Waiting for AF after M/C, anyone else? OCBM

Blue - Wheatgrass is full of anti-oxidants, vitamins, folic acid (contains 1130 mcg of folic acid per 100g!), and chlorophyll. However, just for first 14 days of cycle though. Also, for some women it's no good if they have blood clotting disorder.

Aleeah - Yowzers, that's a strong positive! And further darkening seems a bit wrong if it's just left from the mc....Would be great if it was a new and surprising pg! Good luck with your tests

Cryss - Sorry to hear you've got to wait around to test levels etc before you can try again. So, AF can't come soon enough...weird when it gets reversed.

Nina - Sorry to hear you're feeling down in the dumps. At least after blood test you'll know one way or the other! xx

LL - pumpkin cheeskae sounds amazing, saw a recipe for butternut squash icecream recently which i may try out in the icecream maker.

For myself - I have been spotting continuously since AF ended on Sunday. It's brown blood, not much of it, but getting on my nerves. Really just want to go back to normal here.

Aleeah have you tried a digi test ? Did doc have any more suggestions? Well my cake tastes amazing but looks like a 5 year old made it....I never said I was any good at it but it's full of all the stuff OH loves! Haha I just wish he would hurry up and come home from work now....

Linny thanks for informing me hehe! Might look into it. Sorry about spotting! Sometimes that happens to me ! Hopefully it goes soon and you can get straight back to baby dancing! Hehe.

Nina hope today is a bit brighter for you and blood tests come apback with a good wee suprise.

Crys I hope this cycle goes quick! Have you been up to anything else? How are the rest of he kids?

Lit how are you? Xxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDSAY AND BLUE'S OH!!!

:cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake: :cake:

Aleeah - If your hCG was going down that fast and you had a faint positive, I'm having a hard time believing it's leftovers.... Like the others, I'm beginning to wonder if this is your surprise, not trying, healthy, take home baby. Make sure you tell them about everything at your appointment today so they can find out.

Linny - It took forever for me to get back to normal after my first miscarriage too. Spotting, heavy flow, spotting for days. You'll get there.

Nina - I'm so sorry AF got you. :hugs: :hugs:

How is everyone else doing?

Linnypops - (I love your online name by the way!!) I always get brown blood too after AF, it's like an extra kick as I get heavy period's too. I hope it's gone soon so you can get back to proactive duties of baby making! It's always my favourite time, as it's the least stressfull bit before the 2WW takes over, enjoy it!

Blue - I love that you think a 5 year old made it, a girl after my own heart!! I do ALL the cooking at home but hubby does all the plating up, he thinks I either slop it on the plate or go overboard with portions! My arguement always is, it's not what it looks like but what it tastes like that matters, so glad your cake's yummy! What time will he be home from work? Are you still in action mode?!

Crysshae - That little birthday cake man is so cute! (also cute because he has cake!) How are you doing?? I feel like I've missed so much and I don't know how you are?xxx

So I don't quite know where to start... they told us there was no chromosome issue with the twins and they don't know why I had the miscarriage. They also told us they were boys, which made us quite sad but it's ok, just wasn't meant to be.

I've had blood tests done to see if it's the natural killer cell issue and was meant to have a 3D ultrasound along with uterus tests but before that they did an abdominal scan... and there was a teeny tiny little yolk sac. So apparently the withdrawal method isn't a good method at all...!! I'm only 4-5 weeks and they want to scan me in 2 weeks and then every week until I hit 12 weeks but for this moment I'm pregnant again. I don't think it'll sink in at all, not until I know it's ok. There's a strong pattern, I miscarry at 7-8 weeks, and chances are I will again, as I haven't and can't do anything medically to make the situation better at the moment BUT ladies it's the first time I've had a scan that didn't end in sad tears... xxxxx

I'm too down and emotional right now to reply to everyone, but just wanted to respond to Aleeah's beautiful news:

Congratulations on being pregnant again! I know you must be so scared and it wasn't how you planned, but miracles do happen and I am hoping and praying that somehow this baby will be ok. I am happy for you that you are getting so much medical attention and they will monitor you so closely. Also, at least they will do some bloodwork and you can know for sure what's going on. Hopefully nothing is wrong and you will never again have another miscarriage. But I must say, you have the easiest time getting pregnant I have ever heard of! Which I know is no consolation, but at least if they can 'fix' whatever is going on to cause your miscarriages, you will have no trouble conceiving in the future.
:hugs: We will all help you through this journey as best as we can! You are amazing!

