it just makes it so much more real that she is really pregnant and still progressing, and I am left behind. I didn't get sad or anything...just blah. Like, I'm so tired of being left behind. I wouldn't have been at my gender scan yet, but at least I'd be in my 2nd trimester. :(

I don't think an hour or two would make much of a difference for one night. Your still getting million and millions in their !

Well I might start testing at 10po haha!

When did you start feeling things like back ache or cramps and things ? Xxx

I show I started have AF type cramps in my back - I guess most would call that the backache but it reminded me of period cramps - at 6 dpo. They have been on and off throughout the day ever since.

Thank you mrs. Get my bloods done tomorrow which will help tell if I'm with any chance! Haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->