Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

Yay krissie!!! Did you all decide to stick with may for a clomid cycle? Or going to keep NTNP u til later in the year?

Yay krissie!!! Did you all decide to stick with may for a clomid cycle? Or going to keep NTNP u til later in the year?

I think I am going to do clomid in May. We both really want this now and when thinking about it I have never got pregnant any cycle I have ovulated on my own. And my biggest reason, every time I think I have started ovulating the cycle we try it turns out to be annovulatory.

i'm so excited and hopeful for you that your next clomid cycle will bring you your sticky bean :hugs: i think it's a great plan to just go for it :)

I do too! I have forced myself to wait over the last year for a lot of reasons. One of which was I just didn't quite feel ready. But now I really do feel ready. I am still nervous, but I think that is natural. I know I o on clomid and we can get pregnant with it. So might as well stick to what works.

Today is my birthday I'm now 26 and I'd like to have a baby while I'm 26 :haha:

Also for me only 1 more AF until we are TTC!

How's everyone doing? X

Zoie I hope you remember me but I just wanted to give you a high congratualtions on your baby boy! Can't believe it I'm so happy for you that you finally got there after everything you've been through! And a big happy birthday to your baby boy 1 already? That is crazy! 💜

Of course I remember you :D how are you??. Are you TTC again???

Happy birthday Zoie! I turned 30 last week and really want to have a baby this year too!

Happy birthday Zoie! One of my close friend's birthday is today as well. She also just turned 26!

I've only peeked in a few times to see how everyone is. I've been so beyond stressed out with the final semester for my associates in nursing. After next week things calm down. I'll be done with classes for the most part. I actually have a lot to get done before tomorrow morning but I wanted to take a second for myself since I just got my son laid down a few minutes ago.

May is next month, so TTC has been on my mind a lot! I'm actually going to have two chances next month! My cycles are usually 25 days. If I get pregnant the second time it would make for a great father's day gift! I won't be able to hid it long enough if I get pregnant the first time.

How's everyone doing? X

Zoie I hope you remember me but I just wanted to give you a high congratualtions on your baby boy! Can't believe it I'm so happy for you that you finally got there after everything you've been through! And a big happy birthday to your baby boy 1 already? That is crazy! 💜

I'm so glad! You were the first bnb friend I had!! 😊 Can't believe that you've finally got your baby I'm SO happy for you! How is he doing??

And I'm really good thank you Hun verrrry busy between looking after my 2 monkeys and working but ey ho my life's a whirlwind haha! No not ttc Hun i wish I was though I'm so broody!!!!!!! How is everything with you? 💜💜

How's everyone doing? X

I'm so glad! You were the first bnb friend I had!! 😊 Can't believe that you've finally got your baby I'm SO happy for you! How is he doing??

And I'm really good thank you Hun verrrry busy between looking after my 2 monkeys and working but ey ho my life's a whirlwind haha! No not ttc Hun i wish I was though I'm so broody!!!!!!! How is everything with you? 💜💜

I can't believe it either :haha: he is so unbelievably perfect! The perfect child, everything I dreamt of and more. Can't believe how lucky we have been and you'd never know he was 9 weeks premature.

We are great, looking forward to our first family holiday abroad in a few weeks then we start TTC again. I've promised DH I won't go crazy with OPKs and such until after Christmas but we will see about that :haha: I'm sooo broody too,move got a niece due in 2 weeks and I can't wait to get my fill of newborn cuddles!.

How are you and the kiddos?? Xx

I'm hoping to get another baby in before I'm 30. I'll be gutted if I dont x

happy belated birthday zoie! hope you had a wonderful day!

Ali- congratulations on being in your final semester! when are you done with your classes? what are the next steps for you with your career?

4mag- when is your next FET?

AFM, i am doing really really well. i've been off bnb for the last several days getting ready for DS' birthday party. it went off without a hitch and i'm so happy with how everything turned out. his birthday is Tuesday and DH is taking the day off work so we can all go down to the zoo together. looking forward to a fun family day getting to celebrate our little guy. On the trying front, AF has left the building so i'm gearing up to O in about a week so we are going to be getting to the fun part of the month shortly :haha: Super hopeful for this month.

can't wait to follow everyone as we get closer and closer to May!

Kksy - Thank you!! It's so crazy to think that I'm also done! Actually this week is my last week of classes! Then just have to do my preceptorship!! My next big step is really finding a job that fits with my lifestyle. I don't mind using daycare but I refuse to let it be the majority of the time. I am going to go on and get my BSN and eventually I would really like to get my masters as well. My greatest desire is to work with in pediatrics or women's health/OB. It may be a few years before I get to that, but until then I'm going to try to get as much experience as possible. It would be easier if my hubby didn't work overnights. It's almost impossible to work overnights as well when he is. Which is about the only shift you can get starting out.

