Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

My FET failed as my embryo didn't thaw. Gutted. Back to waiting. Next appointment is the 9th may to start all over again.

Is everyone ready to TTC next month!!?? It's fast approaching!!

AF has just come today for me so I guess we are officially TTC :happydance:

:happydance: Good luck hun!!

Congrats again Alijo!

Afm, I am just waiting on af and then we will be starting clomid!! I am so ready. She will be here in roughly two weeks. :witch:

I am so ready! My OH and I started "practicing" yesterday haha.

Ali!!!! Congrats!! That is a wonderful surprise 💕

4mag- so sorry to hear this news :hugs::hugs: Are you doing another fresh cycle?

Its just after midnight here so it's technically May 1!! So excited for you ladies to start moving over to trying!!

Kksy - yes. We have an appointment at our new clinic a week tomorrow. Hoping to start in August as I have started some new supplements and would like 3 months to get them in my system.

You'll all probably be pregnant by then! Lol x

I don't believe I've updated in this forum post. I got a BFP on the 23rd!! Was not expecting it!

Wow!! Massive congratulations!!!

My FET failed as my embryo didn't thaw. Gutted. Back to waiting. Next appointment is the 9th may to start all over again.

Big hugs hunny :hugs:

Is everyone ready to TTC next month!!?? It's fast approaching!!

AF has just come today for me so I guess we are officially TTC :happydance:

:happydance: Good luck hun!!

Congrats again Alijo!

Afm, I am just waiting on af and then we will be starting clomid!! I am so ready. She will be here in roughly two weeks. :witch:

Good luck!!!! Xx

I am so ready! My OH and I started "practicing" yesterday haha.

Ali!!!! Congrats!! That is a wonderful surprise 💕

Good luck

AF finished Friday so we are actively TTC!!!!! :happydance:

It's May!! I love seeing tickers change over to ttc.

4mag- sending lots of good thoughts and prayers that your cycle in august is successful :hugs:

congratulations to the ladies moving over to TTC!! Like krissie said, i love seeing everything switch!

AFM, i got my BFP today! Super excited and nervous but mostly just feeling blessed

Good luck to everyone this month! I'm not ttc but I love stalking! 😄

4mag- sending lots of good thoughts and prayers that your cycle in august is successful :hugs:

congratulations to the ladies moving over to TTC!! Like krissie said, i love seeing everything switch!

AFM, i got my BFP today! Super excited and nervous but mostly just feeling blessed

Amazing news!!! Congratulations! Very happy for you!! So many bfps now from all these wtt threads, fab to see x

Congrats again Kaity!! I am so excited for you!!

Afm, still no af. I am feeling so moody and tired today. I keep expecting her to show and nothing.

Dh is just confusing me. In one breathe he says he is ready and lets do this. In the next he says well we could wait until fall to go back to clomid and just try naturally this summer. We both know we want another one and anytime from now is fine. So I just don't know what to do. I really believe clomid is our only chance so not using it is the equivalent of not trying. I have never been pregnant in over 11 years that wasn't the result of clomid. But on the other hand I don't want him to feel like I went behind his back and took it. Eh.. sorry for the long rant. It is just my original plan after having DS was to start ttc this month. We moved it up earlier and earlier and now that it is finally May 2016 we are going to push it back? That makes no sense. But it is probably just my hormones making me crabby and slightly irrational.

Men are very strange creatures. They love to bottle up their feelings, but then let out a little word here or there. He is probably just nervous. It is a big life change adding another one, so he is probably going through the same thing as us, nervous but excited.

I'm sure your hubby will be fine with it once AF comes and goes. He's been the one pushing to start trying for months and months now. Like Happy said, I'm sure its just his nerves sinking in. Praying he comes around to reason soon and you get to try this month!!

Yea, I think it is because I have been more excited and talking about it more. I think he is realizing I will likely be preggo before much longer. And Christian is quickly approaching two and is hitting the "terrible twos" stage. Even though he isn't that terrible (yet?!). But he has been challenging for sure.

I am nervous but I am always nervous and I don't think doing it now or in 4 months will really change that.

So whenever af decides to show her face I am certain we will be trying. I keep thinking she will be here any time but so far nothing. Not even spotting. :wacko:

tell that witch to hurry up! she shows up when you dont want her too and takes her sweet old time when you do...just horrible all around

tell that witch to hurry up! she shows up when you dont want her too and takes her sweet old time when you do...just horrible all around

My grumpy butt has been thinking that all day long!! Oh well, she will show when she is ready I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->