AFM - I am having the world's worst period. I am passing more clots than I ever did when I miscarried. Today I was late for work because in a matter of a few seconds I passed a huge 5-inch-long clot which got all over my clothes. I have cramps and I feel like crying and I don't know what is wrong with me that is causing such heavy, clotty periods. I am starting to worry that there is something seriously wrong and that I am now infertile.

I read everyone else's messages but can't handle replying. Hope you have a good day.

I'm too down and emotional right now to reply to everyone, but just wanted to respond to Aleeah's beautiful news:

Congratulations on being pregnant again! I know you must be so scared and it wasn't how you planned, but miracles do happen and I am hoping and praying that somehow this baby will be ok. I am happy for you that you are getting so much medical attention and they will monitor you so closely. Also, at least they will do some bloodwork and you can know for sure what's going on. Hopefully nothing is wrong and you will never again have another miscarriage. But I must say, you have the easiest time getting pregnant I have ever heard of! Which I know is no consolation, but at least if they can 'fix' whatever is going on to cause your miscarriages, you will have no trouble conceiving in the future.
:hugs: We will all help you through this journey as best as we can! You are amazing!

AFM - I am having the world's worst period. I am passing more clots than I ever did when I miscarried. Today I was late for work because in a matter of a few seconds I passed a huge 5-inch-long clot which got all over my clothes. I have cramps and I feel like crying and I don't know what is wrong with me that is causing such heavy, clotty periods. I am starting to worry that there is something seriously wrong and that I am now infertile.

I read everyone else's messages but can't handle replying. Hope you have a good day.

Thank you just taking it one step as it comes. I know, I'm so grateful we do fall so easily, it's the bit after falling pregnant that has now scared the life out of us but we are lucky, so lucky.

I'm sorry your period's bad, I can't remember what mine were like after previous miscarriages but I have read they can be different after having a miscarriage. Have you considered going to the doctor's so they can do further checks etc? Also, you don't have bleeding inbetween periods do you??

I'm sorry again, sending you lots of hugs :hugs: and hoping things slow down soon xx

Aleeah - I knew it! I know it's scary, but I must say Congratulations! anyway. No chromosomal abnormalities is a good thing. Did they say once the get the tests back that, if you do have natural killer cells, they can give you something to keep this pregnancy healthy?? And will they rush the tests to get to it that much sooner since you are pregnant already?

The withdrawal method is good if your hubby doesn't have any preejaculation leakage and doesn't withdraw too late. We have used the withdrawal method for years, and it works perfectly for us. But a lot of men have that leakage, and you can get pregnant with that.

LL - I think you should think about getting checked out if you have lots of clots during your period, especially since they are so large. A healthy period really should have no clots, just small strings of tissue here and there, but mostly blood.

Aleeah - I knew it! I know it's scary, but I must say Congratulations! anyway. No chromosomal abnormalities is a good thing. Did they say once the get the tests back that, if you do have natural killer cells, they can give you something to keep this pregnancy healthy?? And will they rush the tests to get to it that much sooner since you are pregnant already?

The withdrawal method is good if your hubby doesn't have any preejaculation leakage and doesn't withdraw too late. We have used the withdrawal method for years, and it works perfectly for us. But a lot of men have that leakage, and you can get pregnant with that.

LL - I think you should think about getting checked out if you have lots of clots during your period, especially since they are so large. A healthy period really should have no clots, just small strings of tissue here and there, but mostly blood.

Thank you Crysshae, I'm trying to be optimistic but it's hard at the moment, I'm also not worrying, just feeling a little blank I guess, think the shock's not left me.