AFM - I'm getting kind of reckless. Since May is just around the corner I maybe just ignored the fact that I was in my fertile period according to my cycle tracker. Whoops.. lol

Kksy - Also, best of luck this O!! I have less than 4 weeks! AF expected 4/23 and O expected 5/4! Short cycles.. pretty much have to get busy as soon as AF leaves the building!

How's everyone doing? X

I can't believe it either :haha: he is so unbelievably perfect! The perfect child, everything I dreamt of and more. Can't believe how lucky we have been and you'd never know he was 9 weeks premature.

We are great, looking forward to our first family holiday abroad in a few weeks then we start TTC again. I've promised DH I won't go crazy with OPKs and such until after Christmas but we will see about that :haha: I'm sooo broody too,move got a niece due in 2 weeks and I can't wait to get my fill of newborn cuddles!.

Wow amazing 😀 9 weeks premature?? Bless him I bet he was teeny weeny! I'm so excited for you ttc again! How did oh find pregnancy and labour?? 😊 The kiddies are good Hun! Cheeky little devils they both are if I'm honest haha 💜💜

4mag- when is your next FET?

AFM, i am doing really really well. i've been off bnb for the last several days getting ready for DS' birthday party. it went off without a hitch and i'm so happy with how everything turned out. his birthday is Tuesday and DH is taking the day off work so we can all go down to the zoo together. looking forward to a fun family day getting to celebrate our little guy. On the trying front, AF has left the building so i'm gearing up to O in about a week so we are going to be getting to the fun part of the month shortly :haha: Super hopeful for this month.

can't wait to follow everyone as we get closer and closer to May!

Enjoy the zoo! I have a scan tomorrow to check my lining and if all is well I'm hoping transfer will be a week today.

On the 5am train to the city tomorrow for my scan. Dreading it! Ergh! Super early night for me tonight after my bikini wax (because I got to look good for the doctor hahaha!).

How's everyone doing? X

Wow amazing 😀 9 weeks premature?? Bless him I bet he was teeny weeny! I'm so excited for you ttc again! How did oh find pregnancy and labour?? 😊 The kiddies are good Hun! Cheeky little devils they both are if I'm honest haha 💜💜

He was 4lbs 0.5oz but went down to 3lbs at a week old teeny tiny but only spent 25 days in hospital. My pregnancy was brilliant I had surgery on my cervix at 14 weeks apart from that and a bit of low blood pressure it was amazing and I really enjoyed it, I found labor itself a doddle lol but ended up with an emergency section after trying to get my labor to stop and hoping LO would turn if they couldn't so I could have had a natural birth but he was determined to come cord and foot first. I got to 6 cm pretty much pain free lol

How's everyone doing? X

He was 4lbs 0.5oz but went down to 3lbs at a week old teeny tiny but only spent 25 days in hospital. My pregnancy was brilliant I had surgery on my cervix at 14 weeks apart from that and a bit of low blood pressure it was amazing and I really enjoyed it, I found labor itself a doddle lol but ended up with an emergency section after trying to get my labor to stop and hoping LO would turn if they couldn't so I could have had a natural birth but he was determined to come cord and foot first. I got to 6 cm pretty much pain free lol

You go girl!! Haha I myself also enjoy labour, quite a strange girl I am if you ask me 😂 He sounded eager to escape! My ds was he same! I went into labour at 30 weeks was hospitalised had steroids then was on house rest until the doctors said there's a 1/6 chance of giving birth before 36 weeks, the weeks went by and I ended up gettin get Indus a day before my due date and had him on my due date I bet any money I would have went over on him aswel if I wasn't induced! The cheeky devil lol 💜💜

How's everyone doing? X

You go girl!! Haha I myself also enjoy labour, quite a strange girl I am if you ask me 😂 He sounded eager to escape! My ds was he same! I went into labour at 30 weeks was hospitalised had steroids then was on house rest until the doctors said there's a 1/6 chance of giving birth before 36 weeks, the weeks went by and I ended up gettin get Indus a day before my due date and had him on my due date I bet any money I would have went over on him aswel if I wasn't induced! The cheeky devil lol 💜💜

Aww glad he managed to hold on until his due date they like to keep us on our toes!!! X

Is everyone ready to TTC next month!!?? It's fast approaching!!

AF has just come today for me so I guess we are officially TTC :happydance:

I don't believe I've updated in this forum post. I got a BFP on the 23rd!! Was not expecting it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->