• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

I've had the transfer that was last Saturday so just hope the lil embies are holding on in there x

That's great news fx for your Monday collection :) glad the water has helped x

I'm thinking you had your canceled.
Don't know why.
Talking to some many people it gets too confusing ha
I normally read back abit.

Hoping they are growing well.
When are you due to test? X

My symptoms were delayed otherwise it probably would have been cancelled. Glad they were delayed becuase the embryos I had put in wernt good quality I doubt they would have frozen so that would have been a wasted cycle. Not at least they have a little chance x

Test day is next Friday...its dragging but at the same time doesnt quite feel real that I might actually be pregnant

Have you got any signs?
And what did you say to doctor to get signed off? X

I dont know really i've had cramps but that could just be the OHSS and boobs are hurting but that could be because im due on..so confusing becuase the pregnancy and period symptoms are pretty much the same!

Just told the doctor i'd had my transfer and was now in the two week wait and wondered whether he could sign me off - he didnt hesitate or ask any questions just signed me off x

Oh yes I remember now as saying you had delayed signs.
It's good they still transfered and you get to have a chance of them taking.

Yeah early pregnancy does sound like peroid pains, I don't get what others do, I never get boob pains and coz of the endo I get shooting pains inside and on the side that it's on.
I spot for over a week before I start too.

Will you test before?
I am doing to test early and I know I'll get s positive from the trigger but I'll test it out with cheap strips and then you get a negative once the trigger has gone and if your going to have a positive it comes up in a few days.
I've seen a post with a lady who done it.

I didn't know if the doctors would question it but they know that ivf is expensive and there's a chance that if you don't chill there are chances it couldn't work and there's no point chancing it x

I always thought I would test early but I think I'll be good and test on the day - that will probably go out the window once I buy a test though because I am so impatient!

Your GP should just sign you off - I think they all know its a difficult time.

Have you had your date for your next scan now?

I never know what day I'm due on so I can't wait for a missed peroid.

I hope they do sign me off.
I got back on Saturday for the next scan so I hope it's made more good progress to have egg collection Monday x

I'm still not doing very well. I've not responded to the increased dose so will be upped again tomorrow. It's a lot longer than others take, they've had to give me another load of injections which he told us cost £300+ per pen so glad we haven't got to pay for that!!

How you doing? X

Sorry to hear their doing a little slow but as long as they get there that's all that matters. £300 per pen - wow that's a lot. Are you using a pen injector then or a suringe?

Im doing ok thanks no more stomach pain just the coutdown until Friday now

The gonal f is in like a pen form which you attach the needle to the end and the certitude I take to stop the follicles dropping is a larger injection, still hate that 1 and hubby hates doing it.
I've got my fingers crossed for us both x x

Hi ladies,

Can I join you please? We're undergoing tests at the moment as hubby's first SA came back as really bad - sperm count of 210! Not even 1 million :cry:. It's been a tough and upsetting time for us but we'll have to get used to the idea that we need ICSI and pray to God it works!

Just bought our first house, 3 bedrooms, would love to fill the house with kids, but would be so grateful for 1 little bundle of joy!

Hope to get to know you all xxx

Hey girls, wanted to subscribe to this thread. I have been ttc #1 for 18 months and I have pcos and hubs has poor morphology and so/so count. Were waiting to begin ivf/Icsi in oct/nov. Good luck and baby dist to you all

Hi girls
It's horrible when you hear ivf is the only way.
I remember being so upset and it lasted months.
I have now been doing the Ivf injections for 2 weeks a bit longer than they thought because I haven't been responding as quickly as they thought.
I have pcos and endo, hubby did have a count of less than 1 million, went up to 3 then 5, not sure what it is now. Will prob find out when he does his sample when I have egg collection.
I'm waiting for my 7th scan in 2 weeks to see if my follicles are too size for egg collection on weds but I'm not sure they'll be ready x

Wishing you both good luck with your testing x

Hey girls, wanted to subscribe to this thread. I have been ttc #1 for 18 months and I have pcos and hubs has poor morphology and so/so count. Were waiting to begin ivf/Icsi in oct/nov. Good luck and baby dist to you all

Best of luck, I reckon we'll begin about that time too! xxx

Hi girls
It's horrible when you hear ivf is the only way.
I remember being so upset and it lasted months.
I have now been doing the Ivf injections for 2 weeks a bit longer than they thought because I haven't been responding as quickly as they thought.
I have pcos and endo, hubby did have a count of less than 1 million, went up to 3 then 5, not sure what it is now. Will prob find out when he does his sample when I have egg collection.
I'm waiting for my 7th scan in 2 weeks to see if my follicles are too size for egg collection on weds but I'm not sure they'll be ready x

Wishing you both good luck with your testing x

Thank you. Keep us updated, best of luck, it's good to know people in similar boats! xxx

It definatly is and it's great to get advise from others who have been through it, good to know what your going through is normal x

Let you all know what they say at my scan x

Where you from airotciv? X

It definatly is and it's great to get advise from others who have been through it, good to know what your going through is normal x

Let you all know what they say at my scan x

Where you from airotciv? X

Exactly! Nobody around us really knows what to say or do.

We live in Essex. How long were you trying for before you asked for help? xxx

About an hour from me then.
It was 10 months but told a little fib and said it was a year, but I knew I had something because my peroid were extremely long and extremely painful.

It's been a year since my 1st doctors appt.
So in that year had all my tests done, and loads of them, and nearly through ivf.

At my scan- Some follicles have grown but others have stayed the same. He really thought this would be my last scan.
Got to get more meds as ran out again this morning.
I think egg collection will be Friday now, but back Wednesday x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->