Annoyingly they won't be getting the tests back sooner but I think if they come back with an issue they'll get me straight in. I've now got my doctor's mobile number, so no doubt I'll be texting like crazy asking about the results!

We honestly can't believe it's happened, neither of us understands how. We had a half joking half serious chat about it being someone else's!! :haha: But it makes sense about the pre leakage, I had never thought of that, makes me wonder how we haven't conceived all these years we weren't trying to too.

The weird thing is I have no symptoms but I guess that might be because they're all fuzzled in my head. I don't know what it's like to be either way anymore... :wacko:

xxxx

Aleeah, first of all CONGRATULATIONS on the new pregnancy!!! I really hope this is your surprise take home baby :) I'm really glad they're going to keep a close eye on you. That's good news that it's not a chromosome issue :) When will you get the results of the natural killer cell test?

Linny, I hope the spotting goes away soon so you can get back to normal!

Crys, thank you for the birthday wishes :) I'm feeling rather sorry for myself that I've got a long day at work... at least there will be cake at the end of it, lol. How are you doing today?

LL, I'm sorry AF is so rough this month :hugs: I also kinda think you may want to run that by the doctor... I don't think clots that big are normal. Hang in there hun, I hope your day gets a least a little better!

Hi I've been thread stalking a little while... I'm waiting for af after ectopic,not MC,so didn't really feel qualified to post! But just wanted to say congratulations Aleeah wonderful news for you,sending much positivity your way.hope you didn't mind me dropping in ladies x

I never have bleeding between periods, no. I will probably mention the clotting next time I talk to my doctor. She was supposed to call back about other bloodwork results this week so maybe I can ask then. Although now I feel extra worried since everyone is so alarmed. Which does not feel great. Always before I was on the pill though I have had intensely heavy periods. The clotting is new but I have read that if you have really heavy periods the anti-coagulants in your system just don't have time to work their magic since the flow is rushing out so quickly.... So I do hope it is just that.

Linds - sorry you have such a long day of work ahead of you. :hugs:

Ljsmommy - of course you are more than welcome here. Sorry about your loss.

Omg I new it too Aleeah! A huge congratulations! I'm sorry about your twin boys! <3 really am. I know you will be in shock but think as positive as you can! P.s your pull out method is rubbish :haha: (here's a picture of my cake :blush::haha:

Lit so sorry your feeling down too honey. I agree it's the girls on contacting doctor if your periods are so heavy and getting clots like you are ! Big hugs to you :hugs:

Welcome Ljs ! Great group of woman here ! So sorry for your loss honey ! Hope we can help in any way we can ! Xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 3
LL, try not to be too worried :hugs: I was just thinking if it's out of the ordinary, it would be a good idea to mention to the doctor. Hopefully it's just the anticoagulants don't have time to do their magic like you mentioned.

Blue that cake is amazing!! I bet your OH will love it!

ljsmummy, sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: You are, of course, welcome here :)

Aww thank you ladies!feeling very welcomed.I joined on the ttc after ectopic thread,another bunch of fabulous ladies there,but most of them have all either now had their babies or are pregnant!which is great for them and reassuring for me also,but not so much activity there.And with me being signed off work for another few weeks still,I've been frequenting these boards daily!so feel like I have caught up on most of your stories.So sorry for everyone's losses that are here,but a blessing that you get to meet such nice people on your journey :) x

Sorry to hear so many of you ladies are feeling under the weather today. I can't really summon much energy up myself. Maybe it's the time of year

Aleeah - Congratulations love! It's understandable that you're worried, but - if the worst can happen then so can the best. XX

LL - sorry to hear you're not feeling great ... RE: the clots, is this your first AF after mc then? Maybe call the doc and check it?

Blue -your cake is fricking amazing!

Ljsmummy - Sorry to hear of your loss love, the support here is great x

Aww thank you ladies!feeling very welcomed.I joined on the ttc after ectopic thread,another bunch of fabulous ladies there,but most of them have all either now had their babies or are pregnant!which is great for them and reassuring for me also,but not so much activity there.And with me being signed off work for another few weeks still,I've been frequenting these boards daily!so feel like I have caught up on most of your stories.So sorry for everyone's losses that are here,but a blessing that you get to meet such nice people on your journey :) x

Ljs- when are you cleared to try again? I hope all goes well this time.

