• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

waiting for ivf and struggling!

3 periods!!! Oh bloody hell.

They said they'd ring me Sunday and let me know if I should come in that day or Tuesday x

Mummywannabe - have you had transfer or is it tomorrow?

I was allowed 2 transfered so I was so happy!!
Putting my feet up now and praying it works x

:yipee::yipee::yipee: Both put back + 5 day transfer right?! Congrats on being PUPO x I have everything crossed and with two blasts im sure you will get your :bfp: :dust::dust:

Im fine thank you - back for my consultation on the 18th September so will start getting ready for round 2 :thumbup:

Yea day 5 today, she said they weren't quite blasts yet, as the cells all compact together and go back on themselves or something like that.she said 1 was all compact and the other hadn't got there yet so whilst they are both good they couldn't pick yet so let me have bOth, we couldn't stop smiling!!
I felt that I was so devastated when we only had the 2 eggs retreived and then they fertilised that it's answered our dream of having the 2 for the best chance. But have nothing to fall back on.

Do you start meds in sept again? X

No its just a consultation to discuss what happened with the last cycle and whether things need to change for the next one. Hopefully they will be able to give me an idea of when I can start again - I suspect itl be November/December x

Keep your feet up for a few days and dont worry about anything x have got yourself signed off? x

Yes I'm signed off for 2 weeks!!
So going to chill, but was going to ask you.
I started getting bad cramping at 3am last night and it's continued to this morning.
Did you have anything like that? It's quite painful

Strangely I had bad cramping between 4-6am every morning then it eased off and was just painful to walk and bend etc. I was diagnosed with OHSS so make sure your still drinking 3 litres a water a day minimum in this heat x

Yeah I will do thanks.
It wouldn't affect me getting pregnant would it, the OHSS? X

No I was told people have ended up in hospital with OHSS and still got their BFP x

I read that most people get a bfp even if OHSS.
I don't think I've got that or I'm sure the cramps would be intense all the time x
I'm just extremely bloated x

my cramps were only intense between 4-6am - i didnt feelt bloated but my stomach was swollen. Bloatedness is a sign of OHSS - you should be ok if you keep drinking the water x

Yeah trying to drink lOads but going loo every half hour is so annoying x

Good good lets hope they are both settling in for the duration :)

Im fine thanks first week back at work was busy and hot x

How are you getting on with the 2ww??? when's your test date?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->