Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Lol it helps not to pee on a stick because I have ran out haha!

I love your girls you always make me have a little giggle to myself!

Xxx

Crysshae- that is such a cute icon!

Lindsay- Time is FLYING! Wow, 11 weeks already!

Blue, I had no symptoms other than bloating. I have more pregnancy symptoms when I'm not pregnant LOL! :wacko:
Do not POAS yet, I know- easier said than done, but it's still way too early!

LL- Watery is good! It's the next best after EWCM. Do you always get EWCM? Have you been doing it every other day until today? I'd say keep with the every other day until +OPK.

My cycle seems wonky as well. After pretty dark OPK last week they went all blank. cervix is high and medium, but CM is a bit creamy.
I'm still iffy about doing it every other day, so I think we're going with every 36 hours LOL, compromise ;) Plus, if I'm going with my morning sex myth, so the next 36 hours will be Saturday morning, when I should be getting a +OPK. Confusing, right? ;)

Waw your so organised nina! I would have even thought about 36hr thing!

Lol I felt 'PREGNANT' last time lol xxx

Thanks, everyone. My body answered my own question by giving me a good dollop of EWCM this afternoon. I don't have a +OPK yet, but I often only get one positive, so that is why I prefer to rely on EWCM instead since that usually ensures I get the 3 days prior to ovulation covered. I guess we will be BDing tonight then! I'm so curious whether I will ov on Sat or Sunday. Since I always switch back and forth between CD12 and CD13, my body always has me guessing!

Blue - Good that you're not too eager yet to POAS. It's more relaxing to hold off, I think. And just because you felt pregnant last time doesn't mean you will this time! Every pregnancy is different. :) How early did you find out last time?

Crys - That is great news that you are still going to keep trying. I am glad that is something both you and your hubby can feel good about. It is totally understandable that you were very emotional before and were considering not trying anymore. :hugs:

Nina- Thanks. I do *always* get at least one day of ewcm, and often 3 or 4 days of it... so ya. The cycle I got preg, I had a shocking 5 days of it! I guess I really was extra fertile that cycle. :p

That is so weird about your cycle! Strange that it would give you an almost-positive OPK last week and now thing? Perhaps your urine was too concentrated when you tested and it gave a false positive? 36 hours sounds like you'll definitely have your bases covered! Great plan! buahah. Enjoy your BDing! I hope you get your +OPK when you think! I am somewhat expecting a +OPK tomorrow, but who knows.

Blue, don't count yourself out too soon! I've heard tonnes of people say that the only pregnancy "symptom" they had was no symptoms.

LL, glad to hear your body made things clearer for you :) I hope you catch that egg! Hopefully you get a positive opk tomorrow too!

Crys, glad to hear you're going to try again. Also good that your doctor is going to do some blood work to check your progesterone - certainly won't hurt!

Nina, sounds like you have a good plan too :) Good luck catching the egg!! Is your DH cooperative? Mine does not like the idea of scheduled BD - it took him a while to get used to it, and he complained a lot, lol

I'm doing alright. Morning sickness has been a lot more manageable the last few days, but now I have heartburn (which I much prefer to nausea, so I'm not complaining, lol). I'm going for part one of the prenatal screening blood test tomorrow... I was kinda on the fence about having it done, but hubby feels strongly that we should. Hopefully everything will come back low risk, but we won't find out for a while because apparently they don't send the tests back until after you have the second part done which isn't until around 15 weeks.

Lindsay - I'm glad your nausea is getting a little bit better! It sucks you're experiencing heart burn now, but I'm glad that you prefer that to nausea. Good luck with the prenatal screening tests. I don't think I'll get those done, but I haven't discussed it with dh yet so who knows. I am sure everything will come back healthy and normal, but it will be a little difficult waiting several weeks for the results, I'm sure! You are almost out of the first trimester already! So excited for you and can't wait to hear every little joyful experience throughout your pregnancy. I have been obsessed with pregnancy for a few years now and I really just can't wait to experience it - morning sickness and all. :(

Lindsay, DH is strangely on board with timing. When I asked him about it he just got very serious (he NEVER is) and said he really wants it to work this month. Poor guy. I just really want to give him a pudgy little baby to love.

I'm also all for the prenatal screening tests. I talked about it with DH, and we're both against AFT, which for some strange reason almost every other woman here runs to get. The prenatal blood tests they give are just as good. Maybe they cost a bit more (under 35 AFT costs a fortune as well, so what's they difference) but I'll be getting them the minute I can. I don't want any more surprises.
Everything will probably come back fine- I'm sure of it. Week 15 will be here so fast!
We also already had genetic screening and everything came back OK. Do these tests also check for genetic disorders?

Nina whats aft?

Glad sickness is away linds!

Woo for Ewcm lit haha ! Xxx

Aww duh:dohh: yeah we do have those here... Me being stupid sorry haha.
I would have the blood tests done but never that I don't think! It increases the chance of miscarriage does it not? I didn't even get the blood tests the last time.

Xxx

It does increase a chance of miscarriage. I don't know why so many women are urged to do it. Hospitals here get a lot of money for all these tests- and the answer may lie there!
If I had a high probability for downs I might take it- but these new blood tests can also detect downs syndrome.

Yeah if I had a high possibility I might but I wouldn't do anything if my baby was downs anyway. I'd be happy no matter. My baby will be my baby ! Xxxx

I poas i poas !! I caved and just left the house and forgot bout it. Wasnt fmu though. Shouldnt have done it xxx

Lindsay - I live on Tums in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters. Heartburn always gets me even when morning sickness doesn't. I'm glad it's easier on you than morning sickness. All your tests will be normal! The blood test at 12 weeks here also tells you the sex of the baby. Does the one you're having do that?

LL - Yay for EWCM! I'm glad your body decided to quit confusing you. Good luck!

Nina - Great plan! Glad your DH is on board. Fingers crossed for you!

Blue - :coffee: waiting :winkwink:

I would never have an amniocentesis either...unless it was an absolute necessity.

LL, you're so sweet. I am very much looking forward to hearing all about your pregnancy too... I'm sure it will be soon :)

Nina, I'm glad to hear your DH is on board and you don't have to argue about it, that makes things easier. I really hope this is your month. I was also going to ask what aft was, but now that I see what it is, I would also never have that... unless it was absolutely necessary. That's strange that lots of women want to. The blood tests I'm doing check for risk for downs, trisomy 18 and open neural tube defects, but they don't tell you for sure.... just risk level.

Crys, yep, I've been going through a lot of tums the last couple days, lol. Nope, this blood test won't tell us the gender.... gotta wait for my 18 - 20 week ultrasound for that (well the doctors appointment after because the tech isn't allowed to tell). Still undecided on whether or not we will find out. Last time I didn't want to, but for some reason after the m/c I think I do want to find out. Did you find out the genders of your kids?

Blue... are you back yet??

Lindsay, I think we're talking about the same blood test. It's quite new here. It's for chromosome abnormalities as well. Given my crappy pregnancy past I'll be doing it. Not that if anything comes back positive I'll be able to do anything about it. Hell, I just want to make it to 10 weeks to be able to do it :(

Crys- Where are you from again?

Blue- How on earth are you going to make it through the day?! Go PO-another-S!

I did find out the genders of my kids. I can't wait that long! Lol. Although I always knew before the scan, even the twins and which side they were on, having used the ring test to check their heartbeats, and it was always right. Yes, I'm that crazy lady. :haha:

Nina - I live in Texas in the United States.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->