Waiting for MAY anyone?? Let's wait together!

Ladies, we can TTC the MONTH AFTER NEXT!!! Whoa time is flying!

Hi ladies! Can I join you all? We will be TTC a sibling for our little girl who is nearly 1 :) not long to wait now!

Welcome Button! Our LOs are just a few days apart in age!! Xx

How's everyone doing? I'm hoping the next 2 months fly by. I'm having a hard day today. Two of DH cousins just announced they are pregnant and as much as I want to be happy for them, I'm very upset. I've been waiting 5 years to finally get to the point that we can start and everyone around us is pregnant. Total is up to 6 pregnant family members and every time someone announces I feek like I die a little inside.

:hugs: sweety! It is a hard journey when it seems everyone else is getting what you want. I have a couple people getting ready yo have babies this spring and summer and I'm really dreading it.

I'm doing good. I've lost 8.6 lbs and I'm feeling really good. I'm hoping to get down even further before ttc the end of May. Focusing on my diet, yard and ds has really helped ease the desire to start ttc right now.

I wish I could do some yard work but we are still covered with snow. Its suppose to be in the 50s this week so hopefully spring will finally be here.

We been having sunny weather in the 60s. It was almost 70 yesterday! Ds and I played outside and worked in my gardens about 3-4 hours. Today is mid 50s and raining. So I guess all my plants are getting a good dose of water. And I need to go grocery shopping anyways. I've been avoiding it. :haha:

Send that weather to me! I'm in the upper Midwest so winter loves to hang on

Oh yea! I definitely don't think I'd like to live there or the northeast. I don't like winter at all. Someday I hope to move to a more temperate climate but for now I'm stuck here.

This is actually uncommonly warm. But I won't be complaining about that. :haha:

If it wasnt for family I probably wouldn't live here. Way too cold. Today actually almost hit 50 so I'll take it lol

I can't believe how quickly time is going!!! I feel like March just started, and we only have one week of March left!!!

Irk!! It's going so fast!!.

My LO just had his first birthday yesterday!

aww..happy birthday to your LO!! Did you have a party for him? My little guy turns 2 in three weeks :wacko:

Yes we had a lovely little party with close family. He really enjoyed himself and he has been totally spoiled by everyone :)

We're planning to start in June! Mainly to avoid Dec-Feb birthday as we have so many family birthdays plus Christmas and we can't really afford another birthday around then! :blush:

I know what you mean! I'd like to avoid another birthday around March/April/May because they are so busy for us with birthdays, I'd like to not be completely skint at the start of the summer lol

May is NEXT MONTH!!! I dont know about the rest of y'all but I am so excited!! It's pretty funny, I've been working out and getting super fit and eating healthy and basically i am in the best shape of my life, and it's just hilarious to me that I might have a gigantic belly soon. Like all this effort for the wedding and then POP! Haha ok....i might be chatty because I'm a lil nervous. How are you girls feeling?

Zoie I hope you remember me but I just wanted to give you a high congratualtions on your baby boy! Can't believe it I'm so happy for you that you finally got there after everything you've been through! And a big happy birthday to your baby boy 1 already? That is crazy! 💜

Somehow I got unsubscribed from here!!

Happy late birthday to your little guy Zoie!!

Afm, I am so excited to get started. It feels like it is dragging. At most we have 6 weeks left of waiting. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->