waiting for af after mc

woohoo

Reaction score
hi everyone

just has my 2nd mc this year :cry:

was told by the lady who scanned me to wait til i get af til we try again as i got pg straight away after last mc and mc again.

is anyone else waiting for af b4 trying again? really want to wait as dont want to mc again, but dont know if im that patient. this is going to be a long month.

x

hi everyone

was told by the lady who scanned me to wait til i get af til we try again as i got pg straight away after last mc and mc again.

is anyone else waiting for af b4 trying again? really want to wait as dont want to mc again, but dont know if im that patient. this is going to be a long month.

x

No, I'm much too impatient to wait.

Dh & I decided to try again straight away, we BD saturday as had been having EWCM, had OPK+ & EWCM on Monday so have been BD like crazy since :sex:

hi everyone

x

Hi woohoo

sorry for your loss :hugs:

I have just mc my first pregnancy and myself and my partner (dh? not sure on abreheviations) well we have decided not to wait after reading about others who have not waited and concieved. I feel way too impatient and it will feel like a lifetime if I were to wait a couple of cycles!

How far on were you when you mc each time woohoo?

Claire

I miscarried on June 29th and I am currently waiting for AF before trying. I was going to wait a couple months due to house renos and possible trip to Paris, but I am way too impatient and want to start asap after a full period. I am just so afraid to miscarry again and I have no idea if a period will help, but we are waiting for that one period.

*I have never been so excited to have my period come, LOL

i do really want to try straight away as we have been ttc may09, then got pg apr 2010 miscarried at 6weeks, then no af after mc and found out was pg 11th june then mc last week which i think i was bout 8 weeks by then. so i didnt get af inbetween so know its possible to get pg straight away thats why im thinking i should wait a month as they say its help ur lining thicken bk again to carry baby.

hopefully gona wait and af 1st then try as dont want to mc again. im not very good at waiting tho im like one those kids that doesnt wait 4 xmas and peeks at the pressies. so cant c it happening.

x

oK.... instead of starting a new post I am going to hide in here! lol I don't want you all to think I am crazy but is it possible I could be pregnant already? My mc was June 29th. I stopped bleeding a week later with very light spotting for a day or two. I had sex with my husband on the 8th, 9th and probably 10th (lol). We weren't using protection but he pulled out. We used this method for months before and it worked fine. Monday I started feeling like I was getting my period but that seems really early to me after a mc. Now I am almost starting to feel like how I did when I was pg. in May before I even tested. The real tell tale sign for me is heartburn (which I never get), nausea (which is odd) and extremely increased libido. TMI, but I remember last time my genitals were so tingly I felt like I needed sex constantly. Uhm... kind of there again.

Am I crazy???? It's stupid even to write this down. Really stupid. Tell me I am crazy and to just relax as AF is coming. We were fully planning on waiting a cycle. I am not in a rush... but don't know what to think right now. I am supposed to have another blood test next week to check my HCG levels after the mc. Guess I'll def. have my answer then.

no dont think ur crazy atal hun. i got preg straight after mc, didnt test til 8weeks after mc but thats wen i found out so must of ovd l8. gd luck and let us know how u get on. have u tested yet?

x

No. No test. Just crossed my mind today. It's funny, last night while having dinner I felt so queasy, I said- if I didn't know better I would think I was pregnant. I just don't know. It seems really soon. It would mean that I ovulated 9-10 days after mc. I suppose that is possible.
I won't test. Like I said before I have to go next week for blood tests so if I am pg, that will pick it up. I'll probably get AF before then. It would be just way too random to conceive this fast when we weren't even trying. Last time it took us 4 tries. Unless there is any truth to the myth you are more fertile after a mc.

Nope you not crazy and it is definately possible like woohoo said plus she's done it! Time will certainly tell . . . how do feel about it? Is it something your ready for? All the best for whatever comes :flower:

When they scanned me last week when confirmed my mc the doctor said the lining of my uterus was normal thickness, would that be right even though I was still mc'in and had not passed everything??
If so then would your uterus be ready to conceive sooner thn you think, especially if the pregnancy was early?

Hmmm just whats running through my head past few days....got blood test tomorrow morning see how my hcg levels are doing

Am I ready? Yeah I think so. Emotionally I am doing fine. I definitely had my moments but once my hormones dropped to normal levels I was able to think rationally again. Getting pregnant now would not have been my first choice because if I am I am super afraid it will just result in another mc. If I didn't know better, I feel exactly like I did the week before I found out I was pregnant last time. But nothing is the same anymore and I could just be ovulating. How I am feeling is a bit extreme for ovulation, but my body did just go through alot so who knows what is normal after a mc.

I'm going to try not to think too much about it, live my life normally and see what the blood test says next week.

:flower: sorry for highjacking yout thread whoohoo

Thats good then, your doing the right thing just go with the flow and what wil be will be.

My hcg showed 0 today that 9 days after I started to mc, at 2 days after mc started my was hcg was 74, I did feel back to normal self that day after been very ditzy pregnant at times lol. Just relieved its a 0, hope my cycles aren't too wrecked as they were very regular and 27 days

Take it easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->