Linny- no it is my 3rd AF since the m/c. It has been really clotty and heavy since the m/c so I do think that my body is maybe just still adjusting from the m/c and I am maybe getting too thick of a lining. I will mention it to my doctor, but I don't think she will be worried. And personally if there's something wrong I'd rather just not know since I know I can at least get pregnant.

Blue- love the cake!

Sorry I dont know how I posted that again...

LL- I'm not too sure...I think they said 3 months after surgery before ttc but I didn't really take in the information at the time!have gp appt next week,going to bombard him with questions.from what I've read some people ttc right away and its ok.but at the moment am still waiting for AF,and still sometimes a little sore from surgery.But on the whole feeling well considering. If we got the go ahead to try again soon we would.
Waiting sucks!x

Aleeah, first of all CONGRATULATIONS on the new pregnancy!!! I really hope this is your surprise take home baby :) I'm really glad they're going to keep a close eye on you. That's good news that it's not a chromosome issue :) When will you get the results of the natural killer cell test?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!! Hope you're being spoilt and get lots of yummy cake, it's a goooooood excuse for cake!:thumbup:

They didn't say when I'd get the results of the test, hopefully soon, I'll keep badgering them! And yes, very relieved it's not a chromosome issue. Feel blessed and still shocked...!xxx

Hi I've been thread stalking a little while... I'm waiting for af after ectopic,not MC,so didn't really feel qualified to post! But just wanted to say congratulations Aleeah wonderful news for you,sending much positivity your way.hope you didn't mind me dropping in ladies x

Thank you so much, got tears reading your post..!:blush: I'm such a sop. And you're so welcome here, without this forum I don't know what I'd have done. Everyone here is honestly more than just people that post, we're all friends now and you're welcome to join our brood! :hugs:

I'm so sorry for your sad news. I hope you're recovering well and taking it easy, I found it best to take it easy after having any of the ops. Losing a baby is hard whether it's miscarriage or ectopic, so you're in a place where everyone understands. Are you temping or using ovulation tests at all? You've got lots of experts here if you need any opinions too :thumbup: xxx

I never have bleeding between periods, no. I will probably mention the clotting next time I talk to my doctor. She was supposed to call back about other bloodwork results this week so maybe I can ask then. Although now I feel extra worried since everyone is so alarmed. Which does not feel great. Always before I was on the pill though I have had intensely heavy periods. The clotting is new but I have read that if you have really heavy periods the anti-coagulants in your system just don't have time to work their magic since the flow is rushing out so quickly.... So I do hope it is just that.

I'm not saying this to make you feel better, honestly I have horrendous periods. Right through school and college I had to take days off around my period, sometimes a whole week, they're that heavy. I went on the pill for a while but didn't like taking it, so stopped and still I have really heavy clotting and bleeding and I've conceived as you can see, so many times. I'm regular with my periods but they're just really heavy, so it's probably nothing to worry about for you either but I'd still get checked out in case xxx

Omg I new it too Aleeah! A huge congratulations! I'm sorry about your twin boys! <3 really am. I know you will be in shock but think as positive as you can! P.s your pull out method is rubbish :haha: (here's a picture of my cake :blush::haha:

Thank you Blue. It feels weird getting congrats, I think we should all brush it under the carpet for a few months and then we can talk about it, I might have a heart attack from the shock otherwise!! :haha:

That CAKE...!! Wow!! Chocolate, oh Blue, why'd it have to be chocolate?! How have you not pulled your finger right across and licked it?! It's BEAUTIFUL... I'd demolish that in seconds... your hubby is a very lucky man... xxx

Blue - ah right, well, a thick lining is surely better than a thin one! Which I think may have been case with my last period, whilst not 'light' it was much lighter by comparison. Anyway, quite right, you know you can get pregnant and others in the same situation do ... X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->