Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

I'm so so sorry Crysshae. I haven't been on here for a while and I feel so sad for you. I hope it is just a false alarm though, like the others have said, so many women bleed but everything's still ok. I'm praying for you xx

Lindsay, hope the bleeding stops completely, I can only imagine how daunting it is to have it but I've no doubt it'll stop soon enough and you can relax a bit more.

Nina, sorry you've been a bit down recently. It's upsetting to hear someone's having a baby they hadn't necessarily wanted but you'll get there too, no doubt of that.

Blue - hope this will be your cycle. Sending you tonnes of baby dust xx

Literati - I'm sure the baby dancing you've got planned will be more than enough. Hubby and me had the biggest argument because he didn't want to have sex more than 2 days in a row and I didn't think it would happen for us based on that but when we fell pregnant I realised it was enough. It's still so possible, odds are in your favour.

I'm still ok, looking forward to having answers in October. We had another slip up with no protection recently but definitely back to it now!!xx

Blue - Your chart is looking quite good now! It may be a bit rocky but it's headed in a very upward direction so that is a very good thing.

Nina - Not that I don't understand crazy thoughts...but I really think the thought that you have an ectopic pregnancy could not be right. I am sure you would still be getting positives if that were the case. Sometimes I get creamy CM before I get my EWCM. It's nothing to worry about. If you're really worried maybe you should see a doctor.

The wedding is this Saturday, the 21st (possibly O day or the day before, which is why it seems so crucial). We should be able to do it late that night so I suppose it's not such a harm to wait 29-31 hours between BDing...but I get a bit obsessed with my timing! :p

Aleeah - Thanks, that is comforting. It is hard to convince yourself that anything less than perfect timing will do! But as long as we're doing it regularly I suppose there should be lots of swimmers in there already. Is your appointment in early October at least? I am getting so eager to hear how that goes. Hopefully you're still safe with that little slip-up! :hugs: It is good to hear from you.

How is everyone else?

CD8 for me. We BDed last night and will again tomorrow. No signs of EWCM or anything yet.

Nina i sometimes get creamy cm before O as well!! Dont worry about it :D I also sometimes get positives really early on but then they go and then the proper oens come.

Aleeah Its soo nice to hear from you !! Some cheaky bding is allowed ! Im sure you wont have to worry !! Cant wait for Oct for you so you can get some answers!

Crys how are you? has bleeding stopped? Still thinking about you loads!! <3

I dont know if i feel crampy things or if its wind... :blush::haha: I also dont know if my boobs are sore or if its my chest thats sore.... :dohh:

xxx

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I'm so glad I have y'all to talk to.

I'm doing okay. Yes, still bleeding. Feels like a normal period but more crampy than usual.

Called today and left a message for my doctor's nurse to see if she has any suggestions.

Fingers crossed for you, Blue!

Good luck, Nina and LL.

I hope you're doing well, Lindsay and Aleeah.

Blue - I know what you mean. Sometimes I think my boobs only get sore because I'm checking so often if they're sore! ahaha

Crys - :hugs: I hope your dr's nurse can give you some good advice. Glad to hear you're doing relatively "okay."

Grr, I just typed a whole message and then lost it :dohh:

Nina, I get creamy cm before ewcm quite often as well... I don't think it's anything to worry about. I hope you feel better soon!

Aleeah, it's nice to hear from you and I'm glad to hear you're at least "okay". October is only 2 weeks away so not long to wait for your appointment now :)

LL, I'm sure 29 - 31 hours between bd will be no problem at all... as Aleeah said, the odds are in your favour :) Those sperm are tougher than we think

Blue, your chart is looking really nice! I hope those symptoms are good signs too ;)

Crys, I'm glad to hear you're at "okay" :hugs: Have you talked to DH yet? Hopefully your doctors nurse will have some insight for you. Look after yourself!

I'm doing alright. I've been feeling a little better the last couple days (less nausea and more hungry) which is a really welcome relief! Spotting is pretty much gone again too. Just occasionally getting a very light brown/tan tinged discharge when I wipe. Hopefully it stays that way... I can handle that without freaking out too much, lol. I've got an appointment with internal medicine at the womens hospital tomorrow - shouldn't be a very eventful appointment though, just a check in with how things are going I think. I hope everyone has a nice evening, or morning, depending on the time zone :)

Hi Lindsay! I hope your appointment with internal medicine goes well tomorrow! Good to hear you're starting to feel better... as you well should be at 11 weeks! Your pregnancy is going by so quickly for me (although I'm sure for you it is going a lot slower). You're going to be out of your first trimester before you know it! I really do hope all your bleeding is behind you.

Hey linds hope your appt goes well today!

I think the symptoms are all in my head! And my temp took a dive down again this morning. Think Monday will be a start of another trying month! :dohh::cry:

LL, you're right, it's going a lot slower for me, lol. I find I'm getting more anxious as I approach 12 weeks and the time when we found out everything went wrong last time. I know it's irrational, and this baby has grown past where the other one stopped, but the anxiety is still there.... just trying to focus on other things.

Blue, perhaps it's an implantation dip? 7 dpo is a good day for that ;) I've still got my fingers crossed for you!

My appointment went well, she's just referring me back to see my gastroenterologist (blah, more appointments!). I've had a few abdominal surgeries in the past (due to crohns disease) and I've been having some problems the last few days that I think are scar tissue related, and she just wants to make sure it's not increased disease activity. I'm quite sure it's not and didn't think the re-referral was necessary, but she seems to think it's a good idea, so I will go. Better safe than sorry I guess. I hope everyone is having a good day.

The anxiety is totally understandable even if it's "irrational." It makes total sense you'd be anxious about the time that you found out the bad news last time. :( At least this time you have so much more confirmation that your baby is doing well. It's all going to be okay! :hugs:

Hopefully you are right and there is no more increased disease activity!

LL, thanks :) I'm trying not to let it bug me too much. I'm actually quite certain it's not increased disease activity - I've had this since I was 6 years old and am very familiar with what a flare up feels like, and this doesn't feel like a flare up so I'm sure I'll be fine.

How are you doing? Any ovulation signs yet?

Blue, your temps went right back up again... chart is looking good :)

Crys, how are you doing?

How's everyone else doing?

Doing okay. One day at a time.

Lindsay - I completely understand your anxiety. I'm glad this little one has made it further so you can have some peace with that. I hope you get some relief soon from your Crohn's/surgery issues.

Blue - Loving that chart! Fingers crossed!

LL and Nina - I guess you'll be getting started soon. Good luck catching that egg!

I dont feel pregnant or anything and my temp will likley dip as it has been doing. Dont feel wny symptoms or signs and havent and probably wont test.

Hows everyone ? Its been quiet here lately.

Xxxx

Well...I hope all those not feelings are because you are pregnant. :flower:

Haha. I wish but i just kniw that its not my month this month.

No wierd feelings in womb area no breast tenderness. No extra tiredness. Nothing. Whos next for sign spotting where are you all in your cycles? Xxx

Lol. Stranger things have happened. I don't think anyone is at sign spotting stage. The other 3 of us are in the first half of their cycles.

Just got a call from my doctor. She asked that I wait for 2 cycles to begin trying again as she wants to check my day 21 progesterone next month.

Lindsay - I am doing okay. I am very grumpy today for some reason. I am confused by my symptoms this cycle so far. My CP is high and soft (or medium?) but I have not had any EWCM. Yesterday I had some watery and today I haven't really had anything (but yesterday's watery didn't show up til the afternoon, so it still could). I'm feeling uncertain about whether or not to BD today. I wanted to do it every other day until EWCM, but now I'm confused since I've only had watery. Is watery as good as I'm going to get this cycle? Or is my body still gearing up for EWCM maybe tomorrow? I don't want to get DH all worn out with a BD marathon if I'm not going to O for several days, but if I am going to O on Sat or Sun, I definitely want to BD tonight. Ah, such a conundrum!

Crys - Good for you. One day at a time is all you can do. :hugs: I'm glad your doctor is going to check your cd21 levels! That is good she is being proactive.

and thanks!

Blue - Sometimes NOT feeling pregnant is the biggest sign. And your chart still looks good despite the see-saw ish pattern. I hope you are wrong and that this is your month!

I am just gearing up for O sometime soon. I'm on CD 10 day. Haven't had a positive OPK yet though.

It certainly has been quiet around here lately!

Nina - are you doing okay out there?

Your still rather early so to or could be a Ewcm day! I know your confusion on whether to bd tonight or not. Maybe wait till tomorrow ?

Crys soo glad your hanging in there. Have you Hubbie decided whether to go back TTC? Good that your getting levels checked though! Hope your getting a lot of support.

I'll wait a day or two and maybe try test... See how I feel. Not really bothered about POAS haha

Nina how are you ?
Aleeah what have you been doing with yourself lately?
Moo and linds how are you both doing ?

:flower:

Yeah, we talked. He is still willing to try. Said he just doesn't like seeing me upset and let down. And I don't think I could give up that easily just yet. I was just emotional the other day and arguing with myself.

No need to POAS early if it is not calling you. Leave it and wait and see like you want to do. We will feed our addictions during our TWWs. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->